I live in Detroit. Should I be worried about tomorrow?

I walk by an anarcho-communist bookstore on my way home from school every day, a lot of people I've spoken with here are self-admitted Marxists, and there was a Trotskyist meeting at Wayne State just last week. I have some errands to run tomorrow, as well as a jazz band thing. Should I postpone these activities?

Other urls found in this thread:

refusefascism.org
youtube.com/watch?v=IC8xA-bOXOo
archive.is/ZJKz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I live in Detroit

You've got bigger problems than Antifa

Probs

How fucking retarded are Sup Forumsacks? Nothing is going to happen, Soros isn't funding Marxist Robotic Super Soldiers to come take away your freedoms. At the very most, the "hysteria" will be some Liberals protesting in front of the white house, some of the more dense /leftypol/ers getting their hopes up, maybe in the middle of the day some violence springs up, and the world goes on as normal. If you guys are lucky, some Sup Forums lurker boomershit will bring a gun to a federal building to fight le ebil gommies and get fired at by police. Afterwards, Alex "Funded by Warner" Jones will say it would have been a lot "worse" if they didn't "do such a good job "warning" people."

Last I checked detroit's protest was scheduled at the Grand Circus Park.

But as you live in detroit, you SHOULD have a fucking ghetto ass bullshit detector. Use it. If shit doesn't feel right, just go the other way.

If antifa riot in detroit, is that an improvement?

I live in the Detroit metro area, and I have literally never had to use a "ghetto ass bullshit detector."
Again, the super spooky evil black nationalist """""Marxists""""" aren't gonna do shit.

I live in Metro Detroit, right near the border, and if your such much a pussy to worry about liberal college fags you are either LARPing of a total beta cuck.

Nothing ever happens in Detroit because of all our blacks, why do you think terrorist attacks never happen. They dont wanna get robbed and murdered

>lives in detroit
>plays skinflute in a jazz band
>attends wayne state
Post pic of palm please, my melanin detector is sounding

I just don't know what to expect tomorrow. I guess the media hype is getting to me?

>I live in Detroit. Should I be worried
Yes

Im going out to Red Lobster for my birthday for lunch (yes I'm a poorfag I know it and embrace it), then im gunna go home, clean up my house. then im gunna go to the Bar and get fucking hammered and bang same bar strange.

Repeat my actions, skip Red Lobster if needed

I play rock guitar usually. I wanted to expand my horizons a bit so I joined a jazz band. I don't attend Wayne State, and I don't plan on telling you where I go to school.

Not the media hype, the Sup Forums hype. There's nothing to worry about.

There's not supposed to be an RF meet in detroit. What do you know.

I don't use this board frequently, mainly due to a lack of time.

You live in Detroit and are worried about some antifa cunts? Mate. I hate to break it to you, but you have bigger problems.

I realize that. However, I would prefer to know if there's going to be another external threat that I have to look out for.

The only thing black men hate more then white people are other black men.
Look at our racial crime statistics its pretty memey.
They are basically geneciding themselves for us.

refusefascism.org will tell you when and where, but they are getting DDOSd now.

>detroit
>filled with dumb commies
no wonder theyre poor as fuck

Antifa showed up at the Kid Rock concert opening the Little Ceasers Arena. They seem to be active here, and that's why I'm worried.

forget to take off my LARP flag

it's about to happen, a complete takeover.

youtube.com/watch?v=IC8xA-bOXOo

kek

no if they even show up they'll go down the wrong street and get jumped by niggers.

kek.

Detroit is clear.
archive.is/ZJKz8

just the mental picture of "black people" flying out attacking the crowd.

Alrighty! Someone in this thread mentioned something about Grand Circus Park. So Ima look into that. Thanks for the link though!