Well whites boys, the day you've always feared has finally come. We have risen to dominate you in every way...

Well whites boys, the day you've always feared has finally come. We have risen to dominate you in every way. Your colleges and businesses can't discriminate anymore, so we're quickly becoming the most educated and prosperous people in the world. Your women are free too choose what they've always lusted for but couldn't have, black men. I laugh when I walk past one of you pale chubby pinky dicks and watch your submissive body language as you cower in the presence of a real man. I fuck a different white girl every weekend when I go out, and you probably havn't gotten laid in your life. We have risen. And you are powerless to hold us down any longer.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/7356ky/ivy_league_educated_and_upper_middle_class_350k/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gaaaaaaay

Sickle cell

Sounds great sweetie

>wewuzzin
nigger president left the DNC 24m dollars in debt and corrupt to the point the clintons bought it

niggers will never take over because they always fuck things up along the way with their childlike nature and inclination for theft

Wilthy. Unclean. Disgusting.

Oh Tyrone, don't you know what you lost? There was a time when parents didn't split up after turning 40, where kids had a mother AND a father. Where kids were taught Christianity and aspired to be something. And this existed for both of us in the past. Try to look past your revenge fantasies against whitey for just a moment. We all used to have something really great and the Jews stole it all from us.

Reminder,

Your people and culture are annihilated by Jew influence. Completely.
Don't brag nigger. You've been had.
Your people murder each other in the extreme.
Your mothers abort your babies in the extreme.
Race mixing is lessening your people further.
You are already destroyed.
Don't brag. It makes it more pathetic.

Nice pasta, you probably ain't even a nigger

>I fuck a different white girl every weekend

>the same faggot who has no better way to spend his life than by repeatedly shitposting in Sup Forums every night about being eternally cucked by nonexistent scenarios

Sage'd

thats terrell owens. he's completely broke

You should start dumping some SHITTED memes if you have them. Many newfags taking the bait.

god bless you

>inclination for theft

ironic coming from a burger

Jesus how old are you

>Every way.

Can't even hold onto your Jewish gibmedats like BLM... without fighting Antifa.

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/7356ky/ivy_league_educated_and_upper_middle_class_350k/

Hey nigger, build a pyramid and prove to us 'We Wuz Kangz And Sheeeit", or STFU.

Why so many slide threads all of a sudden? Is the nov 4 stuff legit?

lol

why are you walking by dicks anyways you gay nigger? do you walk by white bois and think about their dicks? a little insecure there jamal.

>thinks blacks are superior
>thinks whites are powerless cuckloids with no ambition
>sits on computer and anonymously acts like a tough nigga

Niggas can be shriveled cocked virgin weebs too user

Good deal. The most successful of you will go on to afford genetic engineering and have European genes spliced in, until generations later there is nothing black about you. Don't think for a second that outlook is not an inevitability

PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE

Sup Forums tonight. This is their nov. 4th shit. Just a bunch of black cock. It's their dream world.

>nigger u gay.

>black men
except youre not really black, AFRICAN AMERICANS like to forget they are also white, usually half white or more.
there are a few blacks left in america in a very small percentage, the rest are all in africa

Sage

>Tough nigga
>Tough nigga fucks white bitches
>Tough nigga goes to redstate and tries to fuck white bitch
>Tough nigga is a broken nigga

1 post by this ID. Fuck off shill. Sage.

*squats down instead of bending over*