Conspiracy Theory Thread

What conspiracy theories do you at least suspect may be true?

Mine is the Large Hadron Collider
>spend billions on enormous machine and supporting systems
>cant see anything it does
>yfw we are now trusting these jews with what scientific theories will be proven
>only evidence is little graphics on a screen any amateur could throw together

Pretty scary.

How about you all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EOqiorNCMFU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_A
youtu.be/5vhbqg6us5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bob Lazar and a base south of Area 51 working on gravity drive and anti matter reactors with element 115.

OP lives a double life as a BB cum dump pig for stocky gay bears.

Do you also believe that electron microscopes are a hoax because you can't see what the microscope is observing? Do you not believe in molecules or atoms?

not a conspiracy, more of a scientific paradigm.

The universe is predominantly electric and is controlled by the electromagnetic force and not gravity. 100 years of gravity centric views have established a limited scope for our existence, and doesn't explain many phenomena like comets, stars, galaxies, planets, plasma, and the universe. All these objects all have issues that can't be explained in standard theory, but Electric universe theory explains quite aptly.

Idk what, but something is very strange about the assasinatin of JFK, assasin gets killed, then his family. Not enough people talk about it.
Even now, it feels likes its being subdued.

Their evidence for a Higgs Bozon is probably a glitch.

There are better hypotheses out there.

Golf rumors

>gays r bad mkay
look at all this gayness. the "incestuo" part on the bottom right is really gay too. the faggy snake "penises" really add a nice touch

How's Antarctica?

That machine is responsible for the Mandela effect

My high school classmate did a software project for LHC as part of his thesis. We're literally nobodies, no connection to Rotschilds sadly. The project is pretty legit from what I've heard.

God is real, Jesus is real, giants are real, (giant)man might have walked with dinosaurs.

I don't believe Jews are a biological race but more like a spirit that can be of any race or mixture thereof. But i believe the spirit reveals itself through the nose(read magic:black and white for that theory). Supposedly circumcision is a way to subdue the masculine constructive force. Which makes judaism a feminine destructive cult. Have you ever seen the way females subvert? They think of things men wouldnt even consider. Also a teethy blowjob could potentially suck ur soul out with that technique, which I think the Kardashians employ also(cryptojews if ive ever seen any).

better than america

this post is FUCKING AWESOME

you're a fucking tard, tards like you are how flat earth becomes a thing.

Share your theories with your friends and family,

so they know what a fuckin dumb ass you are and not to trust you with anything with more than $5

>only evidence is little graphics on a screen any amateur could throw together
At least it looks rad as fuck.

>Large Hadron Collider

There are 2500 PhD's working on this project, plus thousands of others worldwide.

Do you think the all would keep quite if this was a hoax?

Think.

this one too. guess how theyre created. hehehe. my whole thing with the nonexistent apple is that we dont know everything right now. did Christ? yes. maybe this is why He had to not arrive by vaginas and never sexed up any. also explains the 144,000 but i digress. He is the FINAL adam. not the second. not the first or the third. He's the LAST ONE

cute girl - mas?

Luciferian, child-raping mystics run the world's banks and governments under of the guise of Zionism.

All the breadcrumbs lead to Zionism. Zionism is itself a diversion, and a fucking genius one, because in order to openly fight Zionism you must essentially be a Nazi, and no Normie empathizes with a Nazi.

These Luciferians have had and do have dealings with what we call extraterrestrials. We, collectively on Earth, have more than enough nukes to kill everyone several times over. This is like Earth's Second Amendment for ayy lmaos. The Cold War was a cover for stocking up on ammo.

But I'm just so sleepy

tl;dr faggot leaf LARP memeflag

mathematics is a human weakness at present.

all of mathematics is a reduction of thoughts and observations onto a number line.

our human minds are not capable of comprehension and communication between each other beyond this 2 dimensional line system.

if you can grasp that you may be able to understand the next point.

we have access to knowledge and technology from non humans. we are ferverently working to integrate this into our humanity as fast as possible.

we are in a stage of growing pains from expanding too rapidly and in risk at large due to our antiquated systems of understanding and integrating this 'new'.

and we are heading to a 'flip', in a sense jumping the shark in processing capability.

remember Clarke's third law. any technology sufficiently advanced will appear as magic.

magic will appear more common as we accelerate. and yes meme magic is part of this, but only the beginning.

This, honestly.

Look up electric Universe and Saturn theory.

It explains all Masonic and mystery Babylon symbology from the death of Saturn as a star. I'm pretty well convinced.

