en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyletism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Odin

THE CUM DRINKING PAGAN WHO LOVED PINK SWASTIKAS

Lucifer. Satan.

The fallen angels.

>Implying that he wasn't God himself

That's like asking who god prays to

14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.' 15"Nevertheless you will be thrust down to Sheol, To the recesses of the pit.…

His mom. He was in love with her.

Truth.

He prayed to his visions for a better Germany. Carl Jung interviewed him at one stage and mentioned something along the lines of, "He was empty, but inside was all of Germany". Kind of fascinating actually.

Hitler believed nature and the 'natural order was god
He thought Christianity was weak

hooktube.com/watch?v=CcOf94gMs8k

>hitlerfedora

He was an atheist you morons.

Hilter was a Catholic. And felt atheism was a tool of the communists and jews.

Some generic God. While he sweet talked christianity to please the masses, secretly he disliked how passive the christian god is.
youtube.com/watch?v=FFm_4E5WiQE
The irony is that a man like him managed to gain enough admiration to create many cults that pray to him.

t. imbecile

Which it is
Citation/: (((Seth Rogans))) sauage party

He was born a Catholic and never converted means he's still a Catholic.

this
the white mans religion

The almighty KEK of course.

I was also born and raised a Catholic, yet never converted publicly while in fact I'm a Deist of sorts. Since the public doesn't know about it, am I still a catholic?
Even a man like Hitler sometimes let the mask slip through harsh criticism against christianity in general. Wake up sheepie, no nazi officer in the higher ranks worshipped a weak semite like jesus.

The divine feminine. Mostly due to his self-image issues and his excessive consumption of comfort food, coupled with his experiences in war and his personal liaisons with German babes. Truly transcendental masculine leaders cannot allow themselves to be tainted by the irrational biological and psychological desires for the feminine embrace.

Pic slightly related.

youtu.be/SYs-FaBA0dI

Make Europe great again.

He didn't pray to the 'God' he believed in. He describes the God he believes in as "Eternal Providence" which isn't a personal God, it's not something that can grant you wishes or send you to heaven or hell. It's more like a force of nature or to be more precise, THE force of nature. This form of spiritual faith is called pantheism.

Jesus Christ is the Savior of the White race.

Hitler was ubermensch and found his own moral compass.

t. retard

citation needed

Hitler ranked semitic religions thusly: Islam > Cuckstianity > Jewdaism. He only publicly said good things about Christianity to get support from Christfags, but renounced his faith in that religion long ago.

>repudiates reich neo-pagans
>literally surrounded by them in his inner circle
Christians will eat up anything.

Seek mental help.

KeK

D A M A G E
C O N T R O L

Yeah so many pagans in the third reich, like Himmler who betrayed Hitler to the Allies, ran away, and then killed himself after surrendering right?

Wow Thor would be proud, faggot.

>believing table talks
Pagans will eat up anything.

>Hitler shat on neo-pagans
>that means he's a christcuck
brainlet detected

Hitler didn't hate Paganism though, he wanted a revival of pre-Christian Germanic culture and iconography while retaining it's Christian heritage.

This is why he incorporated so much Pagan symbolism into all of his architecture and propaganda. He was also big into Thule so it's hard to say it's as black and white as him being Christian

>still resisting the truth
This is why your ancestors lost to Alpha male Catholics. Go back to your mud hut and pray to your wooden statues for a good harvest, you literal unironic savage.

>using an atheist source that actively wants to depict Hitler as a Christian to make Christians look "evil"
Damn that sure is one unbiased source you have there bro.

He was an atheist who hated state atheism
sage

I'm not a pagan.

Is that why he got millions of his own people killed?

>he wanted a revival of pre-Christian Germanic culture and iconography while retaining it's Christian heritage.
This I can agree with. Finally someone who gets it.

Alfred Rosenberg, positive Christianity. The entire Christ-idolatrous misinterpretation of the Germanic revolt against the burgeoning worship of slave morality within the west false apart when you consider that Hitler appointed a neopagan for the express purpose of subverting church doctrine.

"I often go on bitter nights

To Wotan’s oak on the quiet glade

With dark powers to weave a union –

The runic letters the moon makes with its magic spell

And all who are full of impudence during the day

Are made small by the magic formula!

They draw shining steel – but instead of going into combat

They solidify into stalagmites.

So the false ones part from the real ones –

I reach into a nest of words

And then give the good and just

With my formula blessings and prosperity." - Hitler

What he did or didn't personally believe is speculative, what is for sure is that he wasn't a Christian.

>Hitler mentioned God
>THAT MEANS HE'S A CHRISTIAN
nope

>implying there are any "unbiased sources" about Adolf fucking Hitler or world war 2.
The fact that you can even make such a stupid comment shows how uneducated you are. Literally everything having anything to do with world war 2 is completely biased. You just have to be smart enough to find the truth in the midst of the disinfo.

Or not, and continue attacking the root and offspring of Western Civilization. Your choice.

>false apart

falls apart*

>Or not, and continue attacking the root and offspring of Western Civilization
I'm not attacking the roman republic or the greek city-states

>Catholic Church spend 1,900 years pwning Jews
>Last 100 it gets infiltrated by Jews
>Starts doing bad things
>Pagans crawl out of their spiderholes
>Look around
>"H-hey is the coast clear?"
>"I dunno...I think so."
>"This might be our chance to act!"
Fuck off scum.

jews

Tell me, how much mental gymnastics is required to believe that an eugenist, nietzschian and fervorous anti-semite man whose very ideology directly goes against christianity was a christian?
Is Hitler the first man to ever fake support for a religion to protect an ulterior motive?

youtube.com/watch?v=0A44rHeasJk

At least this guy has the balls to admit the truth. Unlike you, larper.

