Is there anything more degenerate than a white male from the West getting a mail-order bride from SE Asian?

Is there anything more degenerate than a white male from the West getting a mail-order bride from SE Asian?

Yes, the asian coming to the white land and then a faggot cuck white hooks up with the asian.

Bet you're a Chink with a 3-inch dick. White-East Asian mix NEVER produce any successful hapas as much as White-South East Asian mix. Can you name any half-Chink/Jap that is considered successful in the west? You can't right?

You can't produce hapas like Enrique Iglesias, Vanessa Hudgens or Kirk Hammett from the band Metallica. Even Jews prefer Southeast Asians and that says a lot (Rob Schneider hello!). Anyway, it's good that beta white males prefer to date East Asians that they can't even understand. Less bio waste.

I plan to get my self a cute eastern european slav girl. Anything I should know?

you say cuckold like its an insult when it is a blessing and an honor to raise more Christian children in this world. Joseph raised Jesus even though Jesus was not his child. Who cares if they are yours biologically? seriously the flesh is of this world our souls are what matters. this whole obsession with blood is rooted in paganism. I am not a cuckold but I see no problem adopting kids of any race if it means i can raise them as Christians, same goes with marrying a single mother. you guys can be so heartless at times, laughing at abandoned women and their children, who cares what mistakes they have made Christ teaches forgiveness. you all whine about degeneracy and being lonely when there are plenty of opportunities to create a christian family if you just let go of your hate.

Yes.
Don't.

If you think Western women are bad... well, yes, they are. Entitled, hysterical, bitchy, bossy, all that.

Compared to these hissy scarecrows, Russians are your nightmare monsters, forged in the hellfire of Russian nineties.
I mean, she'll make you feel good until she gets a greencard (or until she finds a better host), but then... oh boy.

If you can't handle Western women, you better not even think of Russians. It's like, I dunno, moving to East Oakland because you're tired of your college student neighbors throwing a party like once a month.

(Exceptions exist, but being a channer, you wouldn't be able to identify or approach them.)
(Sorry if I hurt your feefees. Life is a shit and then you die.)
(Thais/Philipinas seem better indeed, from what I've seen.)

>Can you name any half-Chink/Jap
Nope.

No

there’s already a thread about WMAF
check the catalogue dipshit

Pretty much, Slav women aren't easy to handle and probably won't date foreigners anyway. You can get a gold digger though but you won't get what you want with her.

How bout a white female marrying a muslim man

>rare
speaking from experience, user?

>s... stop fucking our women!!!

uh, no thanks. would never marry or have kids, so you can have her when we're done i guess lol

cute

I can buy a wifepet that cute? Shut up and take my money!

>the absolute state of deus cuck larpposters

>t. Chang Microwang

>I guess lol
B E T A A S

Minutely reminder that these threads are always started by asian men or white women.

god I need to autofilter this flag

my hapa children have a loving father and a strict mother and attend private school. To be honest i don't give a shit what poor white trash think about them, they will never even be reduced to interact with your type.

It's gross but you can't blame them one bit given the awful state of most white girls.

They will be able to play the race card so they won't get attacked by leftist scum as well as get along fairly well with white crowds.

Almost wish I was a gay hapa now.

>Eurasian tiger thread.
Again no one cares about your fucked up mongrel life kys SAGE

Sup Forums is against racemixing, why does it seem far fetched that a white male would make this thread? Next you'll tell me only Muslims hate Jews

>is there anything more degenerate than a white male from the West

jewish as fuck

Fuck women of all races. It’s called bleaching. You should try it.