I know a few intelligent Trump supporters, and they all admit that Trump is not intelligent. However...

I know a few intelligent Trump supporters, and they all admit that Trump is not intelligent. However, they support Trump based on policy; specifically, they are millionaires, and believe/believed that he would make them richer.

I’m sure there must be some intelligent anons on here, but it seems improbable that there are very many people on Sup Forums who are super rich. So if not for purely monetary reasons, why do you support the potus?

Most people on the left think that social issues are mostly bs, albeit important, but I think everyone agrees that policy in Washington always comes down to money, and that the social issues are just a distraction to get people to vote for where the money goes.

Some people care about making life better, while others just want more for themselves. Why support someone who doesn’t care about your interests? Is it really just about race?

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/t/trickledowntheory.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>few intelligent trump supporters

Did you also see a unicorn?

I voted for Trump to secure a conservative Supreme Court and because the alternative was Hillary Clinton with John Podesta as Secretary of State. It wasn't a difficult decision.

no politician anywhere represents my interests. Trump at least shitposts so I’ve more in common with him than any of those other kikes

>and they all admit that Trump is not intelligent
they probably aren't intelligent then

I am
Not very smart. I alwaze did bads in skool. I was alwaze a looser. Alwaze doing dum stuff. Hanged out with other dum peeple. Still do even to the day. I can say that I only did one smart thing in my life. I voted for God Emporor Trump. The only smart thing I Evers done. At least that what I think. My friends think I made the rite choose to. Hail our lord and savure..... and with gods help, we will be in better places with him.

immigration. less somali shitbags being dumped in the country, beaners more scared to illegally emigrate.

1. Trump doesn't have malicious people up top. Depending on your interpretation of the word, at least not as much as Hillary.

2. White Identity is necessary to America the world. Trump is closer to it than most.

3. I support the permanent existence of national sovereignty and liberty.

Because if you work for your money, you should be able to keep it. Free market competition is the basis of a solid economy. Government can barely spend money better than the individual.

I voted for Trump for two reasons:

1. Foreign Policy
2. Economic Policy

The rest is Identity politics garbage.

>spends 2 1/2 paragraphs talking about money
>is it just about race
kill yourself faggot. sage

really, /leftypol
is this the best bait you can come up with?
this horrendous piece of shit?
haven't you learned by now bait is succint, indirect, with double, triple meanings in a single sentence?
these turds can be spotted from a mile away

I don't like Trump personally, and didn't vote for him, but on the policy side he's been largely successful in my book. Gorsuch, deterrence of hostile forces abroad, deregulation, illegal immigration down, economy up, etc.

>Is it really just about race?
Yes. Trump is the first white president.
Why support neverTrump Dems or GOP? they all want white men dead, jailed, stripped of their families, impoverished, pozzed and pegged.

Because..
1) He knows jet fuel can't melt steel beams
2) Nogs love to hate him, but deep down they know he's better than the democrat plantation.

>if you work for your money, you should be able to keep it. Free market competition is the basis of a solid economy

But the ultra rich are rigging the system in order to widen the wealth divide, and consolidate power. Isn’t that how Hillary was able to get the DNC nomination over Bernie? Let alone why Trump wants multimillionaires to pay less taxes, and be able to pass on his fortune to Ivanka tax free?

All the richest people vote Democrat, so what the fuck are you talking about? Your liberal lies might work on retarded liberals, but not here.

Not bait. I don’t trust anyone, but Trump is shit, and I don’t understand how he has so many supporters at this point, when he’s proven himself incompetent on following through with his promises, and seemingly unwilling to educate himself on how the real world works.

I'd have to make too many posts to completely explain myself. I'd rather not because I don't care what you think. I'm right and you're causing problems that you cannot even imagine. That's enough for me to resign myself to being at war with you. It's not my job to make you see what is obvious to me. It's hard to explain when I've already moved on and stopped caring. I can only hope for you to figure it out for yourself.

To summarize:
You simply know too little.

We didn't pick Trump because he was a faggy "elegant" speaker like Obama.

