Here on the west coast near a major population center and it's Friday November 3, 2017

Here on the west coast near a major population center and it's Friday November 3, 2017.

John Podesta isn't arrested.
There aren't any hippies amassing downtown. Certainly not any murmurings of an antifa army.

Sup Forums is always right
Like that time we predicted the terrorist attack at the London Olympics. Or that time we predicted the slaughter at the Boy Scout Jamboree. Or that time we caught Obama taking over Texas via special ops seizing Walmart. Or all those times we predicted the stock market failing.

Godspeed tomorrow during the " " " riots " " " tomorrow.

Haha

Other urls found in this thread:

refusefascism.org/protests-and-events/
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=nov4itbegins
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck i remember all that shit, i feel old now.

>i like the cut of your jib !

Yes. Very strange.

Why are the happenings speculated to happen on November 4th not happening on November 3rd?

DAK

>2am
>Calls bluff about "next/current" days events
At least wait another 12 hours before calling the (probably) obvious

> Checks flag
> Checks them sweet sweet doggies

I like the shit of your post!

Here's a present

refusefascism.org has a list of times and places. Sup Forums didn't predict it, they(revcom) have been planning for months

This is why your flag sucks. You don't protest you apologize. Fuckin leaf..

Dude when a major protest or anticipated riot happens the tough guys that are actually tough guy gutter punks that aren't scared of you or cops or Marines or anyone, they go first. And people rabble rouse up the jails too, making arrests more difficult.

It's 11:25. If antifa were truly starting a civil war wannabe tough guy first liners would be noisily bragging, giving speeches to inspire the passive aggressive everyday liberals, polishing off their pints, and heading downtown with drums and skateboards.

You'd know this but you're Canadian so what the fuck do you know you still bow to a Queen. (Shes dying soon lol)

Anyway. That's why I'm calling shenanigans.

Cuz no one's doing that.

Have you seriously never been in a riot? Oh that's right you're Canadian.

archive? screenshot?

Oh shit!

Stupid motherfucker. Protests are planned in about 50 cities. REVCOM planned them months ago and they will happen. Even my little burg has one planned for 3pm. Dumb cunt.

refusefascism.org/protests-and-events/

Dude I don't care about that site. It's not happening.

Do you not remember how Sup Forums and others inspired tens of thousands of people to attend Glenn Beck's speech? Do you not remember how many people whipped each other up into visiting DC for Trump's inauguration?

I'm an admitted liberal.

I watched#occupy grow virally on Facebook. Jon Stewarts speech was more manufactured but still prevalent. DNC primaries

This shit takes months of posts. What's the rumor about tomorrow? That millions of angry liberals are going to seize control of half a dozen states? Or march?

Dude. I'd have seen it.

Literally all I've seen are posts from my conspiratorial friends that liberals are gathering.

No invitations from liberals to gather.

I should have at least seen something. In fact, my wall should be full of memes and rallies.

Nope. Just discussion about Manafort. And post Halloween memes.

This will be the Sup Forums larpers who told you tomorrow will be a big deal .. on Sunday November 5.

>Dude I don't care about that site
Then fuck yourself, willfully ignorant quim. It's REVCOM, you dumb twat. Ever heard of them?

This is their hashtag:
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=nov4itbegins

How did Trump win? Was Sup Forums not over run with Trump generals threads?

There should have been op-eds on Crooks and Liars today. There should have been Gawker, Jezebel and Guardian articles, Salon too. Something. Fuck, even Cracked.

Dude. Even WikiLeaks.

Nothing.

Nothing but the alt right telling us that "Dems are planning something big tomorrow"

I'm a lifelong Democrat. Shouldn't I have heard about this somewhere other than Sup Forums.org/pol/ ??

Cuz I haven't.
And neither has any other liberal.

What like I'm supposed to drop what I'm doing and riot tomorrow? I gotta shampoo my rugs. No one told me. That's not how Democrats protest.

We plan and schedule. We communicate.

> It's REVCOM, you dumb twat. Ever heard of them?

No.

No I haven't.

I've never gotten an email from REVCOM urging (or ordering) me to protest

Unless you are a commie, you wouldn't know. It organized by revcom, the revolutionary communist party. I'm not saying anything major will happen, only that the protests are real(I'm going to two of them in Oregon), and have been planned for nearly a year.

So your disbelief is based on ignorance. Goggle it, dipshit.

Could be another crisis actor hoax. Give Trump a reichstag fire.

Sup Forums IS always right

We just ruin the habbenings by talking about it.

How the fuck do people not recognize "NO!" fags. They are everywhere.

>Like that time we predicted the terrorist attack at the London Olympics. Or that time we predicted the slaughter at the Boy Scout Jamboree.
which were prevented because of Sup Forums predictions. the fbi lurks here you supreme faggot

>ololololololoololo flag
>Unironically using "Cuz" multiple times
>Using "THE FUCKING QUEEN" of all things as an argument
>Using "No proof" as proof
Try being coherent and logical instead of a rambling like a fucking idiot.