Nooooo

Was it all a lie?

Of course it was. The only type of person that has the time and autism necessary to craft such an elaborate story like this is a NEET.

Based LARPer

>This board is a work of fiction
The antifa protests are going to be wall street sit-in tier. They have been larp-shilling on here to try and get fascists to throw themselves son the spear of public opinion. It's the only sort of PR wins they get.

World class laRP

>podesta indicted
>facebook and twitter outages

Justice is coming, shills. You will ALL be held to account for your crimes.

who got it

"Alice & Wonderland" should've tipped you off. The person wrote like a retard.

Exactly when did Hitler have the Berlin Wall, nigger?

Everything on here is a fucking LARP. We're all retarded losers with too much time on our hands.

>4,10,20
>DJT
he's here lads

it really was an impressive larp, 99% sure he was the one making all those posts all day. 35 posts in like 24 hours

100% larp but a very creative and entertaining one.

This last larp will be the very high standard to which all future larps need to adhere to.

We still got a solid 24 hours and then even the rest of the weekend for it to go down.

Most likely a larp, but the window is still open.

More smelly hippies with septic nipple piercings.

Whats the proof of the larp

Hmmmmm

I know this is a larp thread, but seems shill free. Kinda concerning isn't it? All this talk, budgeting, planning by them. Then 'call it off', there's a few threads being bumped quite a few times staying afloat page 1/2 containing that message.

Yeah he/she said "NOV 3, NOV 6"
Implies there is a series of things to expect over a period of days. I'll wait a few more days to see if anything plays out.

No, today's the day. Read em and weep

I say at the most is LA riot tier chimpouts in a few major city streets, nothing more. At least standard obnoxious protests.

>posted 11/02 stating the POTUS will be protected in classified location abroad
>says shit will go down in America, especially in DC

News sources say Trump has embarked on an 11-day trip to Asia during which he will visit Japan, South Korea, China, Vietnam and the Philippines.
>11 days
remembrance day is coming up

>President Trump flew first to the US state of Hawaii where he visited the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor - the scene of the 1941 Japanese attack that drew the US into World War Two.
>Pearl Harbor, literally the first major (((false flag)))

user also says patriots were sacrificed by evil bad actors for personal gain for too long.
But also says Emergency Broadcast System will provide direct message to all citizens? Is this the mic drop we saw in the older posts? What else are we given?
>obama admin feeding Iran intel or directly feeding NK
>norks now have nukes plus tech years ahead of what was predicted after BO left office

I remember some earlier threads about obama hiding on some island or doing some shady shit in the pacific, it was full of shills and disinfo. Also the news reported the collapse at the nuclear weapons tunnel in NK that happened around 10 September following the regime’s sixth atomic test earlier that month and says there was also a second collapse during the rescue operation. News of the two accidents has not been verified by Pyongyang. wtf, who dun did it? what is Kim hiding?

^^^^this is the truest post ever written in the history of Sup Forums

veterans day**
forgot about my burger bros, also user says more false flags to come. 11/11 might be a key date.

Is the pope Communist?

EVERYTHING IS A LARP UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE, FEWNAG

I call larp, no one would riot to save fucking podesta

No one would riot for Podesta. True. People riot for the feels. Pedophiles in league with the Podestas conjure up the feels. "Trump is a fascist! Attack!!!" Bluepilled fags riot for Podesta.

pic related