You guys do realize that Jews are actually little minion servants of the ruling classes right?

You guys do realize that Jews are actually little minion servants of the ruling classes right?

Ever read "William of Norwich"--the Jews were a segregated group under protection of the King of England, that lived in a walled ghetto who undertook all the Kings dirty deeds, aka money lending, lawyering, etc etc.

I always sees jews getting attacked on Sup Forums (and rightfully so), but never rich WASPs and corporate dynasty families.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/articles/insights/070116/top-25-richest-american-families.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_of_Norwich
newsweek.com/americans-jews-are-starting-wars-jewish-former-cia-spy-valerie-plame-wilson-669118
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/09/22/why-people-care-about-valerie-plame-and-her-anti-semitic-tweet/?utm_term=.ff066a621c8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Then we will gas them too

commie thread

This makes sense - i always figured that the London Crown was controlling the US through Israel by proxy, and positioning Jews in power positions; so if we ever ‘woke up’ as a people, we would unleash our fury on the middlemen, rather than the puppet masters

>Gassing anybody
good luck with that

Explain the Rothschilds then.

OP you're a retard.
here is the real redpill about jews that nobody, even on Sup Forums, will believe.
jews actually have no souls. they are "gods chosen people" because they were genetically engineered by aliens (gods) to be empty vessels of psychic energy, channeled into them by alien entities, to do their will upon earth and subjugate the inhabitants (goyim).
this is why the bloodline is so important to them, as well for many of the elite families, royalty, and actually some world leaders with no known associations to such families like the clintons (both soulless vessels for alien energy).

You'll forgive us for not giving much credence to a communist explaining Jews to us. LoL

They were that. With the advent of Marxism/Leninism and even more abhorrent, Bolshevism/Trotskyism They gained a whole lot of power.

They would have been dead if there was any truth to this. This theory has been pushed around since forever (minus aliums) and they have been butchered and subjugated since forever. Not a fan of Jews, but certainly do understand their plight.

The Jews are the group who it is forbidden to criticize, not Gentile elites.

Lurk more Jew everyone here knows the nose

i don't know if i understood fully, but i think you're saying they wouldn't have been persecuted if they were really tools for aliens. i think this is not true. this presumes that the aliens actually give a damn for their empty vessels. i dont think the aliens "care" about anyone much less their lifeless avatars on earth. no more than you care about some toy soldier, or your avatar when you play call of duty and run out into the battlefield and get shot

We know exactly what you are. Op is a nice guy communist. The cognitive dissonance required to hate the system but not the Jews who run it is why its useless to argue with one

You think so?

Jews are bashed a hell of a lot more than any of these families:
investopedia.com/articles/insights/070116/top-25-richest-american-families.asp

This was true up until the mid-1800s. Since then, we've been living in a Jew run world, the only problem is they're fucking terrible stewards.

I'm not a fucken commie you retard---give me liberty or give me death.

Also, a government that gives good healthcare out is bretty good too.

>the London royalty ordered the Jews to kill Jesus.
uh huh

I personally don't think jews started WWI--and jews certainly didn't perpetuate the stupidity and wholesale slaughter of europeans in WWI either.

It was old school europeans that fucked up everything at the turn of the century.

If you defend Jews you're a communist or you're fucking retarded

>(((Pritzker)))
>(((Lauder)))
>(((Ziff)))
>(((Goldman)))
>((Sackler)))

You dumb fucken nigger--jews ceremoniously slice baby cocks and celebrate while the rabbi gives the babies bleeding dick a bj--they are fucken evil.

Fuck off retard.

Jesus christ--if you're a closet case naziboo larper please fuck off, grown ups are talking.

Yeah and?

You think the true american aristocracy is completely comprised of jews?

>William of Norwich (2 February 1132 – 22 March 1144) was an English boy whose death was, at the time, attributed to the Jewish community of Norwich. It is the first known medieval accusation against Jews of ritual murder.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_of_Norwich

This. Until the 20th century, the western world was dominated by the Western Anglo Cartel. There is a lot of literature on this subject actually. The Milner group, Mandel house, The League of Nations etc etc etc. Historians like Carroll Quigley (historian for the Royal Institute of International Affairs) wrote several books about it. They all sold out financial control to the Juden in the early 20th century. Mandel house was instrumental in Woodrow Wilson signing over financial regulation to the Federal Reserve etc. So yes, the modern Western world is indeed run by ZOG and its banking minions, who also happen to have created the entertainment industry in America, and run the media.

It's a big long story--caused a big sensation when it originally happened, and was used as cause to expel the jews from England.

Interesting story.

Anyways, the Jews of norwhich lived in their own part of town, completely sequestered off.

I can say with a certain confidence that there are no jews in the CIA.

Jews are well known in Europe

AHAHAAHAAAAAAHAHAHAAAA
Bruh, the CIA and MOSSAD are the same fucking thing.
newsweek.com/americans-jews-are-starting-wars-jewish-former-cia-spy-valerie-plame-wilson-669118

And the communist kike posting as a Canadian fucks off when he gets his shit pushed in.

>CIA and MOSSAD are the same fucking thing.
No they are not.

The CIA is integral to the shadow government, and all its members belong to secret societies.

Chase down that rabbit hole and you get lost--unless you become a member....**freemasons* cough**

SEE A KIKE THREAD
CALL OP THE THE KIKE THAT HE IS

SAGE

He's pointing at everyone but the Jew.
You're obvious Kike

Are you....some kind of psyop proxy?

Sounds like you're trying desperately to keep some kind of echo chamber going...

Freemasons...dindu nuffin right?

>claims no jews in the CIA
>post proof of Jews in the CIA
>doesnt know that cointelpro was created
by a joint cia/mossad group IN iSRAEL.
Keep going leaf, your deep introspective knowledge on American alphabet agencies is entertaining to say the least.

Say it with me.....
Its the Jews.

>post proof of Jews in the CIA
No you didn't lol, you posted a shitty unsourced jpeg that echoes exactly what you want echoed here in this echo chamber.

Almost like you're trying to systematically program people to be weird out of touch knee-jerk idiots or something?

>you posted a shitty unsourced jpeg
>newfag jew shill can't into links
Did you not read the fucking post you moron? Its called a link, to a News article you fucking dense queer, but since your hard of reading I'll post it again.

Nice reliable source you got there--totally not biased at all--then again what news source isn't.

Source something legitimate next time.

Wow they weren't kidding. You really are a poorly disguised kike.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/09/22/why-people-care-about-valerie-plame-and-her-anti-semitic-tweet/?utm_term=.ff066a621c8c

Idk why I found this so funny
> "Hollingsworth, get the cross"