...Anonymous (ID: SuKpqV1Z) North Carolina governor bunkering down prior to November 4th

Word coming down from the grapevine is that governor Roy Cooper is making a last minute decision to relocate to one of the governor's mansions. This is kind of odd as this is one day before Antifa's November 4th threat. Does he know something we don't? Is he a cuck for abandoning the citizens of North Carolina to Antifa to fend for themselves?

>nickname is "Goy Roy"

CIA NIGGERS HAVE BEEN PLANTING EVIDENCE ON POL FOR A FALSE FLAG EVENT TOMORROW

DO NOT ATTEND THE RALLIES
STAY HOME AND BE SMART.

>Is he a cuck for abandoning the citizens of North Carolina to Antifa to fend for themselves?

He doesn't even warn them. He hides in his castle. a Coward.

He absolutely cheated to win his election, don't trust him. Assume he'll do anything to fuck us over.

not gonna work, /leftypol/ shill.

Bunkering Down isn't a thing. Hunkering down is. Also, should be: "Word coming down the grapevine"

ANTIFA chimping out makes normies hate them.

If no "Nazis" show up, then it only hurts ANTIFA.

I havent reached this level of /comfy/ since the election.

...and if you kill your enemies, they win.

I've seen everything from FB messenger being down, to power outages, to Trump being in Asia- being associated with tomorrows "happening" that will end up being a boring boat of nothing

Nothing will happen because there's no major riot or march you guys are idiots. I'm right next to Portland. I'm a rave DJ. I hear about underground shit. I knew #occupy was gonna be a thing before it was.

Nobody's marching tomorrow. I mean, I take that back, a few are and it's gonna come and go.

There's no like .. thing

No one is gonna start a civil war.

This governor is going to come out on Sunday and protest the NFL then go home with his tail between his legs.

Literally nothing is happening. Stop being retarded.

Soros will provide the "Nazis"

so what is your god Richard Spencer gonna do tomorrow? hide like a bitch?

Nice larp, the governor of Oregon is a woman

OPEN YOU`RE EYES

israeli traffic is peaking. gookmoot needs to ban non first orld ips

most kikes speak english

If you want to bash them, do it on your terms and away from the light.

He's a Dem faggot.
Mods ban this happening fag

I’ll be in the liberal wasp nest of Asheville this weekend. Should be interesting if true.

>I’ll be in the liberal crater Asheville this weekend. Should be big if true.

This is how we kill them. Their chimpouts and one-sided violence last year contributed in no small way to Trump's win. When normies see them put there fighting cops it makes them unquestionably the bad guy but when we go out and fight them it becomes a polarizing issue where we both look like dicks. This isn't a protest situation like before where we need to have our voices heard. This is 100% them coming to commit violence or goad the right into violence or self-defense that the fake news machine can use as anti-Trump propaganda.