Brit/pol/ - British food EDITION

>Tory MP and whip Charlie Elphicke suspended and referred to police after 'serious allegations'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-4186970

>Suspended Labour MP Kelvin Hopkins "absolutely and categorically" denies sexual harassment claim by party activist
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-4186351

>Labour investigates Clive Lewis over groping claim: Prominent MP is accused of giving a 39-year-old female activist's bottom 'a big squeeze' as they hugged at the 2017 conference
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-504799/Labour-investigates-Clive-Lewis-groping-claim.html

>The International Development Secretary held undisclosed meetings in Israel without telling the Foreign Office while accompanied by an influential pro-Israeli Conservative lobbyist, the BBC has learned.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-4153561

>Jewish group demands apology after Harriet Harman repeats Holocaust joke live on BBC
rt.com/uk/40845-harman-antisemitism-labour-bbc/

>Brexit supporting students who get abuse on campus
bbc.co.uk/news/av/education-4183205/brexit-supporting-students-getting-abuse-on-campus

>Boy, 14, held of acid attacks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-4185186

>MI6 doesn't trust Boris Johnson enough to share information with him, claims report
rt.com/uk/40854-mi6-boris-johnson-secret/

>Williamson named as new defence secretary
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-4184320
Links acquired from britpol.org/links/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDm4Sl6CdYU
youtu.be/bfR7TKtfKtg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich
youtu.be/sbtVYOrw3D8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXWIluzbmMk
youtu.be/BzvtnMNaCZQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What really pisses me off about the British empire is that all your wars arent fought due to national pride, freedom, and integrity like us Americans, but rather by greed, Judaism, and wealth.

For starters, Brits never wanted to set the Indians in North America and South Asia free, they just wanted to exploit them and use them for cheap labor.

Also, it's common knowledge that America just wanted her freedom from an oppressive government during the Revolutionary War and 1812, while the king simply wanted to destroy freedom and liberty.

At least when America goes to war, we want the best for the invading countries' people. Not like the Brits, who's mouths water at the sight of enslaving people.

Homo Workinclasserus of the scrounger genus.
It can be found chanting at football games, on the Jeremy Kyle show, or in its natural habitat - the council estate.
Its main sustenance is cheap fast-food and alcohol. This poor lifestyle greatly reduces its life expectancy, but for what it loses in years it makes up for in its reproductive capacity. The average workingclasserus has 4 to 5 children before the age of 25, and usually becomes a grandparent by the age of 35. Workingclasserus offspring are aggressive, loudmouthed, and notably mentally stunted. When prompted to attend school it will simply say: "a cant be fookin bothad cos am fookin scum and deserve to die". Workingclasserus offspring travel in packs but mostly do so at night
Beware of the workingclasserus when it is inebriated since this is when it's most dangerous.
It communicates through a garbled, incomprehensible language similar to English.
Its most common phrases are "fookin poles takin me job", "fookin torie wanka", and "what about me fokin bennies".
If you see it, do not give it "bennies" since this enables it to reproduce with its female counterpart, the Chavette.

Haha you've got poo in your bum m8

Who is this guy?

Has Fallon's exist has been contrived? This seems a bit weird, Fallon is mates with the accusers, why would they stab him in the back?

If seems to me both accusers are in on it, perfect if you want to get this guy in quickly or Fallon out, and hope no one will notice?

May is laying the foundations?

What is he thinking?

Pretty comfy, lads
youtube.com/watch?v=TDm4Sl6CdYU

Haha you'e got wee in your willy m8

Fuck off mate, your smugglers chimped out when we dropped the tax on tea to zero, thus rendering the tea smuggling trade fucked.

Lets call a spade a spade, it was nothing more than a taliban style insurgency against the King, aye he was a bit of a dick, but you did it for greed.

We also saw it coming.

>newfags

Start buying guns.

You're not even making any sense. Larping?
>There is a 1:1 correlation between being honest and being a fucking loser.
What? You're just desperately engaging in damage control because I exposed you for being a tripfag loser, as well as a wurkin class pleb. You ridiculed me for being a newfag, as opposed to being a veteran poster a.k.a loser, like you.

Alright lads?

This level of Ameriburger delusion, oh lord.

Get in here. Day of the Rope is nearly here.

Actually you're wrong.

Britain has always been interested in increasing her bottom line. For example, in Iraq, Blair literally said he made a decision based on oil and money, while Bush has said from the beginning that the war was about securing Iraqi freedom, and he still stands by that to this day.

>You're not even making any sense. Larping?
Lurk more you newfag, or better yet fuck off back to where you came from.

>There is a 1:1 correlation between being honest and being a fucking loser.
You said this, not me.

I ridiculed you for being a newfag trying to compare yourself to a certified poster, without providing any proof no doubt.

State of you.

Did you get cucked by a based ned or something? Who hurt you for you to turn into this mess?

Thats depends who you are.

