Elevator racism. Are you guilty?

Brought to you by the Australian Human Rights Commission.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFTjZilAwhM
youtube.com/watch?v=WiQq_XAVPLg
youtube.com/watch?v=rNjaLAib83o
youtube.com/watch?v=CyFSAzwLtPk
youtube.com/watch?v=BF3ond6OWDA
youtube.com/watch?v=LTaX1-la2Nw
youtube.com/watch?v=o6y4otvRtSA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link

youtube.com/watch?v=FFTjZilAwhM

why did they rip off AT&T's logo?

Only beta cucks take the elevator, alpha chads stride up stairs

how many of these racism vids do people have to make with all of them getting downvoted to hell before they realize people hate this shit

>he doesn't scale the outside of the building

problem ?

>black bitch is running late, about to inconvenience the two people already in the elevator
>white man recognizes this and simply allows the elevator to operate as intended
>cunt leaves the elevator and gives him a dirty look
Wow, they showed him. So both cunts end up being late for work because of some petty perceived """microaggression?""" That is some self-destructive hypersensitive shit.

>the beta lift vs. the chad climb

>Comments are disabled for this video.

There's your tax at work. No feedback tolerated. Pay in and shut up, suckers.

What do you do if the stairs are labeled emergency? Are you still allowed to take them or are you only supposed to go on the elevator?

> tfw a stinky chinky walks in your elevator so you have to grasp and physically remove them.

The virgin 'close door' button press
vs
The Chad physical removal.

I do this all the time with shitskins and fat people.

if they disable the comments its always paid for propaganda

also i love how they have to invent shit now to keep their narrative going

if the system was racist that nigger would not be in the building she would be begging outside

Here's one with plenty of upvotes. Yippee! Score one for Tolerance Team

Why you bogans gotta be so racist?

Niggers don't belong in Australia.

>How do we fight racism?
>Ooh I know, let's have some idiot who calls himself "Brothablack" rap over white people in school.
WTF I love black people now

"it stops with me" sounds like a phrase that can be hijacked by trolls
>oh, you're saving your virginity until you're married??? it stops with me.

Damn that looks cozy.

youtube.com/watch?v=rNjaLAib83o

they really don't actually.

Fuck I haven't had crayfish in ages

yass queen slay

Relevant Curb Your Enthusiasm
youtube.com/watch?v=CyFSAzwLtPk
inb4 Larry David is a kike, this shit made me kek because it's something I would have done

black sheep need love too

Terrifying stuff there m8. We should all be scared of the white male and his unhinged spite.

>I'll take shit that doesn't happen for 400

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Shrimps on the barbie innit m8?

>fats cause elevator to get stuck
>niggers turn cannibalistic

>comments are disabled
>11.5 dislike to like ratio

Kek

I don't get it why she gave the dude the stink eye before the black woman showed up.

Jews are the real racists

I wish there was video of the first americans who went to australia after seeing this ad trying to order shrimp from a restaurant

What is prawn?

That what chads had you believe

That heinous shit I pleasure myself to.

moral of the story is cucking out for roasties only gets you in trouble

jews are the real anti-semites if you ask me

is that i fag or a dyke? i don't even know anymore

>A white cabby

Wtf is this shit?

the reality is its a indian cabbie not giving rides to shitskins, they know

youtube.com/watch?v=BF3ond6OWDA

cry to your emu overlords maybe they can help you with that problem

>our tax money goes towards a group that funds ads that depict a normal scenario as racist
>women was literally next to white guy so he let her in, black women was a good 20 metres away.
>white man is racist apparently.

Moral of the story kick the white bitch out of elevator for being such a cunt.

I can confirm I am an elevator and I am also raycisss

The funniest part is this happens all the time. But it's always a fucking chink doing it

black people stink, lifts are cramped and the smell has nowhere to go. That black bitch was running up a stench, who in their right mind would want to breathe in her disgusting fumes?

White male proves he knows best once again.

>Comments disabled

Shocker.

>white woman refuses to ride with a nigger

What a fucking un-natural bullshit it is.

> tfw i always get in and face the inner corner in elevators so I don't have to see anyone coming.

every time i see a picture of australians i think to myself
>all these people have wacky australian accents
and then i laugh my ass off. fucking australians.

Money well spent. Isn't white people rapping cultural appropriation though?

>le all white men are evil racists

They're not even being subtle about it at this point, are they?

It's a robot.

