Has Kraut and Tea literally died? He last made a video, or had any online contact, over 2 months ago...

Has Kraut and Tea literally died? He last made a video, or had any online contact, over 2 months ago. Did Ryan Faulk and Gariepy BTFO him that hard? He also deleted his Twitter, and all social media accounts after the exchange. Rumors say he's had a complete mental breakdown and is in a psyche ward.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealKraut/status/924714706966843392
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0
youtube.com/watch?v=OTQcJx7xqAc
youtube.com/watch?v=igNhVwf_Gz8
youtube.com/watch?v=T7Lc8QdfUKA
youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8
youtube.com/watch?v=hnwyv3RyJyc
youtube.com/watch?v=EojM6nm9MfY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ym_M1pfWBEk
youtube.com/watch?v=KCtVAROpHj8&t=171s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know about this. Some rundown pls?

He's still kicking and planning to humiliate himself again. Unfortunately, the fact that he's taking longer this time might mean it's not as comical the last two.

twitter.com/RealKraut/status/924714706966843392

His Twitter's still up. Says he's putting up new videos soon.

he got destroyed his image is in tatters and his peers laughed at him and his subs turned against him mostly

hes dead and buried,he thought the winds was changing and jumped ship to be anti alt right but he was alone

he was anti sjw cause thats where the money was..sec he tried to find a new angle by attacking us he was deemed a traitor and dropped

He lost his 2smart4u status in the "sceptic community". I don't care if he continues making videos but what I do want is for him and his thick fake accent to leave my country

If he continues to cling to the same indefensible positions it won't matter how long he takes for his encore humiliation.

He said he's working on getting his shit together.
I hope he takes his time, he is not missed.

Some YouTube "skeptic community" autist who declared war on the "alt right".

The failure of Cuck and Low T is complete. Point at this high school dropout, the intellectual of the Skeptic™ Community and laugh. But we should not be so hard, his mentor and equally uneducated Skeptic™ Sargon was utter BTFO and shown for the intellectual midget that the obese pig is when he "debated" Jared Taylor.

The humiliation and salt from the failure that is the Skeptic™ Community is wonderful.

He made an incredibly dumb straw man on r/k selection and got BTFO

He BTFO of the Alt-Right in his last 2 videos.
A literal civic nationalist cuck BTFO the Alt-Right.
Let that sink in.

>147872988
Not sure if you're this genuinely stupid or trolling. (You) denied either way, thanks to your wasted digits

his fanbase turned into half his fans disliking his videos and half his fans being super butthurt while calling everyone else butthurt.

That would probably kill your motivation.

I’ve yet to see any skeptic address race realism or the JQ from any kind of objective stance. I have seen about 20ish videos where these arguments are basically just dismissed as obviously untrue OR forbidden knowledge without any real supporting evidence.

Anyone who deviates is kicked out of the club.

what if its really good and blows out of the water and we unironically go wtf i hate genetic determinism now

That would be really nice because I never wanted to believe in genetic determinism in the first place.

He's nothing more than a civic cuck, and they have been irritating me more and more lately. Anyone who gives even an inch to the SJW crowd is a fucking cuck as far as I'm concerned. When will people learn to not go against Sup Forums?

Sage

This is posted by Kraut every day under different flags because his youtube channel is dying and wants people to give a shit.

>I don't know about this. Some rundown pls?
I didn't even know who Kraut and Tea was until I saw posts here about him trying to debunk race realism and then BTFO by David Faulk on his Youtube channel The Alternative Hypothesis. I didn't know who David Faulk was eitheer. Anyway, i've been watching all videos every since. They are really good.

Here are the 2 videos The Alternative Hypothesis did rebutting Kraut and Tea:

youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0

it's a lot simpler than that, actually

he's a manlet

Civic "nationalism" is full-on internationalist horseshit. They don't believe in birthright, they aren't nationalists. Only difference from the commies is they want to get paid for selling out their country instead of giving it away freely. They're every fucking bit as bad as the rest of the lefties.

How would segregation be a precursor to genocide? Wouldn't that make it harder to genocide the other group?

segregation, concentration...

I suppose it would concentrate them, but it would also mean that it would be harder to cause indirect genocide.

Can't starve them if they own their own farms,
can't turn the police against them if they have their own police,
can't withhold X service if they provide that service to themselves, etc.

it does mean you can do whatever the fuck you want without risking any collateral. Burn their farms if you will.

I suppose.

the night of the long fedoras was pretty amazing seeing the retard septics reeeing at the alt right and being hypocrites was fun

He got wrecked.

Ryan Faulk

Unironically this. But unfortunately, all the available data leads in this direction.

It took a lot of emotional maturity in order for me to drastically alter my world view from what I held before. As of this point, I find it odd that I could have ever held that all humans bore no effects of evolutionary pressures on the mind, despite them living in virtually every environment on the planet for hundreds of thousands of years.