You failed to describe a conspiracy. Are you claiming they are opening a portal to hell?

Einstein was a fraud. This is a cool theory regardless of whether it's true.

>What conspiracy theories do you at least suspect may be true?

The lottery is used to catch time travelers.

Praktischer Idealismus is undeniably true.

>dinosaurs are real
Oh you sweet, innocent pleb.

Whoa, fuck, hold up

elaborate

The sheer number of nukes we possess always threw me off. I always assumed there was something we were missing because more nukes aren't useful or financially practical for just Russia (or all other nations combined for that matter)

I'm in on the interdimensional child molesters. Anyone that has tried DMT knows about jesters/clowns. Most would know they have a malevolent nature but drug culture often paints them as kind and enlightened despite often being very cruel.

Also, it's a bit odd that the shriners both popularized and worship clowns/jesters. Shriners are a subset of the free masons which are a part of mystery Babylon.

Also, clowns/jesters have a lot of the characteristics of biblical nephalim/giants

You're speaking of the spirit of DNA and Jews are the demons who laid with man.

hoy are a little baby.

check 1997 volleyball incident...

Yeah you should have sold that to hollywood before they busted.

Cult of Saturn

Aqua Team Hunger Force redpilled me into believe that the red blood drive is a pyramid scheme created by dracula.

THIS

Plz elaborate more, your post activated my almonds

This

Brace yourselves for this: Sex is for making babies. There is a conspiracy to make us forget this. You may even struggle to accept it now, but breaking this conditioning is imperative to inoculate oneself against the mind virus.

>Nikola tesla was killed by the fbi for his crazy ass death ray and weather controlling tech
>sandy hook
>denver airport

oh god not you again
you still don't make fucking sense you sodomite

That's reproducible, stupid fedora.

VELIKOVSKY

delet this

Donald Trump is in possession of a time machine invented by Tesla. Mike Pence is from the future. Together they are trying to prevent WW3.

If you have a breakthrough experience with DMT nearly everyone reports meeting jesters/clowns. Go to a headshop (place where they sell glass pipes for weed) that has t shirts. The jesters on them are a reference to this. They're pretty prolific in psychedelic culture.

Shriners literally invented the pop culture clown in American culture. Many people report an instinctual fear of them. It's a bit strange that shriners sponsor hospitals and show up to them dressed as clowns. I'm not saying that's a direct abuse, but it is strange in a symbolic and ritualistic way. Bringing the visage of a demon to cheer up a sick child...

Also, clowns are similar to nephalim (described as being cannibalistic) with their over sized mouths (a common trope for giants) with red lips and noses (to symbolize cannabilism/preying on man), pale skin (another common trait of nephalim/giants) and red hair (another described trait of nephalim).

It's also strange that free masons have an affection for child molestation and that pizzagate investigation brought up SO MANY overt references to cannabilism.

Maybe they worship these creatures? Maybe they think they can ascend to them? Idk. I don't know much, but that's a lot of strange coincidences.

Somehow this is related to this
Is related to this

www.saturndeathcult.com

Fuck one of the things I was thinking of doing if I went back in time was winning the lottery. I even memorized the numbers for the winning pot on my 18th birthday. Guess I'll get rich by playing stocks and bit coin.

why waste everybody's time? say things to me. nobody ever says anything to me. just BOOPILY BURP YOURE RETARDED HUH HUH HUH. just because you prance around grabbing them and sodomising them with pedos and incest and offering faggots your daughters and making out with pence. a crazy cat lady. doesnt mean i cant make it a mission to be the same. you asked for conspiracies. some post gold. i do. then there's pussified fag bag jew rats like you

Some believe that CERN is responsible for the multiple universe explanation for the Mandela Effect. CERN even acknowledge this in a video they did. As a joke i'm sure. They can't really be messing around with time travel and the multiverse itself.... *nervous laughter*

One I find interesting is the Titanic was actually the Olympic intentionally sunk as an insurance scam. Only thing that doesn't fit well is how the planned scuttle was botched so badly.

big if true

Very interesting!! Do you think the dmt serpent is a satanic thing or is relating to something else?

What other symbology from dmt world is used or referenced in secret society culture? Do u think dmt use opens a person to possession?

Look up people that win big lottos. In about a year or so they will end up missing or dead or commit suicide. It's a trap by CIA niggers to catch time travelers. I'm surprised no one has done any documentaries on this subject.

Men are made infertile by chemicals in our food and water.

I'll give you one too;

Space is a wave and represents many as if many minds .
Time is a particle and represents one as if one idea delivered per proton per mind.

