Is he autistic? Serious question

Is he autistic? Serious question.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MFFJWzgUmTE
imgur.com/a/MQraN#Bd8Fiv2
online-convert.com/downloadFile/a5148fcf-dd09-4294-9f1b-5e07dfbcf6dd/acf297f2-3804-40c2-9063-60c523d12a45
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oTIkPpusRsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a closet case like most right-wing e-celebs (Spencer, Sam Hyde, etc)

what the fuck am i looking at

Alcoholic and semi-suicidal

The saviors of western civilization

Nope. Just a coward.

No, he's just a bit of a cunt, the kind that hits on your gf at parties.

Possibly his father was a mathematician or some shit.

He is a faggot

Probably a little bit.
Not even a bad thing.

Fake.

He's definitely a cunt. Watch this "debate". I would have lost my patience with him 5 minutes. What a condescending douche.

youtu.be/MFFJWzgUmTE

No doubt he's a bottom when the cameras off.

Gavin used to be known as "the hipster king" before he tried to become mr alt lite. He has always been a tremendous nyc faggot.

Wrong.

He was a beta, that kind of managed to become a low level alpha, but still has beta soy boy tendancies

Are you?
Serious question btw?

No, he doesn't strike me as autistic. Just a big Falling Down fan. I really enjoy his CRTV show. This week he played clips of him scaring kids on Halloween, and telling the older kids that they're too old to be trick or treating.

If you cant see the pixels you are an honorary 70IQ faggot. Seriously 15 mins of cleanup and it wouldnt be so fake.

It's a photoshop compilation of Gavin's gay shit, but it's real:

imgur.com/a/MQraN#Bd8Fiv2

No. He's a piss drinker.

Alcoholic race mixing degenerate that eats his own body fluids. anyone have the vid of him pissing in a bowl and eating it?

this piece of shit has no business anywhere near the right

Just saw him on Crowder
>complaining about dads coming home and changing our of their suit too soon

Yes, he's autistic.

stop screwing around in slide threads about ecelebs

get in here faggots >

must suck to have a black brother.

I remember his dick was huge in the movie, but that thing looks kinda average
Was it a prop?

Heres a link to the webm of him eating his own piss and playing with his dick. Too big for post

online-convert.com/downloadFile/a5148fcf-dd09-4294-9f1b-5e07dfbcf6dd/acf297f2-3804-40c2-9063-60c523d12a45

The only Gavin that matters. Where did he go, Sup Forums?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oTIkPpusRsU

he is canadian

Holy shit when is this actually from?

He still is a hipster wearing a costume and all, only he know dresses like the guy from falling down and joined the knights of columbus.

No fucking way he's being serious here....right?

He is 80-es punk, who never gown up of this/

>Kevin Michael "GG" Allin (born Jesus Christ Allin; August 29, 1956 – June 28, 1993) was an American singer, songwriter and record producer, who performed and recorded with many groups during his career. GG Allin was best known for his outlandish live performances, which often featured transgressive acts, including coprophagia, self-mutilation, and attacking audience members, for which he was arrested and imprisoned on multiple occasions

No just fake opposition. He will get the gallows with the rest of the filth on the day of the rope.

Scrooge McCuck