What causes a Jew to actively go against Jewish interests?

What causes a Jew to actively go against Jewish interests?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vk1IIMAy-Xo
foxnews.com/story/2004/08/18/israel-human-trafficking-haven.amp.html
dukechronicle.com/article/2005/12/attack-secularist-scrooges
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509775566140.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/vk1IIMAy-Xo

foxnews.com/story/2004/08/18/israel-human-trafficking-haven.amp.html

Assimilation.

A heart.

Personal interest

They accept Christ in they heart (explicitly or implicitly)

Jews will try to out jew other jews. They work together when theres a benefit, but if one gets in another's sheckel path, expect these manipulative genetically unstable betabois to try to shut each other down.
You could put 2 jews in a room and get 3 opinions. After a bunch of yelling. Most jews tolerate each other for benefits and back-scratching only.

the self hatred is real schlanon

him personally? greatness - in an existential sense

This

Christian relatives. The internal definition of "my tribe" gets expanded to include all huwhite people. Irish and Italians in the Northeast marrying Jews are largely responsible for the catastrophic drop in Jewish population.

Or milkers?

In Miller's case, he didn't go rogue, he spotted opportunity in a Trump victory, and thus a window for Jewish interests. He saw wha others Jews didn't and was proven correct, which means others Jews respect him quietly. But it's not like Jared Kushner didn't see the same opportunity, his family supported the Clintons for years, but he saw the tides turning culturally and dicked Ivanka.

Trump has promised Sheldon Adelson that he will secure Iran and Syria for Israel. But in exchange many former power Jews like Weinstein, Weiner, Singer, they are part of the deal, they must go down. Make no mistake, we'll be warring against Iran before his first term is over. Now, was the Vegas massacre a failed incident by the diaspora Left of the Zionist right?

If there's one lesson newfags must accept, it's that anytime you see a Jew working against his interests, you're not seeing what he sees. Unless it's a true redpill rogue like Bobby Fischer.

where the fuck did you get this picture of my sister?

t. half jew

Beware of controlled opposition

kys faggot.

Miller's doing a shitty job at forwarding Jewish interests then seeing as how he's working on ending DACA and stopping mass immigration into the US with the RAISE act.

he envies gobbles and wants to live up to his legacy because he hates his mother

Trump is easily the biggest supporter of Israel in modern history. Ironically, Obama didn't put up with their bullshit, but Sup Forums doesn't really care about that. Oh, well...

money or childrens buttholes

These things were obviously going to happen eventually anyway, by riding the populist wave he can secure his own jewish interest and make sure they arent crushed along with the rest of the establishment by said wave

It's not specifically in zionist interests to have the US flooded with unproductive shitskins though... they view all countries as slave states, but they want productive slave states, the US could topple without dramatic intervention (like Trump), which would be in no ones interest.

Same reason why white SJWs hate white people

>These things were obviously going to happen eventually anyway
Via who? Bannon is gone and the rest of Trump's cabinet is filled with Israel-first open borders neocons and Zionist Jews.

Gas yourself shill, miller is the real deal.
Read this article he wrote back in 2005 dukechronicle.com/article/2005/12/attack-secularist-scrooges

Bannon is gone because he can do more on the outside, and his actions don't reflect on Trump. The GOPe is literally pissing their pants because of Bannon, so much that they tried to make pledge for him to not go after the house of representatives in the primaries.

controlled opposition

What causes a white to actively go against white interests?
Jews are not inherently evil, they have just evolved to be very good at evil. Some jewish qualities can be quite useful when present in the right combinations, and some are going to come to the same conclusions that we do.
I would like to support their right to exist as a people for the sake of these jews, but 99% are not like that and the race is very parasitic and dangerous as a whole.

So what would you do with the few "based" Jews?

when they weren't raped as children by their rabbi. that would be my guess

>Trump is easily the biggest supporter of Israel in modern history

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509775566140.webm

dayum

Well said.

Exploit them then gas them.

What other types of people would you exploit and then gas?

I'll believe he is on our side when he revs up the first gas chamber

I like you. Too many white people are betrayed by their white sensibilities. Honor is only for other honorable people. The jew is not honorable. If you betray a jew it's because you beat him to the draw

Wouldn't you rather put him in the gas chamber after he ends immigration and kicks out illegals?

Post pics of sister

Quite the opposite. Supreme egotists who put themselves and their quest for knowledge above all else. Marx, Freud, quantum physisists... self hating jew contrarians.

I think the primary reason he went after Ivanka was Trump's money. Jews try to marry into rich Gentile families to take over their wealth and holdings. This is how Disney went from being Walt's antisemitic empire to one completely controlled by Jews.

