Norwegian man sentenced to 6 months in prison for buying a sex doll

Norwegian man sentenced to 6 months in prison for buying a sex doll

nrk.no/norge/mann-domt-for-a-ha-kjopt-seksualisert-barnedukke-pa-nett-1.13763376

He bought a doll that they say looked like a kid and labeled him mentally ill.

Holy shit, they'll throw you in prison for buying sex dolls.

pic related. doll in question.

>Holy shit, they'll throw you in prison for buying sex dolls.
Yeah child sex dolls.

Lots of grown women have a flat chest. That doesn't make them children

Fuck you the big ones are expensive and impossible to hide.

It has tits and hips, how is it a kid?

This is why they make them small, I feel bad for this guy.

it does according to australia

why would you even want a normal sized sex doll?
make them small enough to throw around

She's fucking tiny. And not a midget either, her proportions aren't right for that. She looks a bit odd for a child too though. But she's very child-like.
C'mon just hump an ADULT doll you sick fucks. At least do this one right.
>the big ones are expensive
Well that sucks.
>and impossible to hide
I don't think it's fair to her that you would hide her out of shame like this. Just own it bro. Buy her clothes and sit her around the house and present her to your guests, make them socialize with her, etc.

I'm saving up for a BBW sex doll. I like my curves and although it will cost 3x as much and take up half my garage when I store it, at least I'm no pedo. Good move, Sweden. Teach these pedos to love real women.

It's still a doll tho

>can't fap to 2D
>can't have sex dolls
What the fuck do they want him to do? Rape real kids? They'd probably be cool with it if he just converted to Islam first.

They could hide loli dolls inside of those.

Doesn't really look like a kid...

...more like a "portable adult woman".

THIS.

Convert to Islam, then go full pedo. The leftists wont dare challenge you.

I fucking hate liberals and I hate the liberal countries that spawn them. I want to burn Scandinavia to the fucking ground.

>Just own it bro. Buy her clothes and sit her around the house and present her to your guests, make them socialize with her, etc.

How can a doll be a child? That's just stupid people talk.

Buying a doll is mentally ill but saying that a boy can be a girl or even same made up gender just because he feels like it, is totally fine.

This is the state of the western world.

Somehow they proved in court that it was representing a child? What kind of charge is that even??? I can't read that website but it sounds like it's not even related to whether he used the doll, just that he purchased it?

kek
Pretty based desu.

Based white man

>humping a mound of silicon in an arbitrary shape is illegal because it's "underage"
>letting a (((doctor))) chop off your sons dick while he is underage because he think's he's a girl is perfectly normal
nuke us kim

How can victimless crimes like these even be considered crimes?

Is the article even real? Has anyone actually read it? More often than not it turns out that the guy had some cp on his pc and that's what he gets sentenced for, not the doll. cp on pc, lol we eminem now

based