Fucking kek, i'm saving this one. Its going in my book of 'fascinating things americans belive'

We all know Bush pressured Blaier, he didnt even need to, do you think we would let you lose on your own in the ME?

Get fucked buger.

>certified poster
Fuckin' lol. This is what I mean. You're a grade-A loser, and I didn't say that. Again, you're trying to scrape the barrel in light of the realisation that perhaps racking up a billion posts on pol, and being conferred the title of "certified poster", just might not be that great after all.

>lose
Loose

God, freudian slip?

You Yanks are so one dimensional and predictable, perfect really.

>certified meaning verified that you are who you say you are and you do what you say you do e.g honest, not lying/larping
You don't even understand English fully yet you claim to be upper middle class? Fucking kek you absolute spastic.

Keep chatting shit.

There's no way he's not trolling

I don't think even Americans are dumb enough to believe Dubya was some emissary of peace looking to spread love and kinship throughout the world

You've verified yourself as being a tripfag loser. Neck yourself, you wurkin class subhuman

>gets absolutely destroyed
>resorts to ad hom
Typically larper.

>typical*

Fucking retard. See the video
youtu.be/bfR7TKtfKtg

Did someone say British cuisine?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich

I clearly touched a nerve so you resorted to nitpicking the definition of "certified" in order to make a juvenile jab at me lol. Why certify yourself if you post sporadically? In the real world, your tripfag ego holds no sway or prejudice.

The American equivalent would be a deep-fried toast sandwich

Nitpicking by using the word certified properly? You have autism.

>Why certify yourself if you post sporadically?
You claim something you prove it, surprised at all of the trips here? That's because most of the posters who have proved themselves adopted trips so they wouldn't have to ever again. You have autism.

Now if you weren't larping you'd do the same but you are larping because you have autism.

You've been exposed as a liar and you've more than just hinted at the fact that you've been done dirty by the working class, being this bitter isn't good for you so how about I out you as the coward you really are as a final nail in your coffin?

>former leader crying over war

DISGUSTING
youtu.be/sbtVYOrw3D8

Haven't you realised that is Rimmer's new trip yet?

Do not care if it's rimmer or WN trying to get back at me for posting this.

I'm killing it before it ever gets off the ground.

Long ago it was a LOT harder to ferry troops over the pond. Also you guys were not THAT popular over here back in the day, so...

You know kind of how like we lost in Vietnam, It makes neither us nor you shitty it is just that is is SUPER hard to put down an armed population halfway across the world when you aren't willing to kill as many of them as it takes to crush them mongol style.

1) I'm not a trip. I just want to rustle poorfag jimmies
2) Prove that I'm upper-middle class? You want my parents' income stats, property values etc? Why should I care what wurkin class tripfags think of me?

>mfw killed rightly from reddit history

This is something I've never quite understood. Brits do great food. But like here in the US many of your cuisine inventions are so standard most forget their origins. Pastys and pies have been your hallmark as much as the common sandwich or fish and chips.

Not fancy like the french or italians but quick, practical and down to earth.

And dont get me started on how much beer culture is owed to you guys

Let's be honest here, that was just a meme.

I drove rightly out. I drove YKTD out, I drove rimmer out, every big name you can remember, I drove them out.

>wurkin class tripfags
Again, certified, stop larping.

>Prove that I'm upper-middle class?
Eithat that or stop lying so stop lying you absolute retard.

either*

What is Rimmer's new trip?

Guard the Rollos, guard them well

Except why should I care. I attended private schools, my parents are from Cambridgeshire and attended Cambridge University. They're well paid accountants and lawyers. I don't give two shits if you don't believe me because my grievances with the wurkin class are entirely legitimate. Your butthurt is a blatant distraction from the fact that you have no counterarguments to any of my analyses of the working class- which rightfully nurtures my suspicion that you are wurkin class

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXWIluzbmMk

Why did you drive Rightly, Rimmer and YKTD out? I thought you got along ok with Rightly at least.

Except you don't, you're just a poorfag who got done by some working class topman and you're taking your emotions out on here because you're beta and it's all you're capable of doing, you can't even prove me wrong.

Look at yourself you pussy.

Low class loser tripfag Catholic detected

>I thought you got along ok with Rightly at least

>YKTD
It was the wrong call but I was still a new trip at the time and what better way to prove yourself than get rid off the giant who's been the most known trip in Brit/pol/ for two years.

>rimmer
I don't like larpers, I had to ruin him just like I'm destroying this cunt.

>rightly
He got rude and things got out of hand

What did I tell you all? State of you bitchboy.

Nobody cares you massive pedo

I win.

You don't want to see me shining?

I win.

You don't want to honour precedents and the board culture?

I win.

>What really pisses me off about the British empire is that all your wars arent fought due to national pride, freedom, and integrity like us Americans, but rather by greed, Judaism, and wealth.

