UN implores Australia to resume feeding 'starving' refugees at remote camp

cbc.ca/news/world/australia-refugee-centre-manus-island-1.4385659

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/12/how-europes-far-right-fell-in-love-with-australias-immigration-policy
youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w
archive.fo/loc5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

UN needs to get nuked.

No, fuck off

(((UN))) can go fuck itself.

We are offering free airline meal on the way out, they should be getting a bullet for tea instead

They can eat each other until there's only one left. That one will get an Aussie visa. Get to eating, shitskins

But all the fighting aged men! What will you do with them?

Good on you Australia! Nice to see a western nation not completely roll over for fucking dirt bag migrants.

The UN can feed them if it cares so much. Honestly they're all going to get raped and eaten by PNG jungle niggers anyway.

I left a burger at the bottom of the ocean for em

FUCK

Feed em bullets.

I chortle heavily remembering that one story where 3 or 4 afghans led a local boy into the centre NEK MINNIT 600 odd armed angry locals beat em to death.

Be like manus islanders, people

Australia is the fucking shit, dude. Except for the whole no guns thing and massive fucking monsters. But otherwise, tops.

underrated

Expect the CBC propaganda machine to daemonize you and everyone you know because you won't accept hordes of military age male refugees every year.

We should exploit #bringthemhere for bongbros.

Forgot pic

We call them dumb cunts nimbys
As in not-in-my-backyard

Are they still breeding there like rats?

Is the general public more comfortable with abos or the Muslims?

The UN is run by Jews.

Neither. Most Australians don't want outsiders. We truly believe we are full.

But generally, Abos. As there isn't even 1% of Abos in all of Australia.

we should send them back

>massive fucking monsters

What monsters? Saltwater Crocs and Great Whites? Those are the only real monsters we have.

Abos are at 3%. Muslims are apparently close to that now too.

Don't tell them that, user. Everyone thinks we're filled with monster that can kill you in seconds. This only helps us.

>abos
>outsiders

I was referencing the Muslims. Which I why I said we're more okay with abos.

Couldn't shitskins just finally stop multiplying for a while?

i wonder what is australias secret, that they don't go full replacement style.

Was it always that conservative or did something happen to trigger public sentiment?

No, they can not because Allah provides for every muslim child. It is a war and conquest cult, user.

We have an entire culture about "manning up".
Break your leg? "Toughen up buttercup"
Lose a finger in a factory accident? "She'll be right".

Unfortunately Melbourne faggots seem to be getting more relevant.

they are outsides to the human race.

Do Roos have nukes?

If yes, pls nuke UN general assembly. In return we will nuke your remote terrorist training camp.

i figure

do asians join in the bantz?

The UN is in Jew York. So you really need several nukes to make sure.

The only big ones. Shitloads of tiny ones though.

Some do

They should start a food for castration program

You're forgetting the millions of sub human gooks and shitskins

Everyone says they are sick to death of the shitskin invasion but then just votes for it anyway.

We're a country of retards. Seriously have nothing but contempt for Aussies.

Man, they all have better clothes and sunglasses than me.... I feel sad now... Where do they get all their wealth?

They already do.
theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/12/how-europes-far-right-fell-in-love-with-australias-immigration-policy

Feed refugees to Papuans

Stonefish, blue ringed octopus, funnel web spider, redback spider, brown snakes, taipans, bungo bungo plants are also fucked.

And wild boars in the north also count as legit monsters.

but they're full

Why??

Malcolm and Benny are good friends

They wont give 2 shits about refugees in either Australia or Israel

Why can't we just give the invaders some lead to chew on?

Underrated

Duterte wants to burn it down.
I've always thought Trump should just invite him on a state visit to Trump Tower then when he shows up there is just a big fire truck outside filled with gasoline and a lighter on the driver's seat.

We need to rid ourselves of the UN. Wouldn't mind a mass-scale deportation too!

Could an F18 "accidentally" loose something?

Daily reminder that these niggers could simply back to their own countries leave but they choose to stay there and protest.

Don't forget Ape-x

we could not have made our statement clearer
FUCK OFF
WE'RE FULL
youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w

i fucking hope they starve

>adam-bandt-calls-immigration-minister-peter-dutton-a-terrorist
archive.fo/loc5Y
these sooky pussies

For real though, have you guys ever seen the comments on an ABC or SBS news article on facebook about this?

>Doesn't let in terrorists
>"Gee what a TERRORIST am i right?"

Holy shit that is one of the most onesided articles I have ever read. Almost literally "Australians murder refugees for sport". Anyway keep up the good work Austraila.

sorry for not being an edgy poofter and giving a proper answer but: we imprisoned them, we need to feed them. this whole debacle is going to be the coalitions downfall. the vast majority of australians want controlled immigration, they dont want people put in gulags to die of exposure

People that come here shouldnt be able to get any government assistance until they pay taxes for 10 years

>"Australians murder refugees for sport"

you would get more takers for that offer than you would suspect.

peter dutton won't move on this decision.

just forcefully deport them.

Just a reminder that the vast majority of these people are not refugees, but economic migrants.

funny that there is a fully stocked canteen and kitchen where they are feed 3 times a day. no lack of water to drink either.

absolute bullshit posts.

mass immigration policies after the public didn't want it.

apex are 99% refugees, another reason refugees dont work.

Economic migrants must eat too, you know?

>islamic/barbaric invaders

fixed

Nah

>They include Rohingya Muslims from Myanmar, Afghans, Iranians, Sri Lankans and other nationalities, and are almost entirely men.

yeah nah stay there and fuck off.

should have just deported them as soon as possible.

the amount of money that as been spend, housing and feeding these bastards is insane.

they burn down housing weekly, chimpout and then a amount of security need to contain this scum is ridiculous. the locals on manus dont want them. they've really tried to rape local kids and women.

why the fuck would i let them in my country ?

>posting the edited photo

Photo is of the 2015 Islamafest in Turkey

>almost

Request denied.

Big if true!

also:

>600 men are refusing to leave the Manus Island processing centre for new accommodation at other locations in the region

>Former-residents who choose to stay at the (centre) are doing so fully informed that PNG has provided them with suitable alternatives and that these can be accessed at any time.

>Stay in a base when you're told it's closing
>Wow why is there no food or water what the fuugggg

We're a desert, we have no room and no we won't feed them.

Holy fuck I shit you not, I've seen people say that Dutton is starving and torturing them by cutting off their water, food, and medicine, because these stupid third world fucks refuse to be relocated

This is almost word for word how Australia was formed

Why is it strayas responsibility? No one forced them to come, faggots like you are the downfall of that rapist island colony

>that rapist island colony
Says the literal rapist island colony lmao. You guys are headed in the opposite direction we did after being settled

Fuck em and why does the western world have to take in savages that hate our culture and want to destroy us from the inside out?

Neville status BTFO
'Weww at weast we have ouw Nando's, wadmates! Tee hee!'