#14: archive.is/ffUMr
#15: archive.is/jc9TY
#16: archive.is/4kV80
#17: archive.is/dITff
#18: archive.is/vTli1
#19: archive.is/eizUR
#20: archive.is/EhOMU
#21 part 1: archive.is/W3IZo
#21 part 2: #22: #23: #24: #25: #26 v1: v2: #27: #28: #29: (a wild OPanon appears)
#30: (FIRST CONFIRMATION OF PODESTA INDICTMENT)
#31: #32: #33: (Qanon may have revealed himself: twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/926631373338828800)
#34: #35: #37: Thread #4 BEFORE THE TWITTER INCIDENT:
>"We are fully prepared that all social media will be shut down to prevent the spread of this information (i.e. POTUS' Twitter etc. and/or mass censoring)."

Thread #9:
>apnews.com/a7589ef1d4034a08b93d966abbb05017
FBI agents working for Mueller
Mueller doesn't have FBI agents working for him, he is hired by the DOJ, not the FBI. So Sessions Rosenstein or Wray had to give the thumbs up.

Assange tweet:
>twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/926287622141566976

FOX NEWS LIVE! WATCH FOR TRUMP'S ADDRESS, MAY GIVE SIGNAL THEN:
youtube.com/watch?v=47B0KC_iazI

Other urls found in this thread:

downdetector.com/status/facebook-messenger
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-25/clinton-silsby-trafficking-scandal-and-how-media-attempted-ignorecover-it
whatdoesitmean.com/index2262.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=_nyogTsrsgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it actually happening tomorrow lads.

bump

FB MESSENGER DUNZO

downdetector.com/status/facebook-messenger

it's only 7:20 PM in Hawaii

What if it’s the twitter employee fucking with us lmao, like he came on here and said be prepared for POTUS social media to go down and then took it down as a really elaborate troll

FB Messenger apparently down. Spoopy.

Does anyone else feel like there has to be a better way to talk about politics?

It's hard to have a proper conversation without it being shitted up by shills, or having the thread be (((deleted))) or dealing with god damn reCAPTCHAs.

I think a discord of like 15 guys can have a much deeper conversation, and really get somewhere interesting - and cannot be interrupted by shills. I have a sneaking suspicion that the "It's Okay to be white" campaign may have been started by a group like this - primarily because it's nearly impossible to organize on Sup Forums.

Anyway, here's an invite link for those interested:

discord gg/nDuJaQ (no shills pls)

It has begun

Sounds like a good thing to me

sounds gay

Everything down

AWOOOOO

good fuck don't click that shit
I smell the honey from all the way over here

Interesting to note that the shills are opposed to it.

Israel did 9-11

>>>
gay and retarded

Facebook Messenger is DOWN AND OUT

yep, definitely gay.

Don’t click that shit lol

>40 threads
this better be good

So uh, im newfag to this general. Can someone give me a summary?

Digits don't lie, famalamadingdong

Connections between Podesta Group, Amber Alert, and Laura Silsby.

This is embarrassing.

This shit happens every month and every month it’s nothing. Shared delusions from mentally ill fags fooled by bored neets.

Read the supplied summary fucktard.

MAYO CLINIC
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0

It won't be. I've seen this so many times.

Tony Podesta was supposed to be indicted today and we got some "maybe" he will be in the form of unverified scoops.

sage in all fields
let the larp die friends

Yep outages all over whatsapp still down too

You dont have to take discussion out of public view, its easy to ignore shills. Take your honeypot elsewhere.

it's 7:26 PM in Hawaii and he never said we'd know about it, only that he'd be indicted

The Podesta Bros. Killed Madeline McCann

May I ask for someone else to make #39? I've to leave.

We aren't supposed to know about it until tomorrow.

40 threads. Maximum spooky. After a acclerationist week of News dumps. Big man (((going abroad))). You aint seen this kiddo.

the indictment is in DC District, not hawaii. if it was unsealed, we would have known about it by 5pm.

or just use the pic posted in this post and don't bother with the numbers.

its all nothing

Somebody might have just nuked my ability to post on one device.
Let's break this down because we're all retards. Start by separating the factual questions from the speculative ones. Compile a list. Then step two is answering the factual ones in order.
God help and protect us all, please.

No. You start the larp you see it through till the end.

>he never said we'd know about it
That’s right he’s indicted in your mind

This shit is as pathetic as all the Dems who circle jerk to “sources” on twitter claiming Russian collusion.

A German started this LARP? Please be joking

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-25/clinton-silsby-trafficking-scandal-and-how-media-attempted-ignorecover-it

wouldn't his lawyer get it first? Would they take him to jail immediately?

MY BODY IS READY

low effort

We only did it for a few days fren.

anyone having problems with youtube tonight? specifically hd videos, on comcast in CA

I sure hope so. Let's pray for the end.

No. They would make an announcement for him to turn himself in

also, check this out

Just when you think nupol couldnt more cringe, every month they pull a larper out their asses and worship a pasta for weeks on end.

