I'm just going to leave this DNC / Clinton money laundering email right here

I mean right here: wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13233

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
youtube.com/watch?v=15ZTiAf8fp8
youtu.be/-beYBLrkNAg
wikileaks.org
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13233
investmentwatchblog.com/dncs-andrew-therriault-throws-hillary-under-bus-for-campaign-finance-money-laundering/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'M not clicking on your link.
Post this shit right here OP

Bump

Thanks, Kristin. I looked up the latest FEC reports and saw that the Hillary Victory Fund made two transfers to the Ohio Democratic Party, and within a day the party made transfers in the same amount to the DNC. So I’m wondering about the reasons for that.

"muh Russian shills"... yet this is somehow ok?

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

FRIENDLY REMINDER: VIEWING THE WIKILEAKS EMAILS IS ILLEGAL

not laundering, but manipulation of statistics related to the total amount of donations I would guess

you know democratic party voters rejected clinton and she only won the nomination because she rigged the primaries, right?

...wait seriously?

I guess I'll just have to view your mom's nudes instead

Thanks user, but I was concerned with the possible computer viruses on that link.

this one's new

>..wait seriously?

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=15ZTiAf8fp8

Yes, 'cause CNN said so

youtu.be/-beYBLrkNAg

It's fucking wikileaks. If you're so concerned about "viruses", turn off javascript and view it through archive.is or Tor.

Why that faggot OP didn't post that shit here but just provided link to it.
I'm not clicking on it. Not that important.
OP you want to spread some shit around post it here don't just give links.

What's so bad about WikiLeaks?

Can you elaborate?

I never said that there is something wrong with WikiLeaks.
I was just concerned about the link.
There are links posted on Sup Forums that are full of computer viruses or a "honey traps" into some pedo sites or other nasty shit.
I'm not so quick to click on links.

>afraid to go to wikileaks
>not afraid to go Sup Forums the world's biggest honeypot

why is it that all you nazi meme-flag shit lords are all such abject retards?

Money laundering to get around campaign contribution laws. Money from foreign powers go to the 'not the dnc' organization and they shovel it into the DNC and tell them what to do it with and who it's from.

yeah, but that's WikiLeaks.org. It's not a url shortning service or something.

>>afraid to go to wikileaks
How do you know that this is legit WikiLeaks link, you don't

because im not a fucking brain-dead mong like you.

of course, we all know you are just shilling and trying to scare people off a valid link. day of the rope cant come soon enough for you people.

its literally a god damn wikileaks url that you have to copy and paste wtf kind of meth are you on.

Wow great find.. wonder how this reporter feels

So you're all going to support Sanders in 2020 right?

It says wikileaks.org
and links to the dnc-emails sub directory, which everyone knows is what they fucking look like.

It's not like this is AIM and your friend is hiding goatse.cx in an

Welcome to August 2016.

For people who listen to the shills:

>Reporter emails, says they have some questions about the campaign financing at the DNC

>DNC answers, gives a canned response about how great everythign is

>Reporter responds, oh ok but I notice the DNC gave a bunch of money to the state parties, and the very next day those state parties gave it all back, so that is what I wanted to ask about

>DNC responds, oh Im not comfortable talking to a reporter about "high level" strategy as you have "no reason" to need to know about that. If you have other non-questions, Id be glad to feed you more non-answers.

>Internal DNC to DNC uppercommand, hey we just got asked about our money laundering

>DNC uppercommand response, yeah the order is to ignore it

because they're shills. pretty obvious.

I'm not shilling, I was genuinely concerned.
Thanks to all anons who responded to my post.
I'm going to click on it now, but I still don't understand why OP didn't post that material here instead of posting link to it, it would be so much easier and faster to read it.

Thanks again

BUT HILLARY BUT HILLARY BUT HILLARY BUT HILLARY BUT HILLARY BUT HILLARY BUT HILLARY BUT HILLARY BUT HILLARY BUT HILLARY BUT HILLARY BUT HILLARY BUT HILLARY

>no credible evidence anywhere of any of the crimes Trump has been accused of
>mountains of evidence showing Hillary is in fact guilty of those crimes instead

Yeah. Lock her up.