I'd hate to have to change it back again, it would be like moving cities, or immigrating to a new country.

*that so many varied environments bore no effects on evolutionary pressure, despite humans living in every one of them on the planet...

youtube.com/watch?v=OTQcJx7xqAc

well said

>night of the long fedoras
fucking kek

The only thing more amusing than Gariepy's BTFOing of Cuck and Low T was Alt Hype's videos on him
Generally speaking, Alt Hype has been stepping up in his his videos lately
>ywn see a collab video of Braving Ruin and Alt Hype

I was just meming about being racist until this affair got me to look up Alt-Hype stuff.

Ryan Faulk really knows how to find the important evidence.

thanks anons

They debated together against Naked Ape in a livestream before he disappeared forever.

Cuck and Low T is pretty bad, but really, take a look at the entire Skeptic Community™
A joke one and all.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=igNhVwf_Gz8

u-uguuu O-OwO b-b-b-aka onii chan >/////< :33333 rawrrrr

When was the night of the long fedoras? The Candid incident? Or when Kraut started sperging out over EdgySphinx/BravingRuin and then doxxed Rage After Storm?

the doxing and attacks on the alt right that showed them for the mental midgets they are
Candid showed they can shill and it did not surprise me

let me guess Sargon tried to virtue signal, while Taylor brought genuine arguments?

Wtf I love Sweden Now

Kraut Realized that he was wrong and that the only way to save the fatherland was to kill them all. Still too much of a fucking pussy to admit it thought.

jesus cuck and t ever brush his scuzzy teeth?

if i remember correctly sargon kinda agreed with jared back then was not much of a debate

Probably just doing other shit.

Amazing degenerate isnt a skeptic

TL;DR and Aydin Paladin actually REALLY blew him the fuck out later... because they are part of "the skeptic community".

Back to masturbating and Vidya!

Can't come between a man and his passions forever.

Who cares fuck him.

Yeah they basically only disagree over whether whites should be allowed to make 'white-only' businesses, houses, etc.

>anti alt right
It's very easy to go anti alt right, just swallow the inequality redpill and disagree over policies / JQ / etc..

Basically what the Distributist did. I don't think the "alt-right" collectively agrees on very much besides white identity politics.

anyone give me a quick rundown on how kraut commited sudoku? what did he say?

Well, he went after this nice and gentle girl who made a (somewhat extreme) race realism video, and since the Sup Forums had a big boner for her, they dumped all ammunition on him.

e-celeb 'skeptic' that makes a living off youtube attempts to debunk race realism, gets blown the fuck out by actual scientists. He spent a couple of months 'researching' his arguments and the best he could come up with was "low IQ white people aren't black, high IQ black people aren't white, therefore racial IQ differences don't exist, therefore race is a social construct." Yeah. Never interrupt a cuck while they're watching their wife get fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=T7Lc8QdfUKA
youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8

yep
a youtuber skeptic made a rather poor race realist video
the septics were triggered and so was kraut
decided to tweet at her employer about it
then was called out on it and doubled down and called every one a nazi
then tried to do two videos after one month of research and end up looking like a retard and people made fun of him
septics stop their retarded attacks and pretend it did not happen like sargon

He then proceeded to spend months reading and talking to ultracucked academics and attempted to debunk race realism, but totally falling on his face.

Kek. Sums it up nicely

Also months before the Rage After Storm and race realism incidents, he went after a different Youtuber called EdgySphinx and chased him off the internet in a similar fashion for similar reasons. He came back several months later and they're still going at it.

oh nein, kraut was tust du nur mein junge.

He got btfo'd by the Alternative Hypothesis and shown how little he actually knows about genetics, biology, intelligence, ect

The problem is that the "skeptic community" always ganked on a lower hanging fruit, the SJW and tumblerinas.
They can't go pass their own bias and touch really controversial topics with the maturity that them requiere. Like race realism, genetic ties to violence and iq, etc.
So... Their whole point of "skeptic community" fail.
They prefer to fight imaginary nazis that real civilization threats like the death of european genetic heritage through miscegenation.

It's a shame really. He had some good content, like the video related about the years of lead. But he went full retard.
You never go full retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=hnwyv3RyJyc

its not really that simple if you accept their premise then reject the policies because they are mean or whatever is still pretty stupid

also Distributis while the best critics of the alt right he seems to lump a lot of civic r/donald types with ethnonationalists

What?

I demand the youtube channel of that qti3.14

>Too busy trying to find pregnant Trout.
It has to sting.

I hope he comes back, his comically terrible videos and the responses from AltHype and the frenchman were incredibly entertaining

Slav Milkers > Khazar milkers

It's not so much that, it's more along the lines that the alt-right will lead to mass genocide and a bloodbath but also won't succeed. That's basically what Distributist was saying.

