Is anyone else mad they've been turned into a racist

is anyone else mad they've been turned into a racist

i honestly would rather just chill but the left is to determined to come for us

everywhere i look i see leftists

Stop being a drunk schizophrenic.

where’s the fun in that?

I actually unlearned the supposed difference between "nigger" and "nigga." Probably one of the stupidest Jew tricks imaginable to excuse the behavior of the blacks and excuse them with no accountability.

it's because speaking your mind as a right winger is hardly ever done out loud. You will lose your job, friends and become a subhuman. However if you're a leftist you can disable the US President's twitter account and become a hero and get a job in leftyCorp anywhere.

You just think you're seeing lefties everywhere but trust me, the silent majority is standing all around you.

>turned into a racist
sure am glad my parents raised me reagan conservative. makes it hilarious to watch people get freaked out and depressed when they start believing the shit I've been aware of since I was a kid

no one think im racist
when youre not a moron irl no one gives a shit about you

>i honestly would rather just chill but the left is to determined to come for us

I cant even blame the left. Islanders and Maoris made me racist just from being around them.

>Turned into a racist
You weren't. The truth that was already in you was brought to light and cultivated to maturity.

leftists are products of their brainwashing environment, you often can't blame them for being the way they are.

It's not as if you wanted the world to be the way it is. What is there to be mad about?

They haven't turned me into a racist. I won't get drawn into the false dilemma.

please do not post clairo in Sup Forums

you realize racism is a leftist tool to keep you fighting right?

(((racism))) is just your biological urge to see your own race around you and to be able to recognise your families genes in your own children and grandchildren.

I'm only a racist ironically on the Internet.
So doesn't really matter

But im not racist

So you'd be happy with your white daughter having kids with a subsaharan African?

the truth isn't racist.
it's just the truth.

Is being called a racist by a retard really that damaging to your fucking ego that you felt the need to make an entire fucking post

i dont really think im a racist, i mean i don't really filter what i say among friends, like i'll say "nigger", "jew", shit like that with a straight face but I also understand social etiquette and I don't actually feel any hatred just based on someones skin color or nationality. it's more to do with the character of the individual, compounded more if they fit a stereotype, so if i see a black dude who's also a thief, dropout, drug dealer, criminal type then i'll be all FUCKING NIGGER but if its just some straight laced black man in college or something trying to do well, i feel no resentment or anger at all.

they should've let me just play vidya

I became very racist after zimmerman case where niggers just openly claimed a right to attack white people without retaliation

All the “conservative” jews like Ben Shapiro shilling for hillary when it mattered most - that made me go full 1488 basically

hi clario

Stuud white believe niggers guns are equipped with a “trigga” as opposed to white people “triggers” and niggers also mature differently whereas a white migjt get “bigger” a nigger will get “bigga” in a totally distinct maturation process.

No way can niggers just not fucking pronounce anything correctly.

>False dilemma

You arent redpilled.

Who cares, stand up for your beliefs and the leftist fags will leave you alone.
They wont do shit, all they will do is attempt to shame you, shaming and rallying is all they fucking do, and when that no longer works they will avoid you at all costs.
It's been good lately, this fag marriage survey has weeded all the totalitarian leftist scum out of my life.

why not?

>loving yourself makes you racist
>chinese colony

back to plebbit, bloke

MODS

Because she's too pure for this shitty board.

No one gets away with trying to shane me. No pleb should dare. I wont be satisfied until you feel like a stupid idiot if you try. I make people have anxiety attacks for years with a few incisive statements. I will crush your mind and ego forever. You will look in the mirror and see me for years to come. Everything you do will be a vain effort to distance your self image from the day you crossed me wrong. Why? Why did he do it? Why do I have to feel this way? Thats what you will ask yourself. And from the back of your mind the answer will come and you will say NO! You'll bury the truth deep down. The truth that it was your fault. You made me do this. But it will take you years to face it. And for all the time everytime you look at yourself you will see my laughing face. Fuck you.

Was she really redpilled or was that just a meme?

Nah. Chilling is gay and boring. I want war.

unless you're a doctor you really shouldn't be giving advice like this.

You are more schizophrenic than him.

>pure
She's as manufactured as Taylor Swift. She has a multimillionaire father with music connections. Her entire image is crafted to appeal to beta virgins like you. Stop being duped.

What are those the symptoms of being a NEET?

She's a bit young cunt.

I've realized in retrospect that I've never actually cared that much about Black people. And now it's weird to me the extent to which other White people do. I can't identify with it.

This. Fuck, every time I hear someone distinguish 'nigga' from 'nigger', I fucking cringe. I've seen outraged darkies go from being literal chimps to innocuous shadowmen just from somebody saying
>no no lel, I wasnt being reecist xD
>I..I said niggA not niggER hehe

Like you even have to be racist to use the word.

Used to be a liberal/lefty. I've been completely disillusioned and I'm starting to get kinda racist. Not exactly mad, I just wish the left wasn't such a terrible clusterfuck. I just want to see them burn at this point, which is why I voted FPÖ recently and which is why we'll be having a far right wing government soon.

Used to be extremely liberal and progressive and have now gone completely in the opposite direction. I feel like they have converted me. I can't engage with any of their media anymore.
I sometimes wonder if that is actually part of the plan. Maybe they want us to be racist.

I just wanted to play videogames.

Racist? I duno but that Cheeto song is pretty lit.

I'm pretty much opened with myself being somewhat a fascist when I talk to people about politics. I often praise figures like Mussolini (pre-war at least), Franco or Pinochet. People are either too ignorant to make any significant reaction or ending up accepting my views in the end (more or less).
Then again, I don't live in USA or the cucked part of Europe.

shes anything but pure dude

her pussy is black owned

Oh, shit, it's KKKlairo.

