>Islam

Atheist kept at 0.0001%
Christianity becomes the rule of the planet
All is good in the start of this millennial

>islam
>atheist

all to judaism

Atheists convert to Judaism.

Now the Goys are dumb enough to conqueror.

>Christianity
>Judaism

If you can't beat them, join them

Judaism doesn't accept converts

1. Christianity
2. Islam
We would save the white race and end degeneracy

Save the white race by totally destroying its culture. Great.

> Christianity
> Islam

Shitskins would be purged from the world within six months.

>Christianity
You mean neo-judaism?

1 Islam
2 Christianity

Islam to atheist i dont want to see those former muslims in heaven

> White
> Culture

Kek

Tyrone pls go

Islam is the current biggest threat for white homelands.

But I really want to press Judaism too.

Theres no white culture you inbred, faggot.

Christians to Jews. Let's see what happens.

1: Christianity
2: Islam
No more tolerating backwater retards blowing us up, and if they do, we'll have no qualms about bombing them back to the Stone Age

Jews to Christians

Holy land status: Reclaimed

Non you stupid shill

>Christcuck
>Mudslime
>Kike

All three are jewish religions

>Atheist
>hur dur I know everything about the universe

Christianity to Judaism. Christianity was invented by the kikes to undermine the greatest western empires. They can't/don't need to do that if we're all kikes.

>islam
>atheism
eliminate the most cancerous religion first

1st press: Atheism
2nd press: Christianity
I'm an atheist. I recognize how fucking retarded most of the world is, and won't be able to form good morals/ethics without religion. I also recognize how atheism, while technically correct (in my opinion), is a fucking blight on the earth, thanks to atheists replacing the concept of God with Government.

If I was in Europe, though, I would probably have Islam convert to Christianity.

Islam into Christianity. Not even a question.

>Stereotyping

What culture though? It's one brand of Semitism for another. At least Islam would resolve the fucking cuck issues unlike Christianity.

Judaism and Islam
Without judaism atheism ceases to exist

>The Jews can't Jew you if you're the Jews

>flag

What branch of Christianity though? This is VERY important.

>convert all muslims to jewish

Have fun at your culturally enriched synagogues Schlomo

Judaism to Christianity. Honestly, even Judaism to Islam would be a step up in SOME respects. Also I strongly suspect this is a slide and/or datamine thread.

JIDF please.

All these niggers destroying Christianism but allowing Judaism to continue.

What the fuck are you doing here?

>invented by the kikes to undermine the greatest western empires. They can't/don't need to do that if we're all kikes.

Shalom and Shabbat brother

In a few years everyone on pol is going to be reading from the Talmud

>Christianity
>Islam
I like me some cuties in hijabs.

Button 1: christianity
Button 2: satanism

It does. It just makes the requirements very strict. You basically need to memorize tons of history, theology, and be personally evaluated and approved by 3 different rabbis.

Basically you really need to bust your ass to prove you are *one of them*

In some circles you also have to get circumcised...

Islam so that my gas bill doesn't go through the roof. Now I only have a few million atheists and kikes to worry about.

Only redpilled post itt

>Nice fallacy as usual

1. White isnt a race! Its literally a Mede up thing by the british so that they could distinguish them from the other people in their commonwealth because they were all mixed bretons, anglos, saxons and celts.
2. Europe doesnt have ONE culture believe it or not. It has plenty of diffrent ones.

>14*****88
Checked and keked

This answer has already been told in the Holy Bible

>Judaism
>Christianity

This is literally world history, all other religions are false demon worshipping pagan Babylonian knock offs

Islam into atheism its the only way we can stop the bleeding...South american and african christianity are disasters because they're wholly instilling they're own religion to make it even more ludicrous, magic, spirits etc. Eurpe has always had atheists and secularist who managed to weaken christianity and at sometimes outright rewrite "sacred" texts to fit they're needs. The power of religion in europe was cyclical and would always get weakened and enivatably reformed by various members who by all accounts were "secretly" secular as groups. Freemasons are a good example of this. Intellectual elites have always ruled europe and most were very unhappy that a sandnigger religion became the state religion of the roman empire in the 4th century and kept the knowledge hidden with scribes and such. Christianity converting others has always ended in a distorted failure to a distorted society. Christians in the mideast would still kill gays and atheists if they gained power. Atheism would craft an intellectual renaissance that has been silenced for centuries in the Mideast.

Atheists to Christianity

Convert Muslims to Atheism. Judaism is too small a religion to convert to anything. Islam is the largest and atheism is just objectively more logical *tip tip*. There are to few Jews and Christians don't commit terrorist attacks (Well at least not that often.)

>Muslims now control all the banks and media

UHHHHHH

No you absolute brainlet, conversion is meaningless. You might as well be taking a fuckin' test to convert to Japanese.

All true Jews are just laughing at the converts, just like all of us are laughing at you you little bitch. Fuck you faggot.

This just for the keks

Islamic banking is pretty based.

80% of the problems in one shot.

>implying European culture wasn't destroyed with the advent of Christianity
Yes

Too edgy

>All true Jews are just laughing at the converts, just like all of us are laughing at you you little bitch.

You could pull a Tim Whatley and start making Jewish jokes after you convert

youtube.com/watch?v=IiPzfEgWgjM

>what kind of blue pill rises in popularity?
All of them. That's the point of them: to spread and become popular by being more convenient than the truth.

Confucianism or Buddhism. Everything else is for cucks.

Fucking anti-dentites. You all disgust me.

Wow crusades from 1,000 years ago and verses from a book most followers don't even read surely proved that Christianity isn't the cuckold-mindset integrated into a religion. Christcucks are zionist bootlickers

>>what kind of blue pill rises in popularity
re-read the image you dumb nigger

Easy for me..
Button 1: Athieism
Button 2: Christianity

Fix the wests problem, gets rid of all the SJW cucks, and then we murder the islamists on our own and with relative ease.

If the EU was christian majority, and the US was finally Christian again the Islamists would be driven out within weeks.

Then we'd Dues Vult all the way to Jerusalem, dealing with Iran, Iraq and etc on the way. If Islam wants a holy war by god they really deserve to get it.

>implying modern Christcucks would ever deus vult
Just turn the other cheek, senpai

The button challenge didn't say they'd be modern christcucks. I was thinking more along the lines of 1850's Christians.

Oh indeed total cuckery. The greatest empires, inventions, arts and architecture known to Man was built by the Christian West but lets ignore that little misdemeanor like you autistic shrimps always do

>not "christians" -> Actual christianity

(((Atheism))) is a tool of the Jews to spread Cultural Marxism and bring in mass amounts of mudslimes for white genocide. So convert atheists to Christians and the Jews lose their power and the muds stay in their own country.

Even then they were cucked. Christianty is ultimately cucked to the core. We don't see Muslims "turn the other cheek". At least they still allow revenge and not cucking out, as shitty as their religion is

>most followers don't read/don't follow
then they aren't real christians

Matthew 5:39
"But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also

Proverbs 17:5
He who mocks the poor taunts his Maker; He who rejoices at calamity will not go unpunished.

Proverbs 25:21
If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; And if he is thirsty, give him water to drink;

King James Bible
If thou meet thine enemy's ox or his ass going astray, thou shalt surely bring it back to him again.

1 Corinthians 6:7
The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you are thoroughly defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated?

Matthew 5:40
if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well;

KEKOLD MINDSET