You're not destroying anything mate. I hypothesised about the potential future chaos if poor people are allowed to breed at such highly unprecedented levels relative to upper class people, and you got majorly butthurt like a poor person naturally would. Then you accused me of being poor because I didn't eat caviar at Christmas (lol). You're a tripfag wreck. Stay mad, poorboy.

You don't want to see me in person?

I win.

Don't know why you anonymongs keep trying when all you get is a murking.

I win.

Sound

You lost the game of life at the moment of conception

lmfao you are such an insecure faggot it's so cringey mate

nighty night sweetie, you'll calm down by morning xx

Brit/pol/ prior to the invasion of the attention-whoring tripshits wins. Contemporary Brit/pol/ will never compare to the fearless legion of faceless gentlemen who resisted the Sup Forumslitz and Sup Forumsharbor.

You couldn't name a brand or a type, caviar for Christmas is more than common in households that aren't working class/underclass, not to mention upper middle class.

You're poor. That's it. No words can get you out of this now.

You can't backpedal out of this, I'm certi, you're nobody, your fingerpointing and namecalling means nothing, meanwhile you are what I say you are, you utter pussy.

Hurting you mentally and emotionally through mere online posts?

I win.

you seem and angry person, do you have powdered cums?

when are you faggots going to get rid of the muslims

>he's literally trolling himself at this point

I know I'm asking for it when I say haters are my best fans but cmon, atleast apply yourself.

Fair enough as it contextualizes things a bit more. It was a pleasant surprise that Eddie came back, and Mippit and Nadya make good additions to the Brit/pol/ family. Sometimes the drama on here can be more entertaining than most tv shows or films.

I sometimes flirt with the idea of becoming a trip desu but I'm not sure I would like to raise my profile to that extent.

>accuses me of being a pussy
>responds 10 times to each of my posts with juvenile pictures accompanying them like an insecure teenage girl
You have such an effeminate posting style, and yes I can name a brand of caviar you collosal mong. However what you asked me was what caviar MY FAMILY AND I had at Christmas time and I simply pointed out that we didn't have caviar...

when you fagmatrons get rid of the nig-nogs, you have guns, anything else is just talk, and talk you do well

I have to say Marmite is based as fuck.

I don't hate you lad, you just seem angry and lonely

As long as you stick by me you'll be fine.

None of these other tripfags are about it.

Keep lying.

>doesn't even know of shitposting
Come see me sunshine xo

Balmaha boatyard and I'll give you a right dicking you bitchboy

all the niggers are in the major cities because liberals love coddling them, they dont venture too far from their concrete jungle

I figured that you were a homosexual. I bet you're a melodramtic, fickle sissy in real life too. I can feel the estrogenic rage in your posts.

The american has only ever fought wars to enrich the jew, he has just believed the jew's lies that there were other reasons. You are a fucking cretin.

I mean that's fair, autists can't really differentiate or sometimes even understand emotions at all but it's nice to see you trying, you still have to apply yourself though.

I think i'm bored of you now, don't bother replying

That's right you little pussy, get scared, I can literally feeling you shivering through echolocation.

Love this part lads

Leave my blog then bitchboy

>tripfag thinks he's intimidating anyone
Wurkin class, through and through

Then why won't you see me on road you pussy?

Exactly.

Cry me a river, go on.

manaman are on a wigback ting innit

youtu.be/BzvtnMNaCZQ

lol you're such a stupid cunt

See, I told you I'll out you as a larper, and admittedly I didn't have to do anything since letting people like you lie for long enough leads you to always slip up, then I told you I'll out you as a pussy and here you are, being a pussy.

Magic, ain't it?

Lads lads lads, can't we all just get on, its the weekend

these niggas is pussy you heard?

... Are you fucking dense? Check my ID, we've not spoken before you daft cunt.

You really are a stupid cunt

Sure, I got fucked out my face last night and feeling different today, not necessarily happy but different, as in let's shitpost some cunts to death for a laugh mood.

took a line or 2 2day so a bit hyped too but it's w/e

wew

I can smell that guys breath through the image.

>anonymongs
may as well be the same person tbqh, you're both worthless.

This post still applies to you, both of you, bitchboys.

This is why tripfagging ought to be outlawed
What do you smell, user?

>honesty should be outlawed

Thank you. I'll give it some thought, and I'll need to come up with a name too.

>Hurting you
>I win
Interesting manifestation of your projection. You okay, lad?

>Make a complete twat of yourself
>hurr durr may as well be the same person
You really are a special kind of stupid cunt.
A unique stupid cunt.
A limit edition stupid cunt.
You really are a stupid cunt.

>you insulted jeremy kyle guests! show me your parents' tax returns! n..no of course I'm not part of the underclass, I just get irrationally mad when someone attacks them

Ohhhh, is he mad because he's a chav or something?
I only joined thread halfway, didn't read the back and forth.

Is he wearing Burberry right now as we speak?

This.