/IOTBW/ General - Cover of Darkness edition

DO:
>print as many of these as you can
>put them up in visible location TONIGHT
>cover as much area as you can feasibly do TONIGHT
>use fasteners that are non=permanent, yet will hold for at least 24 hrs (duct tape**)
>deliver your payload quickly, efficiently, and as discretely as possible

DO NOT:
>vandalize, deface, or otherwise permanently mark anything
>trespass or break-and-enter anywhere
>violate any by-laws or local regulations (or campus rules if you are on a uni campus)

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/w8k8q
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
archive.is/5LEna
archive.is/XeQsK
archive.is/vEkhM
archive.is/pHMnG
archive.is/nQezd
archive.is/M2CqY
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509580808939.jpg
archive.is/pGH0i
archive.is/JWRm8
archive.is/prxBX
archive.is/C2U7O
archive.is/7MQf6
archive.is/62V3A
archive.is/OIAgW
archive.is/0Ml7b
archive.is/3OVMG
archive.is/yohQd
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7aob67/hate_crime_its_okay_to_be_white_is_a_white/
klim.co.nz/retail-fonts/karbon/
rightwingwatch.org/post/its-okay-to-be-white-right-wing-culture-warriors-seek-to-prove-anti-white-racism/
archive.is/ed0k6
youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
patriotpowerednews.com/triggered-one-sign-has-liberals-on-school-campuses-in-a-fuss-its-ok-to-be/
archive.is/9Zvx6
gamefaqs.com/boards/261-politics/75946966
archive.is/J8GZ2#selection-581.0-581.64
kcrg.com/content/news/Its-OK-to-be-white-stickers-show-up-on-UI-campus--in-Iowa-City-455073013.html
archive.is/8udKb
youtube.com/watch?v=yZUSgieGzn4
letsrun.com/forum/flat_read.php?thread=8518728
archive.is/lBgtm
youtube.com/watch?v=7QdKIlWic1U
youtu.be/FFTkUtPlloY?t=1839
youtube.com/watch?v=rDp5kF_3Gis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ORIGINAL FORMAT

> agressive fonts

can we do this in comic sans?

anyone in the Athens, Georgia area? I may be there and will be heading out tonight

>It's okay to be wh-

Seems like you could pretape a whole stack by putting wax paper on the tape, between the pages. Just tried and it looked good, extremely easy to peel off.

godspeed lads, I'd do this shit myself but I don't own a printer

Where there's a will there's a way. Go to a fedex/kinkos and print some, or post IOTBW in random comment sections. Don't say anything else, just IOTBW.

ghostbin.com/paste/w8k8q

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
More archives in pastebin above

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

Normies talking about it
Baby Center Communities
>archive.is/5LEna

Washington Post
Signs saying ‘it’s okay to be white’ found at Maryland high school
>archive.is/XeQsK

WDSU News Channel 6
'It's okay to be white' signs posted on Tulane campus, student newspaper reports
>archive.is/vEkhM

Squawker
>archive.is/pHMnG

The Daily Caller
‘It’s Okay To Be White’ Stickers Posted Around College Town
>archive.is/nQezd

Edmonton Metro
Pro-white message taped to Native Studies building day after racist pumpkin incident
>archive.is/M2CqY
In print >i.4cdn.org/pol/1509580808939.jpg

Boston Globe
Article >archive.is/pGH0i
Twitter >archive.is/JWRm8
Facebook >archive.is/prxBX

Boston Magazine
>archive.is/C2U7O

Cleveland Scene
>archive.is/7MQf6

Tulane Hullabaloo
Article >archive.is/62V3A
Twitter >archive.is/OIAgW
Article >archive.is/0Ml7b

The New Orleans Advocate
Article >archive.is/3OVMG
Facebook >archive.is/yohQd

WWU Campus Police FB Thread
>i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png

New Reddit thread
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7aob67/hate_crime_its_okay_to_be_white_is_a_white/

We shouldn't connect it to racism or the altright right? But that doesn't mean we dont want this to redpill whites into seeing themselves racially right?

Asking because there is a place I can put one up which will almost certainly have that effect, I know the black students will throw it in whitey's face really badly

anyone know the font used?
it's /comfy/

if you do it by age it's 1
If you do by race it's 3
By having hair it's 4
By gender it's 5

2 is the one that's never the odd one out so that make him the odd one out

nvm i found it
>Karbon light
>klim.co.nz/retail-fonts/karbon/
>Calibri for us poorfags

‘It’s Okay To Be White’: Right-Wing Culture Warriors Seek To Prove Anti-White Racism

>rightwingwatch.org/post/its-okay-to-be-white-right-wing-culture-warriors-seek-to-prove-anti-white-racism/
>archive.is/ed0k6

IOTBW is pretty slow going today. I guess the 4th november antifa rumour is the hot news atm.

yeah thats what the leaf said they had laying around from a contract job. good eye, didnt realize it is so close to calibri, i use that a lot being a poorfag.

Theres like 100 r/the_donald threads on the subject. It's like they are trying to hijack the campaign.

It's OK to pretend to be a victim.

i ended up going with gotham to make this masterpiece
>tacobell americans btfo

dirty secret, it pretends on how real your victimization is and what you do with it.

Humans respond well to victim narratives, so much so that propaganda to gin up WAR uses it to outrage the audience.

That's why "say no to victim culture" never works to stop progressives, progressives are tapping into something primal.

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
It's ok to be white.

