AUSTIN ANTIFA

Tomorrow Antifa will rally/protest in Austin,TX.

What they don't know is that every single fucking cop that is scheduled to be at that rally have personally volunteered to do so because they are looking forward to cracking their fucking heads open.

Even the homeless peeps that hang out in that part of town are staying clear. They know the cops. They know whats up.

It's like open season on Antifa. The cops know the chances of them getting into a tangle with some beta Antifa cuck is highly likely so they are all pumped up and shit. Steel toes and batons will be everywhere. Swift justice.

Tomorrow in Austin,TX you will see some good ol' Texas ass whippings.

Antifa R.I.P.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5zK-tzYCQM
youtube.com/watch?v=nwwVktb5rSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dunno about Austin, but my mother who is a teacher in a major Texas city was warned at a staff meeting about being downtown on the 4th as well as to watch out for any antifa punks at her school.
I don't see as much anitfa love here as I do leddit, which really worries me as they and twatter just recently cracked down on any conservative (extreme or not) profiles, claiming to be silencing "Russian robots"
The fuck, right? Almost like someone is p l a n n i n g for this to happen. Is it actually going to happen this time?

Sounds good.

fuckpleasepleaspleaseket their be vids
will turn into an annual Christmas watch tradition.

Glad I moved out from Austin whether this is legit or not, I can't think of a more worthless, degenerate city.

Faggots. Hope the frats piss on your graves.

t. Engineer grad from UT and a KA

Dieu et les dames

>Glad I moved out from Austin whether this is legit or not, I can't think of a more worthless, degenerate city.
It's gotten bad since 06 when I went to school. Lived there until 2011 then again 1015 to 2016. Just more Californians and bums then that place can handle. Still great hill country though. And just South is Wimberly and San Marcos are absolutely beautiful and not full of yuppie faggots.

George Soros just invested $18B into his NGO

Anyone aware of any actual ORGANIZED plans to take place tomorrow? I have the dvr empty and ready for keks.

One instance where I am looking forward to seeing some police brutality

Is there anything going on in Portland? Cops don't fuck around there, it'll make for a comfy stream

youtube.com/watch?v=m5zK-tzYCQM

That's a priceless expression those cops are all wearing.

"Don't really care what you're saying, I'm waiting for you to make a mistake.."

Another: youtube.com/watch?v=nwwVktb5rSM

This is the gold standard for these kinds of events. It's obvious that Charlottesville was deliberate because they made no effort to separate the crowds and actively pushed them into each other

Should I shoot drone footage? Where is this going down?

wish i could join them. no anticunts planning anything in my area.

Protesting what?

I moved there in 2011 for school, didn't end up leaving until the middle of 2016. I do miss it from time to time, I still haven't gone back for a visit. It's the kind of place I wouldn't mind staying for a weekend but I don't think I'd like to live there anymore.

Jameson Sq in the pearl tomorrow

Please do, that would be an interesting viewing angle of the event

White people still existing

You better deliver, Texas

I hope this whole Anifa thing is not a joke. I am looking forward to blowing their heads off....

Will the Whataburgers be ok?

>jew is front and center in vid

Can't wait. We're gonna be in the middle of it dressed like antifa. Keep an eye on things from inside.

they plan to hold ground until trump steps down.

supported/promoted by us academia and 18 billion dollars from soros.

:D

I know what's up with all the 4th timing.
Maybe I'll say later.
Shouldn't until it's over.
It's hilarious.

>"we're gonna pay more taxes for police equipment used against us and get arrested by the thousands until drumpf resigns"
Good strategy jackass

Wrong tag, meant for

I live in austin, hope they can keep it under control. Forgot to buy food to stay comfy, have to do it tomorrow.

I'm an Austin cop. I'll be there cracking commie skulls.

Please let the antifa violence spill into my neighborhood in San Antonio.

They touch whataburger and the whole state riots

better have body cam footage.

Bill Hicks better be there

Police should use the efficient cattle-prods against these useless degenerate excuses for humanity.

I will be ready to respond to my man if he needs me.

I cannot take anyone who uses a EU flag seriously.

Calm your tits Owen. Getting anons down there is like asking for a false flag/ martyrdom event for those faggots.
Idea: The homeless methheads all over Austin are going to be out en masse begging for smokes and change from antifags. Had I cared I would've leafleted the homeless center with "kids in all black love giving away change and drugs". Let them eat each other.

God willing. I'm taking part in my local Orange Guard to make God's will reality (at least for 820 and Beach location).
And rightfully so! We didn't just beat In N Out in the world series to see them desecrated.

Hope you bought your vitamins

they'll burn that 18b in soybean yogurt and MLP jacksocks before trump steps down.

pretty badass if true

Substantial if validated

Unleash America's first White Terror.

Fuck yes. Kill them all.