I have a theory, with no evidence what so ever. That someone always goes back in time to avoid some great catastrophic event. Like someone went back in time to make sure the Nazis hated Jews because in the original timeline Germany militarized and started WWII but they had all the egg heads that helped build the abomb and ended up nuking all of Europe. Then someone else went back to assure the US and USSR wouldn't nuke the planet because that happened in another timeline. Maybe in one of the original timeline Hillary won and started WWIII so now we have Trump. It could be individuals or maybe this world is a simulation and it's just someone "starting a new game" and making it further each play through.

That is nice fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=EOqiorNCMFU

Also plastics. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_A

yeah, your worst enemy. nice. and gay. go together like gay. and its definition meaning happy

then there's the pedo nice. for women. do you see the subtlety?

very true, but ancients already thoughts of that and encoded all of the myths and zodiac itself with how-to manuals for procreating. It is the biggest fear of humanity is that humans will forget how to make babies if isolated enough due to catastrophe.

So what if you just get lucky?

Not sure about the serpent other than that it represents Lucifer, intellect/the angel of intellect.

I believe that psychedelic symbology is present (it's in all old cultures whether it's mushrooms or cannibas). As far as secret societies... I'm not sure.

I absolutely beleive that psychedelics open you to drug possession.

hi atlantis. why arent you in eden. why arent the first two baby shitters?

So, Timecops would've busted Biff Tannen too? Interesting theory

youtu.be/5vhbqg6us5g

this is all wordly garbage. bible spefically says to marry Christ. as men. and that none of this exists in heaven. but you dont care. everything in heaven is men. that is "gay" of course. my flag? nephilim. made by straights. bye bye. times of noah. recreated. by you. star of bisexual david and on and on we go. there's no vaginas up there but still you gotta shill for isis and frogs and we wuz and tits and shekinah hoax and sistine chapel woman beside God. and on and on and on and on.

>I absolutely beleive that psychedelics open you to drug possession.

>Sandy Hook was a hoax
>Vegas shooting was a hoax
>NASA is covering up ruins of alien (or ancient human) civilizations on Mars and possibly the moon
>LBJ and HW Bush had JFK killed, there was a second shooter

pull it

all of you fags.

slide it

Queer quads checked

thanks dewd

Laughter is God. If you can make your king happy, you'll be given riches and prestige. If you can make people laugh, you'll always be welcome and trustworthy. MIRTH = LAUGHTER

That wind turbines are actually big fans, they make wind. They don't collect power. I haven't disproven it.

>Holocaust is fake propaganda
> Cern is trying to open a portal to hell
> Space is dead
> Modern astrophysics is a plot to make us atheists
> Muslims are the footsoldiers of the jew
> "allah" is baal
> Abortion is a holocaust to the demon Moloch
> The inquisition still exists

Hello, schizophrenia my old friend

Yeah, but we knew Trump won right away. And if September 11 is now Peace and Prosperity Day then I completely missed it.

prove me wrong. without ad homs

Awesome post, you may now to Australia. We're obviously full but there's a reserved spot for you now.

10/10 posts!

>Drug possession
Classic!

most of 'em

pic related: you all

The LHC and CERN will not be publicly relevant for another decade or so. Currently, they are having trouble steadying the black holes they're making, and are focused on some research going on in Japan

Not a LARP, AMA

Prove yourself right first.

Straight up. I'm bretty smaht. Advanced math and physics outside my major cuz i had time for it from testing out of everything.

Sacred geometry keeps me up at night. The etymology of measurements, largely imperial, is impossibly ancient. The relationships are interesting if you try to quantitatively explain them away. That master mason Randall Carlson might be fucking right. Newton might be fucking right.

And the implications are assassins creed, Atlantis, ancient aliens kind of shit. And we're pushing slowly in that direction both historically and with our future. When the whole world is "progressing" towards zero footprint faggotry, the notion of 12-20k year old societies with no remnants is perfectly reasonable.

The historical discovery of shit like Sumeria and Gilgamesh destroy any notion of modern religious texts being original works over remixed ancient stories from cultures lost.

Also, Tom Delonges a Fucking tard

This makes more sense to me than dark matter and black holes

no no no it doesnt work that way. what you ask for is why you said this
which never exists except for spiritually sick fake jews. and is also why i said this
and dont fucking drag anybody in your candida fungus cancer circles

Charts like this are unfounded and only appease midwits.

Hi Tom Delonge

>There is an elite group of Hollywood Werewolves and Richard Karn is/was their pack leader

I’ll have what he’s having