I will be participating in the Nov 4 nationwide protests tomorrow, AMA

I will be participating in the Nov 4 nationwide protests tomorrow, AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/cxwZs
imgur.com/gallery/ytb4k
imgur.com/gallery/cFE6z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where and how?

Are communists impervious to bullets or vehicle induced blunt force trauma? Asking for a friend.

please get beaten.

How far are you guys going with this? overthrowing government? impeaching trump? free ice cream?

>free ice cream
I might show up just for the free ice cream....

How would you like to be buried?

Quick question OP: Are you Jewish?

How is Trump facist? What is the most facist thing he has done since becoming your President?

How does Jerome's dick taste?

Flooding the government with ((((Goldman Sachs)))) banksters.

Ok, um what is your definition of facism?

Historically, fascist regimes have been characterized by complete domination of society by its wealthiest cliques.

>fascist
>filling up govt with even more filthy jews

Oh good, for a second I was worried leftists were learning to finally make sense.

Are you Jewish?

Hitler, Himmler, Goebbels were Jews. So was Franco. So was LBJ, who killed JFK.

>talks agains jews
>yet wants to participate in another of their schemes by spreading marxism and causing unrest in his country.
Perhaps you have some potential, but first you need to fix your doublethink.

Are you Jewish?

Literally 100% White, according to a genetic test I did a few months ago

What are you going to do besides run or cower like pussy when this happens?

Useful idiot, then. Break a leg....and an arm....

Are you enjoying your vision? Enjoy it while it lasts faggot because I’ve got an extremely high powered laser and a high vantage point for scorching antifa retinas. I hope the last thing you ever see is a Trump sign before I put 5000mW into your eyeball.

Keep larping pussy faggot

What will you be wearing?

The projection. It blinds!

Communists are the most butthurt.

SF

Holy kek my sides

It's Okay To Be White

Was it worth the money?

What did you really find out that you didn't know before?

>I will be participating in the Nov 4 nationwide protests tomorrow, AMA

Why are you such a faggot OP?

What's it like to be employed by Soros?

I wanted to find out my maternal haplogroup for a while, so yeah it was worth it. I also found out I'm less than 0.1% Jewish, which I didn't know before.

You antifa faggots are not anarchists. You are communist agitators. Have fun getting pepper sprayed, sweetie. I'll be watching and laughing from the other side of the police barricade.

In about 30 minutes I am going to a super white part of Chicago and breaking into and murdering certain pre decided targets

Bash a Fash 2.0 if you will

If you are larping as stalinist/m-l, what is the point of going to liberal protests? Stay home and read theory.

>I'm less than 0.1% Jewish
>I"m 100% White
Yeah....no.

But on a serious, non trolling note...Does it give you a full genetic picture of your own DNA sequence or it just says "xx white, xx black, xx jewish"?

Can you take pics and post them as evidence during? Turn off your geo location and don't post your face. This will be interesting.

Main reason is to troll and argue with liberals, which is my favorite thing in life. I'll bring my North Korean flag and Stalin shirt. I'm literally drooling right now as I imagine them melting down.

>Nation wide
>only a few thousand people in a handful of cities

HOLY SHIT WE'RE FUCKED

>Two

Ok that's pretty cool
Honestly Trump has made Kim look like the sane one it might be time for juche entryism

Shouldn't you go to bed then?

I cant keep up. I thought you were a midlevel prc officer who discovered a hole in the great firewall and decided to stick your dick in it? Today you are whateever you typed I can't see it under the reply box.

So capitalism allows a mindraped victim of communist propaganda to shitpost in a joint taskforce honeypot, thinking he is saving america from fascism, by fighting the nation for corporatism, to fulfil an agenda laid out by neocons. In reality he is actually just creating threads for microsoft taybot army to post in. At least you get paid enough to buy conde-nast's ¡revoluçion! magazine (free copy of teen vogue with this month's issue!) and pay your netflix subscription. I was going to say pay your iphone bill but we all know your mom does that.

Here you are comrade, your uniform has arrived at Barney's. The mens sizes are XXS to S. The women's are XL to 5XL. Eveeyone's boots are purple. I'm sure you already know they taste like watermelon.

Then again, Kim wants his people to treat him like a god.

That's just their national culture. Korea had a monarchy for hundreds of years before the Japanese took over, and then they had the Empire. If you're against that you're basically a globalist.

Besides, his people love him anyway. Just look at happy everyone is to see him here.

You obviously don't have the slightest clue as to who actually runs nk.

>Besides, his people love him anyway. Just look at happy everyone is to see him here.

Generic political photo

what time will you be shooting yourself in the face?

Here's some pictures of north korea if anyone's interested.

imgur.com/gallery/cxwZs
imgur.com/gallery/ytb4k
imgur.com/gallery/cFE6z

>Ok everyone, be sure to crowd in otherwise we'll send you, your children and parents to work camps

ive never seen one so proud to march in the faggot parade

Cheers from ATL chapter

If that circle correlates to the map, then you're mostly eastern European or Slavic.

>mfw a Russian is a commie sympathizer

Triggered over having a president that uses common sense for once? Oh wait no you are just a mindless attack dog controlled by left wing media that has been lying to you about "racism" and "fascism".

What's so scary about these photos? I've traveled to many third world countries and from these photos, North Korea seems more prosperous than most of them. You don't see hordes of emaciated people living in tent cities and slums. You don't see extreme pollution and filth like in most third world countries. Looks like a prosperous nation doing the best it can under brutal globalist Rothschild sanctions.

>communist
>republic
you guys really are fucking spergs

they have weak armor, it shouldn't take much to bring them down to their pathetic knees

I can play that game to
This will be Catalonia if you come

>implying kim will be alive in 2020 if he nukes a city