OBAMA-FBI ASSIST DIRECTOR: AMERICANS MUST “ACCEPT” TERROR ATTACKS PRICE OF DIVERSITY

Diversity sucks to beging with yo!

infowars.com/obama-fbi-assistant-director-americans-must-accept-terror-attacks-as-the-price-of-diversity/

Feels good to be a winner

Niggers + Terror, what's not to like?

man is that all? what a cheap price to have all this diversity

especially with all the benefits gained from it

So should I just assume that everyone here agrees that we should just accept terror attacks?

Guess there is no need for the NSA then.
Just accept that terrorism is going to happen and stop monitoring people in the name of "terrorism"

PART

PART

It's not the price of diversity. It's the price of living in a large, crowded, technological society. Terrorism, is a tactic, and the only way to eliminate it is to go back to living like medieval people.
It's not worth it - we live longer, healthier lives as members of civilization.
The way to minimize it is to respond to the tactic, like the Israelis do.
It's time to stop doing feelgood shit that doesn't work, and making false promises of security that will never be real.

I gotcher diversity RIIIGGGHHHTTT - HERE.

EXACTLY. IF THE SHITS FOING TO HAPPEN ANYWAY WHY ARE WE PAYING FOR ALL THESE SURVEILLANCE PROGRAMS

Interesting insight.

>It's not the price of diversity. It's the price of living in a large, crowded, technological society.
Japan would like to have a word with you.

How many terrorist attacks has Japan had?

I recall that subway sarin one by that cult or something, but no others.

So Japanese people are living a medieval lifestyle? This is completely incoherent. This is the kind of nonsense that comes from a cut-off elite in an echo chamber of yes-men.

AND
PARCEL

What is the alternative to diversity then? We can't keep everyone out. People have a right to travel

Hey asshole who should only watch your children die, I don't want the state to guarantee my perfect safety or control every circumstance. I undersrand better than you that stuff happens. My problem with Sharia and Jihad is specifically because they are Islamic, and betoken takeover by an objectively inferior and unliveable ideology.
But hey, since accepting violent crime is part of maturity, why have a government? What is the government doing if we have no public order and no enforcement of laws and no control over our taxes and no borders? In fact, given your beliefs, how can you object to someone killing your family (I take back what I said earlier since you sound really lazy and inexperienced).

No they don't. The Constitution gives the government total control over who gets in without confusion or hypocrisy.

we aren't obligated to let anyone into this country

>Americans
>must accept
No

>People have a right to travel

Says who?

Here is the fuckers email address:

[email protected]

>thinking you can force Americans to accept anything
good way to get a revolution going

Any other source than the water filter salesman? How is this not a redpilled for normies?

So what he's saying is terror attacks wouldn't be happening if we weren't diverse?

this. the tree of liberty is looking thirsty as fuck.

>price of diversity
but diversity is garbage

>right
You mean privelage?

diversity is good with common sense limits but these people are full blown insane

The United States of America does not negotiate with terrorists.

Japan is a tiny ass island with a strong cultural identity that lends itself to an oppressive but unified society.
Not at all comparable to America

You sir can eat a dick! Americans are not like Europeans. We won't accept these sheep/goat rapists.

Uh, did they not realize that diversity is not something anyone wants?
That it constantly has to be propagandized and shoved down people's throats to maintain even the smallest level of cultural traction?

You don't sell a thing by pumping the downsides and toxic side-effects to the customer.
Liberals are insane. They literally have no memory or understanding of why they do anything.

There are plenty of non-medieval cities that don't have terrorism. Strangely enough, all of them have achieved this feat by not inviting muslims, who are compelled by faith to be terrorists.

We already have niggers and Mexicans who are 20x worse than any few thousand rapefugees could be.

yeah nah, we didn't give up our rights and our privacy for the government to implement a borderline surveillance state post-9/11, just so liberals could go "uhh actually dying to mudshits is part and p-p-parcel"

KILLhim

If you don't accept diversity, they win.

I think it's open season on bikers. I was walking along 5th ave across the street from the Museum of Art and a biker was mowed down by an MTA bus today. Well it's Saturday now so I should say yesterday. The ambulance and cop car was trying to reach the area but it was right as rush hour traffic was starting. I could have sworn I heard the bus cry Allah Akbar.

i was thinking about this the other day
americans have been dealing with post 9/11 security bullshit for nearly 2 decades and now politicians are like lmao we're importing a million unvetted sandniggers

It's not that no one wants diversity, it's just that no one has to care.

Yet there are all these jews who actively try to mix more and more the non-jew race or make it more difficult for any non-jew to breed with their respective race.

Truly, the problem comes from a more evil and powerful being.

>respond like the Israeli's do
>build giant wall
>kick out mudslimes
>kill mudslimes

Okay you have me convinced.

and some communism too. you goys dont know whats good for you.

You're so fucking stupid I wonder how you got your computer turned on. Did your mom help you after she cleaned off her pimps cum?

New Campaign: "How Many Refugees Live Under Your Roof?"

So you mean it's a diversity problem and not a technology/population density problem? Thanks for proving his point dumbass seppo faggot.

What hoops did you have to jump through to totally miss the point?

Read the reply chain leafnigger.

Man, Denver has such a nice city flag.

JAPAN!