prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/926717747769298944
youtube.com/watch?v=NBRMtZz3TT0
youtube.com/watch?v=AlkhGeYbRuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oi

>allow cops to clean up
I thought antifa attacked the cops if they interfere with them, wasn't there a protest a few months ago that ended with 8 cops killed by antifa?

Any criticisms of Sessions unneeded recusal, his stumbling over the Russia collusion interviews and his inaction towards DNC corruption are invalid because I suspect that those critics are motivated purely by the desire to use drugs. I morally and intellectually disqualify them and their criticisms because drugs are bad on general principle. No argument or presentation of facts pertaining to the harm that Sessions' utterly piss poor performance has done to the Trump administration will sway me due to the fact that those critics most likely use drugs. In fact I am angered that they are even posting. I would like them to stop speaking or better yet, stop living because they are categorically bad people.

Sessions is cracking down on cocaine and opioids, lol i bet that makes you hippie stoner pot smokers so mad. I hope after all the cocaine/heroine busts that you'll never be able to fill your pipe with weed ever again! Muahahaha

How many niggas fell victim to the streets rest in peace young nigga there's a heaven for a G

Do you mean the shooting in Dallas?

B-but... the MSM said that drumpf was going to kill the planet...

Nippon to Weird Face Ivanka: "Not interested!"

m8

The glorious moment has come
On this day Comrade Avakian and The RCP's Anti-Fascist Ubersoldaten will finally put a stop to this Fascist capitalist Bourgeoisie regime

twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/926717747769298944

RED VIRGINIA!

Stupid feminist kike marrying cunt. What a disgrace.

Video? pictures? Anything?

I would respect Lindsey Graham if he personally strangled Bergdahl to death

>the virgin walk

Um the JFK files said he might have been to Colombia. So I mean if we are going against Gov't released records.

Hello again.

But that would be impossible even though he escaped to Argentina. Unless he went full Mecha-Hitler.

Like it matter. If the left chimps out, the MSM will just show WW2 stock footage of nazis and claim they're responsible.

They adore mental midgets like trump.

he's not fucking around in the home stretch

Video
youtube.com/watch?v=NBRMtZz3TT0

And picture

Glorauld Zarumpfh!

Britain is shit.

I want a japanese new source.

hi

>Gadsden Flag license plate
>treading

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! GET FUCKING DUNKED ON YOU WHORE.

what did assange mean by this?

take it to /britpol/ you silly bong

>flag
Go fuck yourself. Brit/pol/ is shit as well. Tripfags everywhere.

SNEK RAUS

Before anyone says "but there's a ton of people there!" HALF OF THEM ARE THE FUCKING ALL-FEMALE POLICE DETAIL!

>rightists are to fucking pussy to come out and fight Chairman bob
Figures

Commies are probably happy that fools like you, shitting up the catalog with "IS IT HAPPENING BROS?????" are all cowering from the same fags you call "soyboys who can't fight."
It'll be nothing. Don't let it interfere with your day. If you do, you're giving into fear, fear of numale LARPing communists.

see (video should be good enough)

And even Abe was there! Still, no interest

>the CIA documents are wrong
Sending normies to question the CIA and FBI sure is a brilliant anti drumpf plan.

Hillary is pissed at DB.

is he near pearl harbor? cuz I'm here purifying the leyline or something.

>empty seats

youtube.com/watch?v=AlkhGeYbRuE

Considering it is Japan, I am surprised anyone showed up. I am sure the media will say it is because no one is interested in Ivanka.

AWOOOO

>ALL-FEMALE POLICE DETAIL!

Class warfare is cancer.

God this bitch is so fucking fake.
>muh harrassment
>muh womyn empowerments
Just watching her plastic lips moves annoys me.