Trump becoming president was an added bonus for Kushner. But he would have gone after Ivanka regardless.

Realizing the biggest abusers of Jews have been Jews

They recognized that the Jewish endgame, in which the world is broken into slaves and jews, would be the doom of the human species.

DESU I know this is an unpopular opinion on here but the Jews having a Jewtopia is fine to me as long as I'm allowed to have a Whitetopia

YES!!!!!!! It is refreshing to see someone so ruthless

Don't get too cocky, goy. I may very well throw you under the bus too.

I could die happy knowing my people's ancient enemy is getting what they deserve

There are Jews who know that a strong America is good for Jews and Israel, and that multiculturalism weakens us

If it's good for jews i don't want it

they're just people.

Why do shills always claim to know ones' interests?

profound

profound and true

Sometimes a few slip through the cracks and manage to not become possessed by interdimensional demons. It's rare but it happens.

A conscience.

Jew here, it's true the worst adversaries are always other Jews. They will try to sneak you in the back when you are most vulnerable and at every legal battle there is always a well trained jew waiting to dishonestly contort the narrative to the benefit of whatever outcome they seek. Strangely enough as a pro Trump conservative jew I mostly like being around educated white people with good morals and values.

still wouldn't trust you you sneaky kike

I think Jews are Jews by being as cutthroat as possible...

Jews will always understand another Jew doing the most evil thing because they would do it too...

Its like having a mexican standoff in the mirror...

There is no such thing as a Jew turning/picking sides.... only Jews trying to profit from an avenue they see towards success and wealth..

Jews have no loyalty and barely have loyalty towards eachother

Each Jew is their own nation.. and are more likely to trade with other "jewish nations" other Jews

A sacrificial pawn for check mate

digits confirm
am half jew and confirm
full confirm

THE POWER OF THE STUPID CAN EVEN CORRUPT THE JEW

winner winner chicken dinner

He's very much working towards Jewish interests. He's a conservative Jew, not the liberal atheist ones you're used to in America. There's a reason that Orthodox Jews like him and Trump a lot.

>A Jew betrayed by his own

edit the Venom Snake horn/scar and an eyepatch on Miller's face pls

then why is there so much white hatred now in America? Hes the puppet that helped push this..id say 2011-2012 it started to being pushed. During his term. Who is behind the anti-white propaganda being pushed the past 5years?

Jewtopia means no Whitetopia

They would never allow it. In fact they don't

Never understood that saying.
Please, explain this one Dave.

Being adopted and raised by non-jews, while also being the one-in-a-million kike with a conscience.

As long as he continues to be a good Jew, he gets deported last, and he gets a first-class all expenses paid flight back to Israel when the time comes.

>child sex blackmail

What makes these politics so degenerate, serious question? Not a day goes by that I don't read a story about some politician somewhere getting in trouble with their fucking dick. Is it really that hard for other men to control themselves, is that normal? I mean they make me seem like a monk just because I don't go around fucking every women I see

He probably legit hates Jews. Are self hating Jews a meme?

the fact that belonging to a religion or having a certain skin colour or nationality doesn't mean that there is a specific hive-mind and all people belonging to it act accordingly.

the fact that conspiracies are only true when the number of people involved is limited to a selected few and not literally millions of people.

(((miller))) is a ripoff artist with a prepubescent jew rage

there are smarter better men here that he rips off

Sterilization and limited work permits on a case by case basis. No need to deport but the Jewish seed must be halted at his generation. No further and he must not be permitted to engage in subversive activities.

You like us because it's easier to fuck with us you sneaky bastard

>he must not be permitted to engage in subversive activities.
How exactly do you monitor this? Can whites learn from our fucking mistakes for once? No more half measures. He goes back.

Same reason the child of a dem policy director would help get trump elected.

When you see the truth, you see it.

If only you knew how deep the hole goes goyim.

Shekels and rubles, he has a laundry machine that cleans them.

dont u mean:
What causes a 'Jew' to actively go against 'Jewish' interests?

cause its the same reason why the most violent religion isnt #1

Not when they're Jews and reach that level of responsibility

Damn, Mila and Laura are looking fucking BUSTED
WOOF!

Wouldn't that make you a turbo-jew though?

Their Jewtopia is too close to us.

Genetic defect. Should be expected with all that incest in their community.

Jared Taylor says some Jews are white. I believe him.

calling yourselves judeans when all you did was conquer somebody as europeans and then making an israel. because youre judean and reunified and there's no third temple and when there is, etc etc etc

WHAT CAUSES A WHITE TO GO FOR BLACK INTERESTS?

Abolition?