Calm Before the Storm

It's 2 am here in North Texas. I just walked outside and I noticed something. There is a strange stillness in the air and an unusually light glow in the sky. It is very strange and eerie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz86dOMGHFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing is happening today. You have all been fooled by a coordinated Russian disinformation campaign, to make you think the next American civil war is imminent. It's not. You will spend the rest of today just like every other day: wanking, unshaven, in a basement, eyes glued to a degenerate image board, waiting for something, ANYTHING to happen, to replace the daily uneventful routine of your lacklustre life.

The light night sky may have something to do with the coronal ejection that happened on the 2nd.

t. Russian spic

Fuck off CHAIM. They took a fucking advertisement out in the NYT. SUCK MY FAT GOYIM DICK YOU BITCH.

it's almost a full moon. I have happening radar, it's not happening.

Moon is unusually bright, that typically a sign of increased solar activity.

i was just outside, there is a huge object in the sky, super bright. is this the power of antifa?

Yeah, same here in Colorado. We're gonna have sustained 40mph winds all day tomorrow, so no commie uprising for us I guess

>It's 2 am here in North Texas. I just walked outside and I noticed something. There is a strange stillness in the air and an unusually light glow in the sky. It is very strange and eerie.
Still nothing happening tomorrow faget

This desu famalams.
As someone who has seen perhaps 50+ happening predictions, this just doesn't have the energy for anything signigicant to happen.
At most some dumb cunts will maim/kill some other dumb cunts and whoever did the killing will get some bad press.
La de FUCKING da.

Yes that is what the middle of the night is like

It’s likely the moon user lol. It’s almost full tonight.

uh guys, why does the moon look like this

That's faggot vision.

thats called outside

>wanking
yes
>unshaven
i shave every 2 days
>in a basement
i live in a one level house
>eyes glued to a degenerate image board
only when im not working
>waiting for something, ANYTHING to happen
yes
>to replace the daily uneventful routine of your lacklustre life.
yes

UUUUUUUUUUUH GUYS WHY DOES THE EIFELL TOWER LUUK DIFFERENT????!?!?!??!!

then he looked up in the sky and this happened

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz86dOMGHFg

Nah sorry cuck, today is the day the commies take back the usa

>Unusual light glow in the sky
Burger has seen the milky way for the first time I suppose