1) All those who use methampetamines are not of their right mind and will be institutionalized

1) All those who use methampetamines are not of their right mind and will be institutionalized
2) All those who manufacture meth are guilty of producing chemical weapons and will be put to death.

methamphetamine has no therapeutic or medicinal use whatsoever. It is basically rat poison, except, unlike rat poison, it is ingested by humans.

Meth and its precursors are made mostly in China.

It crosses the border two ways. Smuggling by boat and plane, these days there are mega-offshore distribution hubs. Probably in their mega-fishing boats or fish processing boats.

The other way is trade, meth disguised amongst Chinese slave goods. Not every container can be scanned, a large majority still gets through.

New Zealand is getting hit hard at the moment by meth and chinese. We have just had a change of government so centrist-left wing death squads are coming.

All those who manufacture opiates of a certain potency or purity without a license will be convicted according to human trafficking laws.

Knowing that opiates have a medicinal purpose and are a restricted substance, manufactured in limited quantities for use by doctors, therapists and hospitals, and knowing that opiates subvert the human decision making process through positive reinforcement, and further, knowing that the only way to provide said medicine without a license is to acquire it from a dealer of ill repute, anyone in possession of a significant quantity of said medicines will be subject to human trafficking laws, as all profit derived from the sale of said narcotic agents is derived through the exploitation and servitude of those in its thrall.

I call it the "mind control" defense.

If you can prove that you are not responsible for your own actions while in the thrall of powerful opiates, then the person holding you in bondage is the person who sold it to you.

>Meth and its precursors are made mostly in China.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

I won't let you talk shit about the one thing America is good at.

oh, sorry, didn't see the aussie flag. didn't realize you were being geocentric.

still, you're probably thinking more east asia, laos, vietnam, cambodia, ect. near the golden triangle. I wouldn't dismiss the possibility that its being manufactured locally though.

I don't have a problem with alcohol.
I don't have a problem with weed.

Heroin, Methamphetamine, and Cocaine are what I care about. Cocaine can be subject to the same laws as Heroin, as it subverts the decision making process.

In regards to the death penalty, there will still be a trial, though it may need to be held by tribunal. I can't imagine these laws seeing widespread support outside of disputed territories in south america and southeast asia.

People who use these drugs are not of sound mind or body and may hurt themselves or others Those who commit crimes while in the thrall of these substances must be considered criminally insane.

While we are on the subject, our entire system regarding the criminally insane needs to be subject to some sort of new standard, one that recognizes the need for some consistancy in sentancing and sets an actual standard for what constitutes rehabilitation.

I don't like these laws, but you can't think of it like some sort of moral or spiritual battle for the supremacy of free will or good vs. evil. You have to think of it like quarantining a disease. Any and all measures are necessary to prevent the spread of the illness.

I don't want anybody to have to die for something like cocaine or heroin.

But crack and meth are like selling rat poison disguised as rock candy. Trying to make a anti-hero out of shows like breaking bad is like trying to make sociopaths and serial killers into superheroes.

There is something really wrong with our society when we've grown so trusting and accommodating that we invite people to make and broadcast shows like Dexter into our home.

Once someone has done their time, they should be let out unless you can prove they are a danger to themselves or someone else.

Likewise, if they are in it for life, you can't let them out just because they are "rehabilitated", save maybe a handful of exceptions regarding juvenile offenders.

We promised when we legalized weed that there would be harsher penalties for hard drugs. We said we would adopt the European model, except look at where that has gotten them: lost in a legal morass about what constitutes a narcotic and being flooded with a new designer drug every week. We need more extreme measures to combat the problem.

Gas the dealers

Drug war now

Chattel laws were put into place for a reason. If the founders could forsee a technology or a drug that would result in mental slavery, if they had the power of modern analytic, if they were forced to chose between heaven and earth, as we were, they would come to the same conclusion.

Hell, our entire legislature is probably within its thrall as we speak. The rich will find some way to make themselves exempt. They always do.

Which is to say, a society can tolerate a near unlimited amount of debauchery behind closed doors. We tolerate things like rape and pedophilia among our leaders because we can not be burdened with the inquisitorial practices of the past.

But when it starts spilling over into the streets and affecting the quakers, the puritans, and yes, even the god damn Amish, we need to put a stop to it.

Some complicity among our fighting men is to be expected. They will be subjected to the gentler hand of the law.

Justice shall remain blind, but must make allowances for her sword bearer.

I know how this must sound.

Insane, right?

Its an insane spin on an insane situation. Something that has gotten completely out of control. I was joking when I suggested we farm out distribution to our end users in regards to the epidemic.

But I am not joking now.

Nobody can enjoy these drugs in moderation. There are only two possible reasons why someone would attempt to ingest these substances.

1) To commit self harm
2) A religious or spiritual commitment to 'proving' that free will is not subject to subversion through chemical means.

Unfortunately, anyone who has known an addict understands that this is not true, anymore than a serial pedophile or mass murderer can control their urges.

I still believe in free will, but the devil can make you do things, bad things, he can trick you into thinking your are responsible when you are ultimately subject what amounts to possession.

We kill those who, claiming to be possessed, kill and murder children, if for no other reason to end the killers suffering.

After all, what man burdened with conscious would want to live having experienced such a thing? And what man bereft of it who committed such heinous acts should be allowed to live?

>no drug that disproportionately impacts working class whites will ever be vigorously stamped out
za brack pirr

Please man, don't make me sit here in a pile of my own shit. Don't leave me drowning in a sea of my own crazy.

Somebody here has got to understand. Someone here has got to have been where I have been.

It is nice to know in hell I'll be in good company. :)

LEGALIZE Psychedelics

Shows how much you know.

Hey buddy don't worry.

We will stamp down on drugs.

Are you fighting fit? Want to make a positive contribution to end all forms of trafficking?

This is all pretty spot on OP, well said
It's pretty much along the lines of what duterte was doing?

> I hope you don't mind me with my tobacco and cannabis though?

the meth problem needs solving.
it is by far the greatest problem within white communities, worse than immigration and leftism.
Sup Forums needs to start by targeting small time suburban dealers who brag on social media.

Legalize all drugs so leftists can poison themselves.

Sounds good. Take out the white trash. Traitors die first.

>we wuz meth kangz

unfortunately, the guy is right. messicans imported tons of ephedrine and mass produced meth in mexico. this new, higher quality and cheaper meth undercut the local bathtub bubbas. i can't even remember the last time i heard of a meth lab getting busted 1 block away from a police station. chinese and mexican meth and precursors put hard-working americans out of work and killed the american dream. but trump is going to fix all that.

Well those two are probably a lot harder to abuse than alcohol even

> Put to death
It is pretty harsh, can we weigh harm caused against useful info?

>chop bongs

What about pork soda? Is that ok?