ITT: We say something nice about Canadians

ITT: We say something nice about Canadians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CkRyNMcdevo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lots of chinese ones

maple syrup

We are nice to each other face to face but the moment we turn our back, we curse each others name.

they’re our hat

they love american culture

Presurgery Pam was gorgeous

Mounties are smartly dressed

You invented poutine and that's all right.

At least they say sorry when they fuck up

Actually sir you are our boots so that we don't have to stand on filthy Mexico.

Thanks Canada... being on your border, where you don't have Mexico as a neighbor, and you're so utterly cucked and fucked up and self hating, I really feel that as bad as America is, it could be worse.

Beautiful landscapes.

They're good at being a liberal disease sponge.

Thanks for taking away some of the leeches, degenerates and SJW nutjobs from us!

Canadians are the best at giving head, not even Germany or Sweden can suck a a black cock like Canada can.

Poutine. Almost makes me want to go back for another. Almost.

Your flag is funny.

Trailer Park Boys is funny

Thank you for your ability to make the rest of the western world feel stronger

You’ve always been our greatest ally, even if you’re a little faggy.

>trailer park boys
>Kenny vs Spenny

They are super polite

They love Poutine

The Mountie always gets his man

this
youtube.com/watch?v=CkRyNMcdevo

Your importing a million more terrorists and you pm is a faggot who hates white people

Broteams a canadian. Several of his crew and closest fans that ive talked to and they were nice to me are canadians. They are all tearing it up through vancouver right now and I wish I could go, so theres that.

They export some pretty cool guys. Like Gavin and Crowder.

Came to say this. Ricky is the whitest nigger I've ever seen and its hilarious

Never met one irl I didn't like

There's nothing nice worth saying until we get this faggot Trudeau out of parliament.

Oh yeah, John Dunsworth was a saint. He has achieved full Sainthood. He is the patron saint of working with rocks, liquor, stage acting and having one hot daughter/one OK daughter.

Most of them have no clue what it actually means to live here. The hug your border like cucks. Very few of us brave the north.

They would be easy to put in the gas chambers.

If you're not above the 48th parallel you're not in the actual canada. Take it or leave it.

We are all armed to the teeth you fucking dimwit

He was a fucking genius actor. Absolutely incredible, and a decent human too. I met bubbles Ricky and Julian during one of their stage shows in 2008.

Absolute legends.

Real dudes. Down to earth af.

We had a cool flag.

>Ricky is the whitest nigger

Degrassi was actually pretty good for a while. You guys fucked it up though and now it's Social Justice: The TV show

I got to belly bump randy last year and the friends I went with to the show got to meet John. He was super fucking cool and let them record him, signed their copies of "The dickshitnary" for free and everything. He also went on a big rant about how his daughters, Sarah and Molly were the best things in his life and I definitely believed it (as in, it definitely wasnt the usual "stage bants" you would hear any celeb or rockstar do).

One of the best god damned stage drunks to have lived in the last probably 100 years, and I have talked to other actors who barely even knew about TPB, but they knew him and said just as much.

Terrance and Phillip