We picked Trump because he is bare knuckled brawler that is gonna BTFO of all your liberal "progress"

We are done playing games with you faggots.

This is a worthless post, but Trump instantly reminded me of Nathan from South Park in your pic.

>But the ultra rich are rigging the system in order to widen the wealth divide, and consolidate power

No they aren't. There is inequality in free market capitalism, but competitive forces lift everyone higher.

>Isn’t that how Hillary was able to get the DNC nomination over Bernie?

Hillary was able to get the DNC because the DNC was completely bankrupt after Obama ignored it for 8 years.

>Let alone why Trump wants multimillionaires to pay less taxes

Millionaires pay most of the taxes in the country. Any kind of tax cut is going to result in them paying less.

>and be able to pass on his fortune to Ivanka tax free?

Why should death be a taxable event?

I’ve been here for something like a decade now, and really don’t give a shit that you don’t care about my thread; I was just asking a question, but thanks for the bump.

>pulling at straws

I haven't checked how the tax cuts work but I just know he said the tax cut is for the middle class. Are you saying that ivanka stuff from something he said?

I don't think he's shit honestly he's not an eloquent speaker and he sounds like an idiot but he knows what he's doing. What promises didn't he accomplish that you think he should have?

>the real world
What is that exactly?

My only problem would be how he chooses to deal with syria and NK. Other than that I haven't seen much to complain aside from the unrest that his presidency has created.

>free market shills
Day of the rope is soon

I don't think he said anything wrong.

To dodge the Hillary bullet.
And to dodge the Revenge of Bernie Sanders bullet in 3 years

>competitive forces lift everyone higher

Trickle down has worked irl about as well as communism.

>the DNC was completely bankrupt after Obama ignored it for 8 years

I’ll agree with most of that, but Obama didn’t make Hillary the dem nominee.

>millionaires pay most of the taxes in the country

My beliefs span the range of the spectrum, but people who make way, way above the amount that is needed to sustain a fulfilling existence in the USA should be giving back more than those who might be struggling in order to make the country better overall - the country that gave them the opportunity to make it to where they did.

>are you saying that ivanka stuff from something he said?

Estate tax. He spun it about farmers not being able to pass their property on to their children, but it’s mostly about the children of millionaires not having almost half of their inheritance going to the government. (Which you can look at either way, but I personally hate trust fund kids.)

>Trickle down
funny how you say things like trickle down when it was a term coined by comedians (not economists)

investopedia.com/terms/t/trickledowntheory.asp

Norfag here. I post in support of Trump for a number of reasons:

1) I've step by step come to the conclusion that leftists are antihuman monsters, complete insectile psychopaths. Anything that blocks or hinders you is good. Trump blocks and hinders you. It's even great if you are shot on sight.

This isn't because of any one specific policy, like "oh, changing the tax rate to X is a really psycho thing to do, so leftists who want that are psycho". It's actually quite policy independent. I think you are very much capable of promoting absolutely any policy, you are just utterly psychopathic.

There's a hint of this in your post here. The statement: "Most people on the left think that social issues are mostly bs, albeit important". You know very well that many leftist do bizarre fucked-up shit, and that outright lying about this is an ineffective tactic, so you attempt another tactic: the most superficial recognizion whilst distorting and minimizing it.

The sum of arguments for this are really too many to go into here. Anyone who want to dig should check out the Rules for Radicals: a leftist so famous that Hillary Clinton wrote him almost-love letters, whose mind is a complete machine of lies, sabotage, harm. Anyone can have the intelligence to recognize that the rules might cause useful effects, but it's really an instruction manual by and for complete pschopaths because only they can make full use of it.

Hence, Breivik, was right, any politician that opposes you is a good politician, any policy that frustrates your efforts are good, etc. Wealth inequality harms you more than it helps you, because it means you don't have money and have to spend your time working.

cont.

2) There are genetic differences between people in different parts of the world. Human races are real, it's just a semantic definition that's behind that denial - the biological term is rather 'haplogroups'.

