So he either fled or killed himself in a bunker...

So he either fled or killed himself in a bunker, If he really cared about Germany or its people why wasn't he fighting alongside his men in the last moments

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slide thread, so remember to sage.

Anyways, Germany was losing the war. If he had stayed he would have been used as a political puppet to further the Jewish agenda. By disappearing he instead became a legend that is as well known as Jesus Christ.

Good call, mein Führer!

HE FLED TO BRAZIL

He fled and planted the seeds to the countercultural anti pc anti liberal revolution you're seeing today. China, Russia, the UK, and the US. All the enemies of the Axis powers are undergoing nationalistic, ethnocentric transformations. Give it another 50 years.

He who fights and runs away,
Lives to fight another day.

Hypotheses:
1) He knew that the allies were war criminals who wouldn't follow the Geneva Conventions. That would have been consistent with allied actions AND with with actually happened after the war (Germans denied POW status and thrown in death camps and kangaroo trials for those who were captured on ex post facto charges and confessions extracted by torture)

2) Hilter experessed the intent to red pill the world if Germany fell. Far more important than the acts of one crippled old man in combat. Keep in mind, Hitler was no coward; we know that from his WW 1 service and his moving to forward areas in WW 2.

3) He was a Rothschild, and the deal was all along to destroy Germany. But being a Rothschild, Stalin had to treat him with greatest respect and fear.

Pick one. I don't pretend to know.

so a literal coward?

Who told you that he killed himself?
>blyat where is hitler, he is not here, there is a corpse, he must have killed himself
>mister nazi officer, you are sentenced to death, one question, did hitler kill himself?
>ja du judenschwein

We dont know what happened to hitler, he could have fled, he could have died somehow, he could have killed himself, we dont know

He fled because he was a coward and didnt care about Germany, you cant disprove this

in the last days of war he was disillusioned because his generals and staff didnt obey his orders anymore and basically went afk while he was trying to turn the war around. in the end he felt betrayed by the germans as a whole so he simply fucked off to brazil while the russians faked his death to have somewthing to impress the allies with.

>trying this hard

>if he really cared about the movement why didn't he let himself get captured by soviet jews and tortured to death on video for the world to see forever?

Hmm yeah good point op.

He was happy to fight for the jews in ww1 yet killed himself instead of fighting in his own war

what the fuck is a """slide thread"""?

don't tell me to lurk more, I've been here 3 years. explain this fucking shit or stop using it you goddamn nigger.

God saved Hitler.

Gloria in excelsis Deo.

This is my favorite gif ever made by a wide margin

You're on a taiwanese veneral disease forum whining about hitler being a coward. It might be time to re-think your life.

In the end, he considered Germans to be weak subhumans that weren't worth saving so he offed himself.

Slide threads are threads created by shills to trigger people and *slide* important threads down to page 2,3,4 etc.

So a slide thread could be anything as long as it's stupid or trivial.

Shut up Newfag leaf. The day of Raking is near.

youre replying, even more pathetic

Don't question Hitler, he did nothing wrong.

I'm trying to help you become a better person. No need for such anger child.

well he did destroy German then abandoned it

How is a thread about Hitler a slide thread? Hitler is basically the bread and butter of Sup Forums.

That term is being over-used and used incorrectly.

You can just gobble my cock.

ok thanks, but im not going to become a nazi

A slide thread is any thread I don't like

You’ve been here maybe 3 minutes, newfriend. Just go back to watching Buzzfeed.

Really though why was hitler fine with risking his life for the jews in ww1 yet fled/ or killed himself instead of fighting Jewish armies

He knew that he already lost. Who know what the jews/soviets would have done to him if he stayed alive. They probably would have forced him to lie for the jews like in the Nuremberg trials.

How would you feel if you saw your perfect plan crumble before you? Knowing that the jews will turn your precious country into shit, smear your name, and destroy your people, and destroy all progress you made. I would honestly have taken the bullet.

Because that's part of Dolchstoss. They tricked everyone into fighting, and losing, WW1.

And you have cheeto dust under your foreskin. Fuck off burgerclap.

Get Gun and aim at Russian soldiers and fire until dead thats all he had to do

>why wasn't he fighting alongside his men in the last moments

He was chicken shit.

He could have joined the werwolf to command the resistance

fuck off cunt if you dont speak the language then go back to suckin dick at an underpass.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf
He escaped

God bless that man

if thats true thats honestly even more pathetic

The dead hitler looks morelike charlie chaplin