>Last 100 years it gets infiltrated by Jews

Are you fucking kidding me? How could you be this historically illiterate? Are you being ironic? Jewish intervention in European politics can be seen as far back, and probably even further than Charlemagne, who appointed Jews as his financial advisers and bankers so they could perform usury. International Jewry was a product of the Catholics you retard.

The devil

fpbp
Don't forget to hail to Freya too.

>t. retard that would fail at any public speaking event
You as a person do not matter when you are speaking in public.
Your thoughts and feelings do not matter, your beliefs do not matter, all that matters is the crowd and your goal separate of all subjectivity.

So long as you faggots don't understand that there will never be another uncle Addy, free yourself of yourself and instead live and speak for your nation.

Fugging gheys.

"Psh, everybody knows Hitler was just lying when he said all that pro-Christian stuff! Hitler was just a big fat liar who secretly worshiped Pagan gods. If only he'd have won, then we wouldn't have to deal with all these lying Jews and lying media and lying press. Oh Hitler, Pagan brother, wotan be with you!!"

It's like people don't realize the word god literally comes from Odin. Western Christian's are so dependant on their pagan roots they don't realize they pray using our God's name and celebrate our solstice and equinox traditions. And pagans are the larpers. Lmao.

You can keep posting pictures of retarded neo-pagans, I don't mind. I've said it once already; I'm not a pagan

Satan

>charlamagne
lol you larpers love to mention him. It's like your 6 gorillion thing. Wanna tell me about the pagan genocide too?

>neo-pagans
no, just pagans. Look at the sign, there's no "neo" in it.

You can't distance yourself from it. These people are pagans just like you.

I often go on bitter nights
To Wodan’s oak in the quiet glade
With dark powers to weave a union –
The moonlight showing me the runic spell
And all who are full of impudence during the day
Are made small by the magic formula!
They draw shining steel – but instead of going into combat,
They solidify into stalagmites.
Thus the wrong ones separate from the genuine ones –
I reach into a nest of words
Then give to the good and fair
With my formula blessings and prosperity.
Hitler-1915

>if hitler didn't tell the truth literally 100000000% of the time then he's A BIG FAT LYING MEANIE AND I DON'T LIKE HIM :("

Tell me one more about jung and hitler please

Okay, post pictures of retarded pagans too. I don't care.

>this is how a christian strawmans
Impressive.

Do you really want to start that little game? I have more damming images than you do....

Hitler (and Goebbels also) invoked God a lot. If he was lying all those times then yeah he is a big fat liar just like the jews. Stay mad larper.

Alfred Rosenberg, positive Christianity. Now fuck off you tempLARP phyletist heretic.

>uhhhh maybe if I deflect a lot it will make it not true that Jews acquired their capital over a thousand years ago thanks to financial privileges granted by Christian kings

Have you come out to your parents as a heretic yet? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyletism

You care enough to respond. This is what the average White man thinks of when he hears "Paganism."

You will never unite Europe and save it. Only Christ can do that, fool.

Saved

Hard mode: Only Catholic and no Francis. Go.

Save this one too.

>that brand of judaism isn't the same as MYYYY brand of judaism. Kys faggot.

I wonder how often Bill Clinton invoked god.

Again, Alfred Rosenberg + Positive Christianity. It's literally impossible to argue against this, what kind of devout Christian lets a pagan distort the Christian church teachings? Seems strange to me.

Translation: I can't and I give up.

Just like your ancestors who converted. Honestly I'm not surprised. Someday when you're done being an edgy larper you're always welcome to return to the one holy catholic and apostolic church.

this
he was the reincarnation of odin

Loki isnt a god.
Kek. dumb ass newfaggot

Kys jew lover. You're onn the wrong board

Hah! If Bill Clinton painted pictures of Our Lady holding the child Jesus and publicly prayed, asking God to bless America and invoked Him constantly, asking Protestants and Catholics to learn to get along while issuing statement after statement thanking and crediting God for every thing America managed to do successfully, then you'd be right. Horrible analogy.

Who is the Jew lover again? I think it is you.

good one.

>he has to keep pretending I'm a pagan because he can't believe that I'm being impartial when I say that I've concluded Hitler wasn't a christian
lol, just lol. I don't believe in Odin, Zeus, or Jupiter or any other pagan Gods. How can you be so naive as to think that Hitler quite fucking literally NEVER lied? Stop thinking Hitler was perfect you fucking simpleton.

>dozens of extinct religions

There is only one religion, that travels in different languages. It is also not extinct, paganism has been continually practiced in Lithuania, without interruption. Even after the Christianization. Ironically, the first thing that happened in Lithuania after the grand duchy converted a while after repelling the crusaders was they invited a bunch of Jews and Tartars in... If you go to Lithuanian museums you can find artifacts of those old communities which were eventually dissolved into the wider population.

You guys remember that time Odin drank human semen?

That story is hilarious. I think that picture is missing the point, or moral of the story. That's like saying the Bible wants you to be a degenerate because God punishes degeneracy. Loki is a cautionary figure about making wagers you can't make good on.

>expecting me to believe you on face value
>"How can you be so naive as to think that Hitler quite fucking literally NEVER lied?"
I dunno, call it a hunch.

>you guys remember that time Germanics threw gays into a bog?

Tacitus remembers.

Give me an example of european pagans going to war because of their religious beliefs.

I can give you a fair few example of Abrahamicfags killing their own in the name of desert god#X

Believes in jew made bible
Believes in berkely sourced homo fantasy tale

HARRY POTTER ISN'T REALYOU FAGGOTS!

This looks and reads like a /leftypol/ smuggie attempt.