Any economic policy fails if your population is sub-80 IQ niggers. Capitalism? Communism? Anything is impossible. You can only have meaningful anything-at-all with a population that can do fairly complex jobs with training. Leftists are doing their best to move as many of these as possible to the West. This causes the permanent reduction of quality of life in the West.

3) Islam is a religion with content that is on par with nazism. Due to a number of specific features (belief that Allah wrote the Quran personally; the content of the Quran; the example of Muhammad; the content of the Hadith) it will be a violence- and abuse-promoting force forever, far more than christianity. Leftists have done everything they can to spread Islam in the West. This causes the death of humanity and civilization.

4) I believe that a system of mostly free enterprise is by far the most effective at generating wealth and scientific progress. That can be reconciled with even fairly high levels of taxation, but it has to be the basic mechanism.

As you can see, this has very little to do with money. Even the shitty presumption that "money is the only reason people have to do anything; people should vote in their immediate monetary self-interest" is an expression of insectility.

>Trickle down has worked irl about as well as communism.

That's laughably absurd. You're either trolling or woefully misinformed.

>I’ll agree with most of that, but Obama didn’t make Hillary the dem nominee.

Sure, but that wasn't your point.

>people who make way, way above the amount that is needed to sustain a fulfilling existence in the USA should be giving back more than those who might be struggling in order to make the country better overall

They do, and the house plan isn't going to change that. My point is that you can't do middle class and pro-growth tax relief without also cutting taxes for the rich in some way. It just isn't possible.

He might have spun it, but it makes a lot of sense in that context. I don't really hate the concept of inheritance since it doesn't make sense to lose money when you die.

>Trump is not intelligent.

>Be Trump
>Turn a million dollar loan into billions
>Be an Ivy League graduate
>Run hundreds of successful companies
>Own a fleet of aircraft
>Own hundreds of properties
>Create a successful TV show
>Become the president of the USA

>Be OP
>Cry on Sup Forums

>leftypol unironically do believe they were outwitted by retards

If you're trying to insult Trump voters then why are you talking like a nigger?

this. people that say trump isn't intelligent ARE NOT INTELLIGENT

>But the ultra rich are rigging the system in order to widen the wealth divide, and consolidate power

Irrelevant for reasons mentioned

>Isn’t that how Hillary was able to get the DNC nomination over Bernie?

What is this argument supposed to be?

Trump winning shows that the underdog can win even with much less money. Trump winning refutes your proposition that wealth inquality and consolidated power will determine democratic outcome -- because virtually all the wealthy supported for Hillary, but were unable to get her elected.

Just to repeat this: You have some theory that wealth inequality makes true democratic choice impossible. Trump's victory is a demonstration in democracy which refutes this;.

>and be able to pass on his fortune to Ivanka tax free?

He earned it, or his father earned it, or some person earned it, and he should be able to give it to anyone he wants.

>when he’s proven himself incompetent on following through with his promises

Distorted bullshit. ICE deportations are happening; wall prototypes are up; he even campaigned on tax cuts and your post is all about Trump's putting that promise into effect. The "incompetence" is mainly sabotage by the Democrats; it takes a special kind of psycho to accuse someone of incompetence after not succeeding because he's been consistently sabotaged and undermined by the accuser's own allies.

>seemingly unwilling to educate himself on how the real world works.

vague obscurantist bullshit, on par with "you're so ignorant" or "lack of self awareness".

>Trickle down has worked irl about as well as communism.

What does this bullshit even mean?

"Trickle down" isn't an economic policy. Is it the phenomenon that the rich are becoming richer? No shit, if the rich were to expect that investing caused them to lose money, they would stop investing.

The GDP per capita of the US is amongst the highest in the world. Meanwhile, communistic societies are dysfunctional hellholes. The US has, for most of its history, had a fairly libertarian economy with restricted government influence.

So whatever label you want to attach to it has to accept that the US grew in a short historical time to become the most powerful economy on earth, with the most productivity on earth, with far less state involvement than in many other much poorer nations.

>(Which you can look at either way, but I personally hate trust fund kids.)

Your motivation is that you hate trust fund kids.

Maybe that shouldn't be your motivation.