Is antipha really a thing? Most don't have the fuck to give.
And the NAME of it is just pathetic.

Oh well. They wall street'ed, and I remember seeing them all eat nerve gas, and that was pleasant to see.

The footage of Austin antifa's last public appearance was hilarious. They were arm linked and moving like a rolling amoeba whilst surrounded by infowars supporters asking them very basic questions they refused to answer.

Be careful, Antifa is going to push women and children to the front lines.

Im going dressed as a cop to back hand the fuck out of them with my baton

Yeah the hill country is fucking beautiful. I spent my summers out there as a kid. Going to be moving about an hour from Austin early next year. It will be a nice change from Houston living in a small town.

Flight back like it's the Tea Party All Over Again is all i can say

I look forward to the REKT vids.
Kek-less mob is without kek.

That means more fun with the Cattle-Prod. Brutal punishment is required to teach a recalcitrant sector.

That is a felony.

>I'm an Austin cop. I'll be there cracking commie skulls.

We all ready gots the fake videos ready to send off the the fake news!! :D

"BREAKING CNN- Police stop Antifa protester trying to run down little kids in stolen pickup truck."

I wonder how Portland's new ultra liberal police chief will conduct business tomorrow.

I expect a resignation by Monday morning.

i forget antifa even exists until i come here. lol.

Only if you are lame enough to get caught doing so.

Aliens will be jamming the 4g airwaves.

fictious wealth

you can't buy freedom

This is going to be a shitshow kek

Most cops can detect a fake officer quickly. Black paramilitary clad and cattle prod is the best uniform.

I suspect all densely populated urban areas have become miserable to anyone who simply wants to personally succeed.

There will be a major false flag operation tomorrow to discredit the President and his voting base. Stay vigilant and stay comfy.

Nice money commie

I wouldn't advise confronting Antifa until after the insurrection.

>ywn get to curb stomp antifa commies because they are scared of based Fort Worth

Tommorrow is gonna suck

So it's going to be another OWS? That'll implode from the inside just like last time when you start using Oppression Ladders to determine the chain of command. Good luck getting led by black, transgender otherkins. I'm sure they've got their heads on straight.

On a serious note, don't die. My hope is something just massively red pills your whole movement and you walk away and become productive members of society and help us MAGA.

> speaking French
> calling other people faggots

You're pathetic, we're all gonna fuckin' hunt you down and murder you motherfucker.

Or, unless you can unload a hollow point into their gut...

Here is one of them feeling that sweet gunshot into the tummy magic!

fucking rekt.

refusefascism.org has a list

Antifa will win, fascists will lose.

They think it's sjwantifa territory but Austin voted ~40% Trump, not as much as they think.

Media will bait the right wing. White Terror after Antifa insurrection is a better idea.

Hail victory!

hasnt been going that way. white people havnt even reached a breaking point yet. go eat a nigger dick commie.

Antifa about to get WIPED THE FUCK OUT

Antifa in Europe is more dangerous and organized then here, from what I've seen. I think Soros was expecting to get there here but he ended up with a bunch of soyboys, transgenders and fat, blue-haired feminists.

Poorland fag here. Looking forward to antifa chimp out. There is a vid floating around about the police reaction to sjws blocking the bus. It's pottery.

I don't fuckin' give a fuck you fuckin' faggot, fuck you bitch. Get the fuck out of here with that cocksuckin' link you little hoe.

Feel free to use deadly force.
Godspeed.

Yeah, here stateside straight lefties with any sort of physical power don't want to be near trannies and blue haired dykes.

You will be shot and that is that, unless your rabble desist and accept order.

Fucks will not be given

i dont like this image

>There will be a major false flag operation tomorrow to discredit the President and his voting base
They have already called us "extremely deplorable, racist, fascist, homophobic, misogynistic, cisgendered straight white males"

We passed "discredit" a long time ago leafbro

can you live periscope from your drone?

mow them all down

Top kek. I "infiltrated" antifa by going to one of their mettings, used a throwaway email and fake name, signed up for their lists and all that.

Then I forwarded their plans to Austin P.D. and San Antonio P.D. SAPD does not give a single fuck. APD, they are kind of pissed about how antifa has treated them the last few gatherings they had. Seems they really take it personal when you try to get their buddy fired for stupid crybaby shit.

Amyway, the san antonio bus pickups by the colleges are going to be followed by the state troopers. The cops have where the planned roadblocks on i-35 amd 281 are.

Juat saying it here because it will likely look like a no-show non-happening.

Are you the same 100% white poster in every Antifa thread?

Gallows should be installed to deal with these vermin.

black people are all staying home so they can watch police crack whining privileged white kid skulls for a change.

popcorn chicken sales BTFO

word

Hope you yanks show those arseholes what’s up. Blow their heads off, lads. We’re rooting for ya!

Same

Wonder if anyone would install gallows in their back yard.