Where is our friendly neighborhood media coverage to give us the info?

Checked and keked. God damn the DNC is stupid for letting this shit leak.

M8... I always suspected nazi flag fags were gay af but, man, that's a lot of sand in your cunt.

Don't feed the shills m8. It might not even be a live human being, could be an automated response. Waiting to get enough (Yous) to activate another shill in the thread. This has all been leaked.

Praise.

>wins a majority of the vote
>"she was rejected by voters!"
Why are Nazi huwiteboi scum so stupid?

>God damn the DNC is stupid for letting this shit leak.
why not just not commit the crimes?

>1 Post by this ID
>Meme flags
Haha classic share blue

I'm clicking on that link but nothing happens, normally when the links are legit you click on them and they change the color and connect.
This link is dead. Must be trap.
>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13233

>majority of the vote
not according to the electoral college, try again child.

God, trump would look good with a beard.
He needs to get one asap

MAKE BEARDS GREAT AGAIN!

>Fails to win the election
>"she won the election guys!"

Why are the left such utter retards?

Majority of terrorists have beards

You fucking retard. Is this your first day on the internet

Come back when you are over 18, please.

Do I internet correctly senpai?

How the fuck do you not forget to breath?

How does somebody grow to be this fucking stupid

Stop insulting me,I'm clicking with right and left clicker and the link is not connecting.
I checked my mouse on other links and my mouse is working OK so this link must be dead.

I can't believe that troll is actually working.

investmentwatchblog.com/dncs-andrew-therriault-throws-hillary-under-bus-for-campaign-finance-money-laundering/

Are you suggesting that the OP is trolling and posted dead link.
That's why when I click on it nothing happens.

>Isaac asking questions he doesn't want to know the answer to

pure coincidence

Oh.. no..
That sucks

i gotta say he looks majestic with that beard.

>DNS doesn't tells a reporter about only 2 transactions
its money laundering

>trump doesn't releases his entire tax return
nothing to see there folks

It could be 1 transaction, it's still money laundering

not telling the reporter about 2 transactions is NOT money laundering you dump shit.
you can't launder money by making traceable transactions.

>Awan is here to tell us what is money laundering and what is not.

Its money laundering because the there are federal limits on campaing contributions which the DNC circumvents by moving excess money to the states, and then illegally transfering those funds straight back into their coffers under the guise of some other legitimate transaction.

Money laundering is probably only one of a dozen or more federal laws which the DNC broke when they pulled this stunt.

>its not money laundering if you get caught
i dont know if youre clever or stupid

>Its money laundering because the there are federal limits on campaing contributions which the DNC circumvents by moving excess money to the states, and then illegally transfering those funds straight back into their coffers under the guise of some other legitimate transaction.
fucking detecting bjorn got all of that from dnc not telling the reporter about 2 transactions

/po/: the dnc is so brilliant that they can find all these loop holes to launder money
also /po/: the dnc is so stupid that they can't even hide money laundering from a fucking politico reporter

what part of "Hey I noticed you made the legally required payments to state coffers but then the very next day you received all of those payments back" flew over your flat little manlet head?

That there is internal DNC communication afterwards ordering a lock-down on communication to the pres destroys any semblance of innocence, as well.

the DNC wasnt brilliant, they were blatantly breaking the law. the only problem for them is they expected HRC to win, and in that case, there would never have been any investigation.

>"Hillary Victory Fund made two transfers to the Ohio Democratic Party, and within a day the party made transfers in the same amount to the DNC"
they returned the money dipshit. transferred it back.
how the fuck is transferring money back and forth is money laundering?

>there would never have been any investigation
thank god daddy trump appointed that special investigator like he promised and put crooked hilary behind bars.

My sides have left the building. Grandma is that you?

Hi Awan

Can trump even grow a beard?

I already explained that once, but since you are an IQ 85 inbred little paki son of a whore, I will explain it one more time.

>DNC gets a ton of donations which surpass what they are legally allowed to keep due to federal campaign finance law... finance law is something Americans have to combat corruption, you should look it up

>DNC transfers extra cash to State party coffers as is legally required.