>its ok to slap while crying out in pain

oy vey

Cause they never usually hijack our campaigns.
How new are you? Be honest it's alright. Did you just come for this?

>No printer

You got a pen?

New - Patriot Powered News

patriotpowerednews.com/triggered-one-sign-has-liberals-on-school-campuses-in-a-fuss-its-ok-to-be/

archive.is/9Zvx6

Sup Forums's new controversial public campaign: It's okay to be White
>gamefaqs.com/boards/261-politics/75946966
archive.is/J8GZ2#selection-581.0-581.64

Theres a poll on this thread. Seems like something easily influenced if you know what I mean.

New - KRCG News Channel 9

A bit late to the gate

kcrg.com/content/news/Its-OK-to-be-white-stickers-show-up-on-UI-campus--in-Iowa-City-455073013.html

archive.is/8udKb

"It's not okay to be white, but BLM is ok" is the one we would go with, correct?

no point in not doing the rules for radicals thing. alinsky may have been scum, but he had some good points, the relevant one here being "always hold your enemy to their standards"

The difference between BLM and IOTBW is that BLM is a real racist organization and IOTBW is just a statement

>going slow
>covered on Fox by Tucker

Wish I still lived there or I'd be hitting UGA

Good luck, user

user, that would be murder.

Weaponized!

Yeah I'm not sure the Gamefaqs poll factors in context or nuance. Pretty sure it's fishing for something to accuse people of hypocrisy.

I meant activity on Sup Forums.

Wat

youtube.com/watch?v=yZUSgieGzn4

Some reactions from Steve's blog at Unz.

Nice autism.

Why is it not the kid though? He's the only one that might not be a faggot

New - Let's Run

Wow... just wow. In the most innocuous places you find the raging hate

>It's not okay. Even if your ancestors came to this country after slavery was abolished, were persecuted and exploited as much as any new immigrant, and even if your family had nothing to do with any exploitation of native americans. It doesn't matter if you were born dirt poor in Appalachia. The mere fact that you were born white means that you are a privileged devil and it is right for the government to enforce racists policies against you because of your skin color. White privilege is a racist term as it makes the presumption that all white people are born into privilege.

letsrun.com/forum/flat_read.php?thread=8518728

archive.is/lBgtm

Can I make my signs comic sans?

bonus points to those who specifically post these on black surfaces for added effect

>screencapping your own post

Tired of typing out arguments. Before you try to get creative or "funny" read this.

> here come the Comic Sans comedians

See

Nope, 4 is wearing a bald wig.

Are.... are you guys really that fucking dense or are you trolling? Literally explained it in the most basic way, so if you honestly don't understand you need to reevaluate your life

youtube.com/watch?v=7QdKIlWic1U

>nb4 it blows tf up

This'd be a good sign

Sup Forums is growing up. Maturing into a powerful community. The anonymity is a reminder to what the op has posted. We're not here for fame. We're here for a reason.

Anyone know of an extension or something that allows you take a screen shot of an entire webpage?

No. No it wouldn't. See

Someone should make a graph that shows the ethnicity of the 1% the left hates so much.

It's harmless though, faggot.

I'm drawing swastikas and writing "go to boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/ to learn more" on everyone I find

Wish the rest of you would get on board with actual red pills

How can I contribute? I don't go to a college and I don't want to trespass.

2 is the most likely to be a cuck

My god these people are fucking retarded now that i'm reading it. I'm debating even putting it up on the list at this point.

>implying #2 isn't the odd one out because he's a non-human ginger

I think the point is to expose anti white agendas. However I think that would justify the outrage. Especially if it's a chimp out.

Mostly to expose anti white racism, but yeah every other race is allowed to have racial identity so it's fine for a white person if they do choose

I just got done marking up my local university. I went in there with 60 IOTBW fliers and left with 33. I was a little shaken at first because there were alot of people out tonight but I eventually got comfortable and worked from the outside of the campus into the center

YOU DENSE FUCK! Stick to the five words

Nice!

Exactly

I ask this in every bread I stroll into. Is anyone in Miami? Would like to hit UM or FIU but in this city you need a group in case shit gets out of hand.

You know what to do faggots

3 is the only non-human primate I see

I think I saw one with italicized comic sans

Not me but I'm linking you so if someone who's reading this and skipped yours can reply 2 u. That's a good call user Godspeed good sir

I did my part

>not understanding the post you're quoting

Read the last line
>white privilege is a racist term

The rest of the paragraph was them making a straw man argument about why society doesn't view it to be "okay to be white"

>PAUL JOSEPH WATSON, ITS OK TO BE WHITE? 11/2/17 ALEX JONES INFOWARS
youtu.be/FFTkUtPlloY?t=1839

Good job user.

Ignore the shills.

I'm out of the loop here. Not a fan of Infowars or PJW but what have they done to garner active dislike to the point where bringing them up makes me a shill?

This post just seriously needs to be bumped every so often. Or it's own thread. Watch that shit sliiiiiiide.

PJW ridicules people who call out Jews and Alex Jones is controlled opposition whose goal is to make criticism of the official narrative appear ridiculous.

Guys we were on Tucker, why did I need to scroll so far for this thread.

The last story right before sign off
youtube.com/watch?v=rDp5kF_3Gis

Yeah, woulda helped if I posted the link. Fucking cunt.

bump

>Alex Jones is controlled opposition
>water is wet
why do we still have to explain this shit?

He even admitted that he was "playing a part" when asked under oath after his jewish wife left him.

Leafs get in here

Princeton story came out today

oi oi