GO HOME
>GO HOME
GO HOME
>GO HOME
GO HOME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j2vTStG6Yys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus, how fucking retarded are you. This is standard practice in politics. OP research has been done for over 100 years. Are you really so dumb to believe this is "breaking news"

go home

>This is standard practice in politics

Name one other presidential candidate that funneled 12 million dollars for a demonstrably fake "opposition research" dossier through various international intelligence groups that was bought by the FBI, then in turned used to approve FISA warrants to wire tap your political opponent that you created the dossier for in the first place.

I'll wait.

I just learned that I can't use a tripcode that says "nigger" I am offended

my gift to you
#gXn-rMJb
fucking try

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>pokemon go home

This is now a pasta

Damn it Gary.

FUCK YOU SHILL

youtube.com/watch?v=j2vTStG6Yys

DETE DIS GRATTAATTAAA

fucking beautiful. it just gets better with age

shills a leaf

Just when I though I couldn't hate Hillary more than I do ... damn

Every fucking time she lies, which is whenever she opens her mouth, she never faces anyone and looks down. That's third grader body language.

Wat

I cant imagine any liberal or moderate would be content with being lied to and strung along for so long. all the while practically killing each other trying to do what they thought was right and support the "democratic" process. think about how fucked up and complicated these last few years have been... all the hurt feelings and lost friendships and walls put up every which way.

and it ends with LOL YA GOT ME

You dems might still hate us, but there is always an open invitation to join us, if for no other reason but to make them pay. They all owe this country bigtime. There is a long future ahead of us and we can make a bigger difference if we work together... and never speak of 2014-2017 ever again.

I'll take the bait.
The point is not the opo. It's that they spun this bullshit as "evidence" to wiretap the opposing campaign. Basically Watergate but using the nsa/cia/Fbi and government funds to attempt to spy on and influence the election. Plus there's money laundering and all sorts of federal violations mixed in

its a tripcode nigger
goes in the name
it says nigger
or
it would if it wasn't censored
every other one works however I think this one does

bump

LOCK HER UP

The only people that voted for Hillary were New York fags and California illegals.

Everybody else voted for Trump.

that South African nigger is almost more insufferable than that foul demon spewing lies.

>only admits it when she got caught
Now how idiotic must you be, to believe anything else she says?
Even if everything else she says is true, we have absolutely no way to verify ANY OF IT.

You cannot and should not trust her, or the people behind her. They would have known about this, a corrupt establishment guided and advised her, it's not like she was the only one, you have to think about the ones behind the scenes, the ones paying her all this money. There is no way she would admit this if she wasn't pushed into admitting it to get ahead of anything else.

I will never understand why people voted for her.

This is old news. Time to move on. This has all been reported before.

Is this some down-market Alex Jones?

South african replacement of Stewart, it's extremely meh.

badump

God I want her to die in a fire.

wow misogynist much? baka

This is why everyone in the media needs to be mass executed, they know this and are doing damage control instead of their jobs because they are partisan hacks

She's truly outworn her welcome. She was given the opportunity to recede quietly into the darkness to dwell on her failure free from legal repercussion but she just wouldn't go away. I want full charges dropped and jail time. This smug, infuriatingly unapologetic bitch needs to get her comeuppance.

Another nothing burger.

We can't let them do that, she ours, she called us "a basket of deplorables" she hurt our feelings.

The daily shoah should invite trevor noah

clinton bought trevor noah from africa to be their personal slave.

THE KREMLINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBBBut Trump colluded with the Russians

Needs more guns

It's been a pasta for a long time you subrural retard

>city people are better in every way