H O N E Y P O T

I need sources, not a fucking picture. You want to post shit like this back it up. I can't just use a fucking infographic in front of a group of people and be ripped to shreds and called a nazi shill. PROOF, LINKS, EVIDENCE. My god man, I'd love to believe it all but unless its backed up by stuff I can site as truth, ill just go up in front of people and be beaten down as an ignorant racist. For fucks sake all i hear is shills this shills that, a fucking jpg. proves jack shit, so fucking source it or go fucking kill yourself. Half the shit i see on Sup Forums is pictures. PICTURES MEAN NOTHING WE NEED SUBSTANCE TO PROVE ANYTHING.

Can this be validated? :: The events occurred the last time Obama dropped of the radar

Posted it in #37: whatdoesitmean.com/index2262.htm

well, while I don't know enough about these things to dispute them, I can see the attention the post about James Brower is getting here and feel pretty good about my current position

As long as someone else please step in.

:^)

Well...

I always wondered what the mind of a schizophrenic is like, thanks for the insight.

He’s not always right so not getting hope up. He’s some twitter reporter claims to have sources.

Important.
As an aside, I would like to call to everybody's attention that if this is real, we are up against truly monstrous people and should not take this likely. It's implied even in Q's posts that they're gonna try to stir up chaos to protect themselves, and maybe even use missiles.
Anybody who is taking this seriously, please realize that we need to checkmate them, and quickly. If this is real, we're putting our lives on the line, and there's more than that at stake if we lose.
My connection keeps cutting out. You're not crazy. There ARE actors interfering with us and watching as we speak. They are taking it very seriously. Do the same. user can beat them. I know it.

This larping shit is out of hand. everyone chasing their tails over this bullshit. podesta will likely get indicted at some point in the future. thats it - nothing more. all of this speculative circle jerk is based on nothing. its like people believing in psychics talking to their dead loved ones. wise the fuck up anons.

>WWII
>OSA formed as intelligence agency
>Manhattan project sets precedent for secret projects
>OSA split into CIA, others
>given secret project mandates
>projects go deep cover
>not even classified
>no paperwork or authorization exists
>just operators operating
>propaganda in hollywood
>MKultra
>all sorts of shit
>secret projects can't exactly be congressional budget line items
>forced to self-fund
>Iran Contra
>Arms trades to dictators
>child sex trade
>Intelligence agencies become mafia
>sink fingers into everything

>Military intelligence separate from CIA & pals
>uncorrupted
>They have been planning to act since GHW
>Trump is their guy
>they will be making their move tomorrow
>Intelligence deep state going down all at once
>Antifa uprising happening at same time
>EMP exercise happening at same time
>user with Q clearance leaks breadcrumps here
>we eat them

>we're putting our lives on the line

(((calm))) before the storm relax guys gurantee more is coming

I've been away for a while, can I get a rundown? Has podesta been arresta?

It is down. I'm in a group chat and they're my only friends and it's been silent for an hour now and none of my messages are going through.

Every month the larp gets more delusional I can’t wait to see what they pull out their asses for December

Shit doesn’t work like that for the elite. You and I get picked up by the marked car at work lol

LAAAAAAAARRRRRRPPPPP

>40 threads

If you removed every post that says 'it's happenning' 'is this happenning?' 'quick rundown pls' and 'it's not happenning' it would be more like 5 threads.

No but hes resigned from his foundation something going on.

Read the archives that were posted you fucking kike

I believe

well done

Go away bot

Wrong thread but I love you anyways.
Captcha: Centro Grandview

Well for starters do you realize that it was done with pre-planted explosives? If not, watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=_nyogTsrsgI

So we are at thread #38. Let's predict what this will get up to. Whether you are a shill and think it will fizzle out or until there is so much happening where this before the happening thread is not needed.

My guess is #77

not one of these larps has ever resulted in a happening. this place has become reddit as fuck.

Kek. Its still happening tho

capped

also, replace all sorts of shit with real words like - gang-stalking, blackmail, lying, cheating and stealing

then all the chans go down

>they will be making their move tomorrow
>Intelligence deep state going down all at once
>user with Q clearance
lmao
bull
shit

Remember remember
The 4th of November
The day an empire dies.
The corruption revealed,
The forbidden vaults unsealed.
Truth shall destroy the lies.
And if we shall fail
Our deaths it will entail
But at least we'll have opened your eyes.

Yeah it’s the_donald without their anti-psychotic meds. I’ve had more rational discussion on /x/

Grow a pair. When people leak breadcrumbs, they put their lives on the line. Trump puts his balls on the line very day by going up against these pricks. When they help user along, they risk being killed. Seth Rich was shot, and Assange all but said it was for being the source of the leaks that screwed Hillary. FBIAnon may well be fucking dead. People who were in /cfg/ are probably dead. People investigating the pedos in DC are dead.
As crazy as this sounds, I wouldn't put it past them to use any manner of interference. It's almost shocking that they're letting this continue to some extent. We are being watched.

Saudis>ASUFoundation>McInst and possibly CF
What do the Saudis get in the transaction?

>>podesta been arresta

Haaaa

you win

nice quads