Is this user right about why right wing thinking among genz is becoming more common

I have to agree with him. The western world as they were promised is being taken away piece by piece in front of there eyes

You think you are the only ones who feel this way. Why do you think this board likes retrowave/vaporwave? It's nostalgia for a time in our youth that was promised to us, but was slowly destroyed by progressivism and degeneracy.

Back when I was a kid, you could turn on a radio and hear a bunch of cheesy love songs. They were saccharine, true, but at least they weren't filled with degeneracy. Nowadays progressive politics is shoved into every facet of media and anyone resisting the trend (eg youtubers) are labelled as nazis or nazi sympathizers. It's like watching Nero burn all of Rome down and laughing as he does it.

Fuck them all.

The user is spot on. I may be at the edge of being a millennial (born 1996) but I can still remember when there weren't fuckin faggots on every corner and some purple haired bitch talking about how we need to let 4 year old boys choose to get their dick cut off wasn't vied as reasonable.
Yeah, people used to be outside all the time, and yeah it was awesome. Few people had cell phones when I was younger and the vidya was a time passer when you couldn't hang out with your friends or family outside.
And not every song was some discount rap/pop shit sandwich
I've gotten to see that world that I loved burn throughout most of my childhood. Faggots are hailed as brave and I cant even go to class without some Shiniqua arguing with some Christian dude while all the jamls chimp out on their phones

Yep. The old days have gone to ash. Told that we need to go to college. Told this is the land of opportunity, you can do whatever you want, have a family and a good life and things would be just like they had been for decades
Then you find out the factory jobs are being sent oversees and people are being insourced to take the tech and other skilled jobs here
Then you realize things have gone to shit compared to what they were like

This makes me want to drop out of PhD and get a regular job in industry so I can convince my aunt to let her two children (or at least her son) live with me. Their dad is not there (divorce) and their mom does stuff like stay over at her boyfriend's house all night. They live in a rural area with basically nothing to do all day. The boy just plays Overwatch most of the time and it destroys me knowing this is how they live.

>drop out of getting a PhD
Are you retarded?

I've always suspected

>things were better when we were carefree kids oblivious to reality
No shit.

ok rabbi

It's not just that. It's the issue of globalization and certain things that would have been unacceptable when we were kids now being accepted

>The western world as they were promised is being taken away piece by piece in front of there eyes
A lot of people here have no idea how bad it's gotten. A lot of people say that everything changed with 9/11, and it did, but there were lots of terrible changes for years pre 9/11. I was born in 79. I grew up in the early and mid 90s in a small town in the pacific Northwest. I didn't realize it at the time but I was living a life that most in America hadn't experienced for decades. All White, no crime, clean, friendly. If your car broke down you knew someone would stop and help, give you a ride to town and there was no fear of being robbed or murdered. People worked hard, people were married, there were families with children, kids played in the streets all summer long until the streetlights came on. Kids learned how to interact with each other without constant parental interaction.

That's all gone now. The America I thought I would die for no longer exists and it only existed in a few small pockets even back then. It's over. The only thing left is collapse into a hybrid of Brazil and South Africa. It will probably be truly nightmarish.

>drop out of a PhD

It's literally useless if you drop out. If you complete it, it'll be worth whatever time you wasted trying to get it.

>realizing 1996 is 21 now
Good God

It's literally pol. Sup Forums was said to be the boogeyman, and everyone wants to see what the boogeyman looks like.

Back when it was Sup Forums, /fit/ had some infamy, but Sup Forums went full zeitgeist and they flock here like moths.

After reading some facts they were never told they begin to question what they were told. This is their tipping point.

No senpai. Either Christ is coming back or we are taking the world back ourselves.

It's not the future we were promised. Everyone knows it left and right so they're searching for something and some political movement to take it back. Some just direct their anger at different sources, whether the capitalists or jew capitalists.

Yep. Time just seems to keep speeding up. And the country continues to change from when I was younger for the worse. In the words of Tom Petty
>This old world is movin too fast

I miss the 90's small town life. People were as you said friendly, no fear about being out. People hung out outside, would go do stuff. And weird crap was not as accepted

And I live in the Pacific NW now and it's degeneracy.

Don't take the black pill yet, we're still here and we're still fighting.

Yep. Ultimately the Lord decides when things end. If he's not back yet to end it all, it means it's not the end yet and we can take everything back

The thing that really got me was when I recommended some Sup Forums lit to my younger cousin. He passed those books around with his friends from the church youth group. The kids were all raised pretty conservative as was I, but when I saw them again at a church function some months later, they were asking me for more books, more information that was deprived from them in schools. So we talked at length about how they see the world, their future, their classmates and teachers. They're smart kids, I was amazed by the pain in their voices, their experiences. We don't live in the a white area, Baltimore, so they see first hand the experiment of full blown SJW liberalism go overboard. They understand, they get it. We talked more about "the game", how the elites play this subtle chess match with a wink because it's a gentlemans match. They get that this world is truly fake, the only real thing is your soul, your spirit. I'm not worried about the future anymore, knowing we have them following after us makes me feel allied with something great yet to come. Have faith anons, the pendulum has swung.

97 here, and also in Cali, not gonna lie even here it's gotten really bad, in the sense that it wasn't always this bad, just something you could say whatever to and go on with your day. Now? You can't, you just know every day it's creeping up closer to you, and soon whether you like it or not, your kids will be indoctrinated to hate themselves and identify as trigender xenokin.