I was driving around uni at Griffith campus a few years ago giving my friend a lift in, because he also went to Griffith. The ring road around the campus is cut by a zillion zebra crossings that are always busy. Anyway, I drove straight through one with some Asians waiting at it and he asked my why I didn't stop - had I not seen them?

I told him straight up that I don't stop for Asians.

The moral of the story is fuck chinks.

Who's got the video of the white chick and the black guy in the elevator? Seems like this would be the thread for it.

This is a real thing? Seriously does elevator racism really exist? It just seems like its completely made up so this commission can justify taking government funds.

Dude just wanted the elevator empty so he could hit on the preggo chick.

Long gone now mate. So such thing as a backyard and no cunt's got time and money for a BBQ except boomers.
Thanks (((Globalists))).

yeah elevator racism is pretty real, once the doors close I spit on anyone who isn't white in the elevator knowing they're trapped.

I'm not sure what you mean.
Does that apply to the gypsies cleaning the stairs while I ride the elevator?

I absolutely do small things to spite coloured people at every opportunity. When I worked as a salesperson I would never give them deals as good as white people.

Elevator racism by this retarded definition is male preference to one kind of females.
White male shall not talk to or be in presence of white female without negro female present. Otherwise it is elevator racism.

This is plain evil made by someone in Australia.
Found the authors of this shit. Names, please.

Gillian trigs gets the rope, or that tim un pronounceable. Idk who. Someone with a valine or that looks funny needs to die

good lad

if only more Aussies acted like this, we'd have a lot fewer problems

*Find the authors of this shit.
Fuck, I need mu coffee.

what in the fuck is elevator racism?

Mate, if I could find the vids of this one cunt I met up cape York, you'd lose your shit. Croc Dundee is a faggot compared with this guy

Is your tax bux going into creating this propaganda bullshit aussiefag?

((( Who ))) is behind the money flow of Australian human rights commision?

Nigger the fire marshal would shit himself if they blocked access to the stairs. You take the god damn stairs if you're an alpha chad, which you are not, fatboy

This is me IRL

youtube.com/watch?v=LTaX1-la2Nw

Niggga our PM is literally a Jew and a banker, and he has the power to appoint a treasurer and shit.

I just wish we could exploit the current citizenship scandals by getting the PM ousted on the basis of his and his mother’s right of return to Israel.

Reminder that this is your average Australian Police officer.
youtube.com/watch?v=o6y4otvRtSA

Larry David is a fucking legend.

HRC has been aligned with the greens/pew foundation for years.. not sure where it gets its extra funding from, but I'm guessing it's a throwback to labors Fabian model from the early 80s.

>Found the authors of this shit. Names, please.
Just open randomly a Tel-aviv phonebook

lmao i never hold the elevator for anyone. if they cant get to it in time, then it's their fault. same shit happens to me.

That's the funny thing.. that section of the constitution was designed to prevent people who had allegiance to non anglosphere countries (non commonwealths), and the high court fucked it up In That May decision or whatever it was. The biggest problem with ousting Turnbull is threefold. Who do replace him with in his seat, who does the Libs replace him with as leader , who can effectively lead from labor, and why can't we just shoot them all?

i can't keep holding the elevator for fucking everyone one, will never getgoing.

My sister's claustrophobic and she never takes the elevator for anything. Even if the stairs are labeled emergency only.

"what are you blackense or something?"
what a sheila!

>Holding the door for the woman that far away.

Nah, fuck that. Would only do it if she was hot.

>stairs
>not taking the ladderpill

Isn't "elevator" an Americanism? Don't brits call it the lift?

I do the same with public transport. The cunts don't know the concept of lining up and push past people. So I will purposely block them from doing so.

The ones that are westernised don't do this it's just the cunts who are first generation migrants. It's fucking rude and they are lucky I don't belt them some mornings.

All elevators are amazing.

The black woman is distressed because the white man is standing in the back of the elevator, which obviously is the place where black women are supposed to stand according to the white woman.

thought they called it something weird like "the dumbwaiter" or something

that is a smaller elevator type lift used for food and other objects and not people, only really exists in old fancy houses

i AM the emergency
those stairs are MINE

elevator repair and install man here
i only help whites when the elevator is defective
>brown headscarf cunt walks up to the elevator with 5 kids and 17 shopping bags of stolen goods
>sorry ma'am wont be ready till the end of the day
>stumbles her way up 12 flights of stairs
>feelsgoodman.jpeg
>white person walks up
>hey what floor you on i'll give you a ride

lmao what the fuck?

I'll take situations that have never ever happened in the history of the universe for 600 Alex