The slate article, or at least headline, is bullshit for not mentioning it's based on a CIA file, but the file itself only says that the person claims to know Hitler and that the photo is of him, never says that it is 100% confirmed to be Hitler. I'm pretty skeptical of it myself.

errr, no
that's like 50 people, 25 police officers
see

>Japanese
I'm not doubting they didn't like it I just want their take on it without some us, eu opinion.

DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE HORROR

I wish Trump would cut her loose so we could get down to business.

I love this argument.

>as long as someone is a billionaire you'll always be poor!

Why?

I just realized I never made a body-double hill pepe

feelsbadman

>Leftists always project
Same way that the leftists post ecelebs and claim it's "/ourguy/".

Either way generating suspicion of the Intelligence Community for normies is antithetical to the anti trump campaign, in fact it validates Trump that the administration and it's spooks are the problem in the lack of transparency.

this

SHUT DOWN THE PORTS AND AIRPORTS YOU FOOLS! YOU'LL DAMN US ALL!

Not only that, what is with "Hitler is still alive". Maybe he could have been alive back then, but chances are he is ded now.

I can only hope

I bet devil whitey (cucks) will jump in to save niggers from extension just like they do every fucking day. (cut aid to Africa, see it starve)

Bob Avakian? I've seen his name on many of the propaganda posters I tore down.
Hope the old fuck dies miserably or someone puts a bullet in his head.

Calm down, dummies. She did this shit throughout the campaign. She's basically there to appeal to women and feminists and shit and get them to like Trump. None of her shit will ever be implemented or considered. It's just empty "TRUMP CAMPAIGN CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITTY FEMINISM OR WHATEVER" for appearances only. Tiff is best girl, and if you think any of this dumb feminism shit is ever going to happen, you're dumb.

Norman Vincent Peale and Scott Adams said to visualize a positive outcome.

What does "Victory" or "Winning" really look like? There has to be a precise image for it to be more effective.

updated: 1800 infected, 127 dead.
>Thank You Bubonia

Fucking cringe. Apologies to Japan an apology for letting her go over there and promote kike cancer.

Shut up, Mark Levin.
Or did you get your talking points from Rush?

What exactly did you mean by this? What projection?

>None of her shit will ever be implemented or considered. It's just empty "TRUMP CAMPAIGN CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITTY FEMINISM OR WHATEVER" for appearances only. Tiff is best girl, and if you think any of this dumb feminism shit is ever going to happen, you're dumb.

Now this is bullshit. They are going after hos personal body guard. Fuck you establishment! Fuck you!

Tick tock Drumfykins

How long until they start using the measure from Hawaii that is conveniently just on the side of a fucking volcano?

>Tucker telling that dumb nigger "I'm trying to walk through this real slow for you."
>then cold as ice after cutting off the nigger "You're a deeply unreasonable person, I hope you never get near power."

What website is that? I don't think it's any live one.

Twitter users outraged at mention of Steph Curry in explaination of tax bill published by congress in contrast to a small business owner for how taxes ought to weigh more heavily on the former than the latter. Call mention racist.

>the plague started in madagascar.
the world is fucked.

World Bank has given $5 million, mostly for W.H.O. plague pills

ResetEra.

This could be her moment of clarity.

Check and neither satan. Im not a Marxist.

>WTF? Singling out the success of a black man for this nonsense is exactly why April Ryan should keep asking her questions. Every. Damn. Day.

They have already implemented programs like women in STEM or some shit. Its useless.

Remember Pear Haber

Who?

:(

Japan is the one who should apologize to her.

San Juan mayor claims government report of deaths falsified or incorrect.

That the people trying to chimp others are leftists with their agent provocateurs shitposting, their fucking board is dead, they just roam around playing D&C or whatever other bullshit they come up with.
Check /leftycripple/, it's an absolute wasteland, same as their jewtube channels.

silly finland. africa isn't allowed to die until bill gates develops his super malaria virus

did you just make that up right now?

French humor on point as usual

A basketball athlete set to make 201 million USD in 5 years.