>Why support someone who doesn’t care about your interests? Is it really just about race?
Yes it's about race you low IQ nigger. The mainstream plan of democrats and republicans to turn America into Mexico is not at all in my best interest.

America, to spread its cultural influence, must have a strong home base from which to spread it. We lost one of the greatest assets we had: a country home to one of the earliest civilizations on earth, with plenty of oil, and a semi-functioning democracy, due to the idiocy and almost hilarious simple-mindedness of king obongo.

With Iraq we would have had a strong, capable asset and ally, in the middle of the eurasian continent. Instead, we pissed away everything we fought and paid for so Obama could raise his poll numbers slightly.

Trump identified the core problem that allowed the withdrawal from Iraq to occur: a shitty local economy and increasingly shitty life for people at home. Or rather, the people at home identified Trump. With his emphasis on restoring the working class, I was confident Trump would provide the growth locally to allow America to spread civilization abroad once again, a la Germany, Japan, South Korea (all of which are now vanguards of civilization and have massive economies).

He also identified the role that unfettered immigration has had in harming our economy and reducing our will power to succeed globally.

America's role is as a spreader of democracy and culture. This is not a meme. It has worked to tremendous effect in the past, and can work again. The worst cases in our endeavors occur when we half-ass it, or outsource it (South America, Iran). Another bad situation is when we try to take on another empire indirectly (Vietnam, Syria). The best cases are when we go balls deep, with military bases and congressional funding for reconstruction (Germany, Japan).

Our role and mission is obvious. We should not let laziness and idle compassion for Mexicans distract us from our epoch-defining role. Unfortunately, I don't have as much faith as I used to, considering Trump's opposition and Trump's general lack of appreciation for really anything. But he can be used and moved in the right direction.

>Trump is not intelligent
le 156 IQ face

Trump actually is intelligent.

Leftists are retarded apes.

You'd think they'd want to call him intelligent, because otherwise it means they got outfoxed by a retard.

Dems had this same problem with Bush, couldn't decide if he was an evil mastermind or a bumbling idiot.

Trump is intelligent, he just isn't an amazing orator and he's a narcissist.

Sage

The dude is a billionaire that became the President of the United States.
If he's stupid, then what the fuck are you?
You can't even dream of doing what he's done.
And you're going to sit there and call him stupid?
Lol. Go fuck yourself.

>yeah just talking to some random millionaires about trump and came back to Sup Forums to report to you guys

go die

The way the past thirty years have been shaping up, it would have been 12 years of bushes, and if clinton won 16 years of Clintons.

When Jeb! announced his race i was seriously saying fuck all of this nonsense. Fuck it all. I have seen in my generation the rise of a political Aristocracy and I do not like it at all. It's the same reason why I do not like the Kennedys.

Congratulations you just politicised the US judicial system beyond all recovery with this selfish act. You are a fool if you think this judge stealing wont come back to bite you. Enjoy empty courthouses all over the country within the next few decades.

I surroubd myself with fuckin genius people and I also think Trump is on genius level. The motherfuckwr knows whats up....its all in the eyes. He is very observant and knows how people react to things. Thank God he's fuckin president. We dodged a big one yall.

Yeah I guess I should have voted for Hillary instead huh. You've really opened my eyes.

>Trump doesn't have malicious people up top. Depending on your interpretation of the word
I'm actually super surprised by this one, based on the fact that his every single nomination has either been a completely unqualified family/favor hire or people with blatant conflicts of interest

Good. Now that i met my daily quota I can put food on the table for the next 2 days.

Hillary wanted to ban guns and freedom and to cuck America. America prevailed so stop crying already you bitch nigga.

SAGE this shit you morons

>based on the fact that his every single nomination

>has either been a completely unqualified family/favor hire or people with blatant conflicts of interest

How does Flynn fall into either of these two categories?

You know I never knew why liberals think saying trump is dumb helps their cause.

Ok hes retarded. So what does that make you guys then? A retard beat you guys in an election campaign where you had all the advantages and he did it on his first go. A retard manages to be a billionaire while you guys are stuck in debt.

Does that mean liberals are worse than retarded?