Sup Forums I'm a white man with an asian immigrant gf who has been a citizen here for about 5 years now...

Sup Forums I'm a white man with an asian immigrant gf who has been a citizen here for about 5 years now. We have been dating for nearly 2 years now and she is absolutely perfect. She is conservative, believes in traditional family roles and values, wants lots of kids, is religious and prays regularly (albeit buddhist, but doesn't mind if the kids are raised catholic.) Just every quality about her makes me feel like she would make a good wife and mother.

The problem is that if I marry her I'll be unable to propagate the white race and will be falling for jew tricks. The religion is also starting to get to me as well, I don't want myself and my children to watch her burn in hell. What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you're a man and not a coward you'll tell her point blank that you're a white supremacist and that you'd abuse your children if you had them with her.

So, the choices before you are only 1) tell her and be a man or 2) not tell her and be a tranny estrogen ridden woman with a homosexual father

You're a faggot with a nigger boyfriend

stop being catholic and burn in hell i guess. Is your head so far up your ass that you think you're entitled to go to heaven?

Could you look at slant eyed, off skin color children, and really feel, 100%, that they're you? I don't think I could.

I don't know how you concluded that I'd abuse the kids, I would have no intention of doing so

I'm not Milo, sorry bud

Where did I say that I was entitled to go to Heaven? I am a practicing catholic and religious man, and while I have my doubts that I could get in, according to my beliefs then I think it's possible.

No, but I could look at a DNA test and feel that they are 50% me.

Asians are pretty on par with whites, I don't see the problem. We can make White/Asian mixed babbus instead of just white ones.

It's not like you're marrying a nigger, relax.

Catholicism is a lenient religion anyways. If you're all for the propagation of the white Christian race rhetoric, being protestant would be more befitting.

Get a white chick pregnant, steal the kid via the family court system, and go be happy

The other races have their own tendencies of thinking and feeling, alien to ours. You know what I was getting at. Fuck you, degenerate.

I'm well aware of that, especially with her and asian culture in general. I'm not a weeb by any means, but I decided to learn a second language some years ago and wanted to pick one that did not use the Roman alphabet. The whole way we met and initially talked was because I actually followed through on this desire. You can't learn a language without learning much about the culture either.

Isn't the court system strongly rigged against white men? I feel like I would get fucked in the ass with child support if I even attempted that.

Areyou okay with your kids being white.hating mongrels?

I would by no means raise them to hate whites, but as far as being half breeds, I'm not sure. I'm a pretty pure blooded swede (inb4 cuck,) and she's pretty pure blooded nip. Isn't hybrid fervor a thing, or is that more jew lies?

stop wasting yours and her time and separate our ways if you want to have a white family. Otherwise suck it up and slay the gook

but how can I continue with my white supremacist belief system if I continue to slay the gook?

You can't and that's why i said, either pick white supremacist beliefs or a loving, caring wife.

Fuck man what do I do??

>be Nazi larper
>asian wife
Pottery everytiem

kill self dead

Even hitler struggled with this and made nips honorary aryans, so fuck off faggot kike

>Nazi larper
>non-white gf

fuck you nigger faggot op seen that image from nine fag kys is what you do fking fk

Hitler was a gook loving cuck who bet his entire war effort on the absurd notion that an island of 5 foot tall soulless autistic bugmen would be able to successfully wage war against Russians and Americans.

Modern science has proven beyond any doubt that gooks are subhuman genetic garbage, capable only of imitation.

drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html

>Asians are pretty on par with whites, I don't see the problem
Hapa daughter= Liftime pass on the cock carousel
Hapa son=Elliott Rodgers

Since all Europeans are your close relatives, your white children would be far more than 50% you. If you had gook children, you would be more closely related to a random white person than to your own children.

this is not how genetics or statistics work

It is an objective fact that you would share more genes with a typical European person than with your gooklet offspring.

A catholic judging a Buddhist and worrying about them going to hell. Christ. Were reaching levels of the pot calling the kettle black that shouldn't be possible.

This meme really needs to die. Elliot Rodgers was Jew and Flip. Flips tend to be considered island niggers by other Asians.

Is some ideology really that important on what you want of your life? Love your nation,the people around you and respect yourself. There nothing wrong with loving your race but at the end of the day, are you happy being with a gook?

>china location
>"gooks"

>Race mixing degenerate with a meme "Nazi" flag as he posts the biggest Jew dick sucking president

Very epic my friend.

Elliot's father was at least half Scottish, I can't find any evidence of Jewish ancestry. His mother was from the Chinese elite of Malaysia.

depends on the kind of asian, but she's probably honorary. I say go for it. your responsibility is to yourself, so it's up to you to decide if you care enough about it to try looking for a white woman who's on par.

if you think she'd be a good mother for your children, that's what matters most. if you value having children, gauge whether you're more worried about never passing your genes, or whether you're more worried about the race of the children who will hopefully pass your genes to their children.

I'm going through the exact same thing with my arab gf of 5 years.

She's a US citizen, though. Doesn't want kids but will have them for me. Doesn't want them raised religious, but I'm going to do it on the down low since I know her Muslim relatives would expose them to that shit.