I think this pic can perfectly sum up Sup Forums

Sup Forums has literally turned me into a fascist.

This is now a KKKlairo thread.

>Reagan
You mean the guy that legalized millions of beaners and showed the whole world we have zero spine in immigration. The current 15+ mil illegals are thanks to that cunt, they all came after they saw that

its not pol though

pol is just amplifying the twisted mess that is reality. all these leftists weirdos actually exist they've just never been documented and exposed in the way Sup Forums does it

Sup Forums is just white guys from colleges across america documenting their real experiences. this quickly became a cult like mentality that sucks in everyone who exposes themself to it for extended periods of time

Its literally the only thing i have

That's a JIDF impersonation of KKKlairo.

A real sweetie. 8)

XOXOXO

Racism is babby's first redpill. The problem of racism goes deeper than that. I want you to really think about what I am going to present to you.

Why is it you hate niggers? Well, they're criminals. And violent. And for some reason very loud. But why? Why are blacks like this? And not just in the United States, but all across the world? You have to remember, that for all the "oppression" that blacks face in the U.S., this is the country where they are the most prosperous. Every other country has poorer blacks.

No matter where you go, blacks seem to be the same. So there must be some underlying mechanism here. And there is, genetics. Your average Sup Forumsock with leave it at that and not think about the problem further. Blacks aren't the only ones with genetics. We also have genes.

So what does that say about us? About our behavior, our preferences? The reality is that we are just as programmed as blacks are, just in a different way. The true blackpill is that there is no free will, and your genetics are all you are. Every women, nigger, and even fellow white man you meet will do exactly as they were programmed to do, and nothing else. And that is the worst thing you can think about other people. Racism is just the beginning user.

Went from not liking the Jews to cursing previous generations for failing to handle this menace. (((they))) make my physically ill now with their kikery,

I had an realization today
>Be me, a red head
>Not a passable strawberry
>Not a nasty cherry red
>Not even brown red
>I'm a rare illustrious, red
>First love was a beautiful red in HS, fuck it up b/c autism
>Still want Red babies
>Literally all I want are Beautiful Red babiees, race doesn't even factor for me
>Climb corporate ladder
>Get good career making good money
>Buy a house, get stability in order
>Just fantasizing about crossing paths with another qt 3.14 red girl and filling her with 3-5 red babies
>Suddenly have protesters screaming "your kids will be brown", no racism, no hate, blah blah
>Realize they all see me as white
>Realize my fantasy that has kept me going for the last 8 years, my fire, is now seen as a Racist Nazi White supremacy
>Realize women are eating this BS up, and worse, Red women
>Get denied by my own kind because of the brain washing
>Look in mirror, still have Chad face, WTF
>See all these freaks getting to live out their disgusting fetish and fantasy, publicly, and be celibrated

Here's the deal Nazis, as long as you fucks stay away from Red women, and include Red's, particularly the illustrious Red's, in your Ubersmench, you will have a lot of fanatical support from us.
Go ask the 1 token Red you know what they think about the conflict between their secret desire for red children and liberal politics and you will see we're all stand alone complexes.

I thoufg the same, when I was 12.

Now I think there is something more.

Consciousness in an only material world is imposible.

I think there is something more, and only white men and some other men with the good admixture can grasp the free will.

Women can´t surpass their biology, men I think could.

To overcome the programming They put on us, you have to learn a lot first, otherway it is impossible.

I am not a racist. I love my race but I give all people the chance to prove themselves worthy in the eyes of God.

This.

I can´t bealieve faggots fall for the "pure" teenager girl.

> think there is something more, and only white men and some other men with the good admixture can grasp the free will.
>Women can´t surpass their biology, men I think could.

There's your problem right there. The reality of the world we live in forces us to make exceptions before we've even gotten off the ground with our argument. Women are so obviously programmed that many of their mannerisms and routines have become jokes. They are predictable. You know this. I know this. What makes you think you and I are not?

I deal in a lot of science on a daily basis. The case for against free will becomes quite strong the more you take into account hormonal studies and sex based differences. It's astounding. We are complex machines.

>Consciousness in an only material world is imposible.

This is the last refuge. The final ray of hope sitting atop the graveyard of false myths and dead gods. It won't last. None of the other false beliefs did either. We're making strong headway into the problem of consciousness. At some point you have to make due with reality. The reason racism works is because people are fucking robots with no freewill. Including you and me.

I swear ive fucked this chick. Look at those dead eyes

when you turn everything into identity politics, all it takes is whites to realise they're also an identity.

and that they're the best identity.

I hate being a racist. I just wanted to believe all the ideal things I grew up learning. After all these years of being here I still don't know how to reconcile my desire to be a good altruistic just human being while still having these racist ideologies and beliefs.

hillary made me racist

I'm stage 5: Acceptance.

>sees thread.
Fucking This, OP

My friend, I agree we are programmed to an incredible extent.

Maybe there is free will or not, still, the fact there is somebody experiencing what you do in life means there is a consciousness.

If you felt for the Artificial inteligence meme, and think robots will be sentient as we are, you have been fooled by Hollyjew.

I don´t know if free will exist, but one can overcome the most primary urges, like avoiding falling for reproduction in this corrupted legal enviroment.

Maybe one can transcend human nature.

The mean point is, If you are reading this,it is not the same as if you were just a complex machine, because you feel and a machine would never feel anything.

That´s what I currently think about the matter.