No the best he could do is pointing out that black people aren't lizards. And that took him half an hour and 2 experts to help him.

*won't succeed due to certain logistical fallacies, and also due to the fact that it consistently fails to define itself as a cohesive movement

He tried to get her fired, so she shut down her online presence before one of the cuck brigade doxed her. She's cute and clever, but not worth listening too about serious topics. What the fuck does a 19 year old know about anything? She's a smart girl, she's probably married and pregnant by now. If not, then she was probably just attention whoring for patreon shekels.

> Self segregation
> =
> Mass genocide

Retarded hyperbole based on the "muhhh evil nazis" meme.

You can have a identitarian movement that don't end in genocide of other identities.

The british empire had multiple colonies with self segregation and second class citizenship that didn't end in mass genocide.

She baleeted it but... this is the internet.

Here is one of her early videos when she was loved so dearly by skeptics.
youtube.com/watch?v=EojM6nm9MfY

And here is the videoyoutube.com/watch?v=EojM6nm9MfY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ym_M1pfWBEk that made the skeptics go reeeeeeeeeeee
youtube.com/watch?v=Ym_M1pfWBEk

Blegh don't know how that happened... oops!

>Has Kraut and Tea literally died? He last made a video, or had any online contact, over 2 months ago. Did Ryan Faulk and Gariepy BTFO him that hard? He also deleted his Twitter, and all social media accounts after the exchange. Rumors say he's had a complete mental breakdown and is in a psyche ward.
Don't reply to this shill thread
OP is Kraut gauging his reputation for a comeback

Is there any ''skeptic'' who has actually come up with any arguments against race realism? Is there any ''intellectual'' who can actually convince you that it's ok for white people to die out and that your race has to go and get replaced by niggers and muslims? Is there any Sargon wannabee who can give solid arguments and prove that your genetics only affect your skin color and have no impact on the large disparities in behaviors, violence and intelligence?

I'd really like to see anyone come up with any reasonable arguments to justify and explain all this shit.
Kuck and Tea really isn't doing it for me.

>Is there any ''skeptic'' who has actually come up with any arguments against race realism?
against the data no
the only argument i heard is that any action taken would be immoral for some reason

That's not really an argument. I've heard Sargon make that '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''argument'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' plenty of times. When they can't debunk any claim they simply switch to ''b-but what do you want to do?''
It's not the skeptics job to decide what to do with niggers if the facts show they're inferior, or incapable of being integrated in white countries. That's not what skeptics do.

again he made some good arguments but like i said before he lumps a lot in that is why the lack of cohesion in part
and the genocide angle first i think its highly unlikely and second its preferable to extinction

you said any arguments not good arguments
and i agree its stupid

All you have to do is point out that phenotypic variances within groups are also considerably large, and so on that basis a colorblind meritocracy would be logically superior.

When this starts to crumble is when you absorb further redpills such as on the deleterious effects of diversity.

It's literally not an argument though in the literal sense. It's like if someone scraped your car, you went up to them and said ''why did you scrape my car, asshole?'' and their response was ''what do you intend to do with me if I did scrape your car? I don't like where this is going, you should just assume I didn't scrape your car so that I wouldn't end up getting hurt.''
It's literally not an argument.

Actual skeptics and people interested in critical thinking should know what an argument is. It's why Stefan Memeloux always says ''not an argument.'' It's not just an expression.

He has swallowed the black pill and is going through the depression/insanity phase atm

You can have moral arguments.
You can have good moral arguments.
You can have bad moral arguments.
You can use sophistry because you don't have arguments, so you spout words that "sound" like an argument but they are not.

The problem is that you CAN'T use a moral argument in a discussion about empirical evidence.

>Rumors say he's is in a psyche ward.

lol

its more like yes we are becoming exctinct and there are people trying to make sure it happens
but taking action to stop it its immoral because i deem it so

A fellow Pead!
upboated

>Unfortunately, the fact that he's taking longer this time might mean it's not as comical the last two
Meh, I wouldn't worry about it. Kraut is an idiot, if he tries to do some original thinking then it's bound to be a joke

youtube.com/watch?v=KCtVAROpHj8&t=171s

O B L I G A T O R Y

This.

I forgot to thank you myfuckingleaf friend.

Have a rare pepe as token of appreciation.

You're missing the point. It's literally not an argument, and I am using the word ''literally'' in the actual sense of the word.
It's not an argument. It's not a moral argument, it's not a bad moral argument. It's just straight up not an argument.
You can't allow people to pass non-arguments as arguments.

The point is that these assholes aren't even attempting to make an argument. I've not heard any arguments from the so called skeptic community. It's fucking frustrating. They don't make any arguments, so there is nothing to counter.