That's antisemitic.

#refugeesWelcome

SAGE

Khazar Milkers >> Palestrudnians

what a philistine

Look at the replies,
are millenials /redpilled/?

he's clearly talking about income taxation

So many millenials are pro Palestine anti Jewish!

Our redpilled generation!

Does the left hate Gal Gadot?

I remember seeing them shitting on her because she fought in the war with Lebanon a decade ago.

The left absolutely hates Gal Gadot just look at the replies.

When did the Muslims build Jerusalem?

Arabs get real mad whenever I ask this question, because they took it from the Jews all those years ago. Then, because they're bloodthirsty and tribal, they say it was okay for them to do it but wrong for Jews to take it back.

I don't give a shit either way, but I do like to activate my almonds.

Gal got zero milkers.

She's probably had a dick too.

The one thing the far left and far right have in common is their hatred of jews.

hmm.. who can be behind these sentiments.

Guess being a "feminist icon" won't spare her.

>hashtags on 4chins

not sure if bait or retard

>implying gal gadot cares when she has a multi-movie deal and her people are free to massacre whoever they want

REALLY POSTS MY HASHTAG

Dude, Jews hadn't lived in that area since like 135CE.

spot on

like Islamic invaders did to palestine?? why are these people so short sighted

Which makes it even worse
> jerusalem stands for 2000 years as it is
> same old walls same old buildings nobody upgrades it
> 19th century some jews arrive because ottoman wasnt a total penis head
> immediately start building new living areas outside the wall and make the city greater

L'CHAIM

The guy is a fucking tard because nothing has actually been stolen from her and she's making a joke. It would be like if she was playing "Got your nose" with a little kid, and this guy came along and was like, "YOU GOT HIS NOSE JUST LIKE YOU GOT OUR LAND!"

>pro palestine
>redpilled

ahmed please

nigga all of it belongs to us including Jordan so he ought to stop complaining okay

The only thing worse than niggers are jews

>Arabs get real mad whenever I ask this question, because they took it from the Jews all those years ago.
Are you retarded? The Romans kicked their shit in and the Jews scattered. It had nothing to do with Arabs, who didn't even show up until a few hundred years later.

>going 48 hours without eating onion
I don't think I've done that since I was weaned off the tit

relax guys, there is no palestine

Most of the left is, including leftist Jews.

>The Romans kicked their shit in and the Jews scattered
I know vaguely about the Roman period, Herod and the revolts etc, but WTF happened with Jews under Alexander and the Diadochoi? That's just a huge blank spot in my mind

desu the dick only makes it better

Leftists that yell "muh freeee palushtine!!!" are just virtue signaling. Being pro Hamas is redpilled.

fpbp

Going through this guy's twitter he sounds like a total Westernized SJW shithead who thinkings "africa for africans, white countries for everyone". Though I don't necessarily disagree with him, fuck Israel.