EMP Strikes: Where do we meet across the United States?

how do we identify?
MAGA hats.

>he doesn't know about the playing card

>he doesnt know about the PoL

McDonald's 4of clubs

>the playing card
fuck me i'd almost forgot about these. God, how long has it been since this idea was made? 5, 7 years?

/k/ has its own
Innawoods patches

Loosest lips in all of history

>he doesn't know about the playing card
jr is going to get the bullet.

I'm glad someone remembers this shit. When it hits the fan l'll only fuck with you if you've got the card. Fucking newfags man, Jesus.

You should download a copy of wikipedia and keep in inside a faraday cage. You could charge big bucks for access to it.

what's this about? asking for a friend :)

This, forever and foremost. If you're a scared fucking neet and you flash that card, i'll spare you some water you faggot, keep it strong out there.

SOP on /k/ is to shoot anyone identifying themselves from Sup Forums on sight

Hey man. Some of us were sheltered children.
Let me OD on them redpills!

Stay away from the rural areas.
Theys crazy out there

The ol fenokee. Better yell "pepe!" to identify yourself before you catch a bullet.

Banespeak

If tomorrow is really gonna be the Antifags day then its good we're going over shit like this. Might come in handy one day.

There have got to be more people capable of living off the land then the cia niggers think, they say 90% of the population would die from an EMP, I say it's bullshit.

SN on that glock is visible?
Nice shotgun

Don't forget the roving bands of cannibal niggers. Seriously though, it depends on what time of year. If it's in spring a lot of suburbanites can put a crop in the ground. Late fall? It's what you can loot from your neighbors pantry.

There's an actual precedent for a "call and response" type of identification. It's called a countersign. For example:

"If I take that mask off will you die?"

Second party (hidden)

"It would be extremely painful..."

Guard

"You're a big guy"

Hidden party

"For you"

It could be made into a sort of password system.

I wouldn't be able to afford the meetup. My bitcoin wallet got fried in the emp.

This, is OP a recent homosexual?

Someone read the turner diaries lol

I haven't. I thought it was more about a civil war than a general post-apocalyptic situation.

>no safety

Daily reminder to watch friendly fire on us HAPAs, I will support any Sup Forumsack no matter the cost

The best place to meet is in dreamland. I'm so sleepy. We can all meet there.