>State parties then "pay a fake bill" and transfer all that money back the very next day. Maybe they say they owe the DNC for some paperwork, whatever, its a lie. This is the ILLEGAL PART.

>If nobody catches on, the DNC has now laundered their original campaign donations and is able to use that money in the campaign to get HRC elected. Except they failed. And everybody talked. And here we are.

Lurk more faggot

LOL. Transferring money back and forth is literally the number one way to launder money.

yeah except they didn't do any of that.
did you even read the fucking email bjorn?
they transferred the money back and forth. thats it.

>Transferring money back and forth is literally the number one way to launder money
so... it can be easily tacked?
man the financial geniuses i meet of Sup Forums...

I would tell you not to breed, but your country is going to be wiped out soon enough so it doesnt matter.

quality argument there bjorn.
also my country is going to be wiped out soon enough?
really? because the last time i check millions of africans and syrian weren't moving here. and nor we are going to go extinct like your netherland ass. how are those birth numbers looking right now? #doitforgradma bjorn.

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13233
it's wikileaks bro it's fine. what do you watch chris cuomo or something??

user......

That's what money laundering is.

They had donors donate out-of-state to local DNC chapters, who then immediately funneled the money right to Clintons campaign in order to bypass campaign finance laws.

This was done before the general election as well. It was highly illegal money laundering.

He's either legitimately retarded, but more likely is doing hardcore
>hurrr im retarded
trolling trying to shill for hillary and get people off the main story, which is the huge number of federal laws the DNC broke, which Donna Brazille has now publically acknowledged.

you its not you dump fuck.
you wanna know how i know this?
because a reporter for fucking politico was able to track it within 2 minutes by looking at a FEC report.
did you learned nothing from breaking bad?

>if a crime is blatantly obvious than it's not a crime

I guess stupid niggers aren't criminals after all

again for you bjorn: ()

>trolling trying to shill for hillary and get people off the main story
Can confirm. David Brock is personally giving me millions to keep 3 irrelevant fat fucks from Sup Forums off this story.
financial detective bjorn is really onto something.

again my original point:

2016-04-25

which one of the following seems likely to you?
1: hilary is so brilliant that she can rig the dnc election, run a super corrupt charity to enrich herself, get people killed, run a pedophile ring from the basement of a pizza-place and yet so stupid that she herself gave the proof of money laundering to the FCC?
2: you are dumb.
which one could it be?

Your "point" is pants-on-head retarded strawman.

The DNC didnt use a "brilliant loophole", they just blatantly broke the law. The amazing they is they didnt even bother to try to hide their tracks. Why would they do that? Probably because they believed they had a 99.6% chance of winning.

But if you read Peter Schweizer's book "Clinton Cash", she has a pattern of just blatantly breaking the law.

This is the woman who after all, ran an illegal server and when she got caught for it, lied to congress, and when they subpoened her, she just deleted everything, and when they asked her about that, she feigned ignorance
>what you mean like with a cloth or something?

Anyhow, everybody reading this thread can see that you have have absolutely no ground to stand on and are just desperately repeating yourself while blatantly ignoring both the evidence and the counterarguments put against you, so Im done "discussing" anything more with you.

0/10, faggot. Try harder.

Mayhe he is doing it for normies to read posts explaining stuff in a easy way so they dont have to ask? I believe in people

I posted a normie explanation in the beginning of this thread which is accurate. He is arguing with basic truth. You would know this if you had read the thread.

We have Donna Brazille, former interim head of the DNC, who just went public admitting that HRC conspired with the DNC to undermine Sanders, and this includes breaking exactly these finance laws to illegal keep all donations for her own campaign.

We have google verified emails from the DNC, leaked to wikileaks, which show internal evidence that corroborates Brazille's allegations.

That email names a reporter who was investigating this issue in 2016, could easily confirm again that it is true.

And on the other hand, you have a fucking paki shill who keeps demanding that "transferring money back and forth" isnt money laundering and that "it cant be a crime because the DNC didn't try harder to hide it".

is this getting slid?

Every good thread gets slid. Thanks for the bump.