I was banned from Eight chan for questioning the "J**ish Conspiracy". Isn't that kind of ridiculous?

I was banned from Eight chan for questioning the "J**ish Conspiracy". Isn't that kind of ridiculous?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=23&v=3XYMRAoqVmY
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8&t=2s&list=PL4oPLNtP6_ed4H-vvfTY9BkC1vtHRsDNV&index=3
youtube.com/channel/UCsJ86N5n7fcEC_Ds8dYJKzA
youtube.com/watch?v=n4axVYZ7NP8
youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get the fuck out of here kike

Fuck off faggot. Only a kike would question the Jewish conspiracy.

kike ignore

I just don't understand whats up with the Jew hating thing, yeah, they disproportionately represent media and banking more than other groups.

Has anyone proven the Protocols is legit?

Go read their own Talmud.

I'm just trying to have a legitimate debate, that's all. Not flaming or trolling.

Honesty, as a conservative American, I think we have a bigger problem with Muslims than with the other group.

Thank you, at least someone gave me some valuable information. Sheesh looks like the Quran

saged

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=23&v=3XYMRAoqVmY

saaaged

> "The Jews use every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people. In their systematic efforts to ruin girls and women they strive to break down the last barriers of discrimination between them and other peoples. The Jews were responsible for bringing negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jews might dominate.

> For as long as a people remain racially pure and are conscious of the treasure of their blood, they can never be overcome by the Jew. Never in this world can the Jews become masters of any people except a bastardized people. That's why the Jews systematically endeavour to lower the racial quality of a people by permanently adulterating the blood of the individuals who make up that people."

Hitler's own words, from Mein Kampf.

Some of those quotes MIGHT be fake but one you can be *absolutely* sure is real is the one about "the false prophet (Jesus) rotting forever in his feces"

saged.

Such as shame..

what do you guys think about Ben Shapiro?

I certainly don't agree with all of his views but this video was still very well made.
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8&t=2s&list=PL4oPLNtP6_ed4H-vvfTY9BkC1vtHRsDNV&index=3

s
a
g
e
d

youtube.com/channel/UCsJ86N5n7fcEC_Ds8dYJKzA
is 10x better.

SAGED!

Is there proof that "they" are the puppet master?

s.a.g.e.d.

sa
ged

S-a-g-e-d

youtube.com/watch?v=n4axVYZ7NP8

btw, SAGED

Lol I'd love me a Finnish girl! yum!

saged? yep.

Completely and utterly saged.

saged the fuck out

saging your synagouge while u sleep

saged your entire family

youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y

9777% SAGED

hmmm.
> Jews a plague on Earth for ~3000 years (934 BC)
> Muzzies a plague ~1500 years (7th c. AD)

I'd rather squish the vermin that has survived much longer and has more destroyed nations and peoples under their belts. If given the choice between Kikes or Mudslimes, I will (perhaps controversially) take Mudslimes rather than perpetuate the longer cycle the Kikes have us in. The West and Islam worlds can settle their differences once the third, and most benefitting party of any conflict, is removed.

Here's a COMPED saged post.

(saged)

Literally nothing but malware in every thread there
you're lucky you are banned
stay away from there even normal links and archives are botnet malware

If the content is true but it was signed with a pseudonym that isn't real, does that make the content false?

sage

Very interesting, I'll try and validate that if possible. Thanks!

That list is nowhere near complete