en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism_of_small_differences
twitter.com/ClarkeMicah/status/926752128877522944
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anime is shit

>People camp out for iPhone
Why do people actually do this?

nice use of tackle I thought.

dunno pal

seems crazy to me, but then people cut their cock and balls off and think they are a woman so anything is possible.

What really pisses me off about the British empire is that all your wars arent fought due to national pride, freedom, and integrity like us Americans, but rather by greed, Judaism, and wealth.

For starters, Brits never wanted to set the Indians in North America and South Asia free, they just wanted to exploit them and use them for cheap labor.

Also, it's common knowledge that America just wanted her freedom from an oppressive government during the Revolutionary War and 1812, while the king simply wanted to destroy freedom and liberty.

At least when America goes to war, we want the best for the invading countries' people. Not like the Brits, who's mouths water at the sight of enslaving people.

>best for the invading countries' people.
Lol

>americlap education

MP Charlie Elphicke has been suspended by the Conservatives after "serious allegations" that have been referred to the police, the party has said.

Labour MP Clive Lewis has "completely" denied an allegation that he groped a woman at the party's annual conference.

Lib Dems literally bulletproof

there have been accusations but it hasn't really been reported.

It can't be long until the Tories have lost a majority from all this

How many do they have to lose?

How does it work? are there new elections for those seats?

>How does it work? are there new elections for those seats?
only if MPs decide to step done completly or someone is arrested
they can carry on as independants if they want

Tories have 315, not including those currently suspended. They add 10 for the DUP who agree to vote for them on issues like budgets - stuff that HAS to pass to keep the government in power (called Confidence and Supply). This is a "government total" of 325

To lose power and trigger a new election they'd have to be defeated on a Confidence and Supply vote, as this would show the Commons lacks faith in the government and Theresa May would be forced to offer her resignation.

Combining all opposition is 319, 321 if the two suspended Tories rebel. So they can't be defeated yet, but it's edging closer. But it is still VERY unlikely to happen as it would require literally every opposition party to unite to fuck May's shit up

Sarah Onley to be found out as had gave a blowie to tim farron to be put in the Richmond by election

>ten dorrar

Farron must like a toothy bj

Good morning anons!

>At least when America goes to war, we want the best for the invading countries' people
Nice baitpost

piss off

;-;

wow just researching U-boat attacks in ww1 and it turns out mainland USA was kind of attacked by missed torpedos

I never knew

>‘No deal’ Brexit could push food bills up by £930 per year, say expert

Why are (((they))) so scared of No Deal?

I don’t know. It isn’t like a no deal would automatically free us from Jewish control.

Don't post a thread if you're not going to include links.

"No Deal" could result in food bills £1,000,000 more expensive if the EU decides to Tariff that high and your shop relies entirely on EU imports are you stick to EU imports beyond all reasonable sense that almost every market actor would take. Doesn't mean it's going to happen though.

youtube.com/watch?v=DraD1LFGkr8
Just a reminder to everyone of you non white cunts we will beat your fucking asses and send you packing when the time comes.

It's part of the continued narrative to create an atmosphere conducive to the second referendum.

This isn't going away.

Good morning Faux, you should try and be cheery for once. Not long until Christmas!

Shut the fuck up.

Why are faggots always so gay about so called homophobia

>like us Americans, but rather by greed, Judaism, and wealth.
I'm not even a britcuck, but you are definitely retarded

It's quite sad when you think of it. People so devoted to a material good. We have become too Americanised.

You are a very bitter person.

She they're issue due e8diejr die d8ejd die didn't die die die ri2 due die die die fusnfnsuwjrbej didn't die ducje died did end sieves and do did did ebdjeiwnd died friend djcjcne work d8eneosks d do me do broken

You had a revolution that removed the Brits and replaced them with the exact same monetary and political system.
Wheres the sense in that?

>In February, the German government announced total unrestricted submarine warfare. A note to the U. S. government affirmed that "England is using her naval power for a criminal attempt to force Germany into submission by starvation," and warned that Germany was now compelled to use "all the weapons which are at its disposal." The German government knew that this would most likely bring America into the war, but predicted that Britain would be forced to the peace table before American forces could have much effect.

>Toward the end of the year, the situation in Germany was getting desperate. The typical daily food ration was "five slices of bread, half a small cutlet, half a tumbler of milk, two thimblefuls of fat, a few potatoes, and an egg cup of sugar."

>"If we were to starve like rats in a trap," wrote one German citizen, "then surely it was our sacred right to cut off the enemy's supplies as well."

They became sovereign over their own state...

were we the bad guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=wU2d1PhTzcs

>another slow news month

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew-AglIra3k

you are getting it

for sure

Portugal is 81% Catholic, it's very likely he was playing the tune from the old love song.

I get what you're saying but from what I could tell from other videos they had learned it from Rangers fans in Portugal.

Funny that we can still rely on Portugese Catholics to annoy other Catholics for us.

The Portuguese men were shouting “Fuck the Pope” at the end.

Save the good old Britain from the invaders, start deporting poles, pajeets and pakis!

Except import more poles

Portugal is best ally.

“Poles hold only two things dear to their hearts: jingoistic patriotism and sucking black cock in London"

I didn't watch the other videos
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sash
>The tune ofThe Sashwas well-known around Europe, and before the lyrics were added, it was a love song that lamented division between people
But it wouldn't surprise me that Portuguese are acting as natural pawns to Protestants despite their religion.

Ally implies an equal relationship

the joke was
>how do you get 100 jews in a Mini?
>one in the driving seat and 99 in the ash-tray
kek

YOU HAVE A NIGGER IN OFFICE - THAT'S DUMB FOR A NIGGER, KEKED!

this

how long has c u c k e d been automatically translated to keked?

It's only the entirely capitalised version.

KEKED

Should I post the statistics?

Catholics arguing with Peter Hitchens on Twitter again.

What about this time? The usual point of contention that the popes word somehow outranks god?

Do it

who gives a shit about your petty insignificant differences

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism_of_small_differences

you're both wrong anyway

They're pretty major differences that has resulted in centuries of warfare and oppression.

twitter.com/ClarkeMicah/status/926752128877522944

Morning Ruri.

Good morning!
Good morning!

I hope something worth talking about happens today.

Who's that?

Same here, but we both know it won’t. Overdue a happening desu.

Such as? I know the history of violence and that's reason to hate each other but they both believe Jesus had to be created by God to absolve the world's sins (including the imaginary original sin committed by Adam and Eve who never really existed) and rose from the dead. They both believe in souls and angels and the devil and miracles and all sorts of supernatural stuff. These beliefs set them so firmly at odds with the rest of modern society that you think this would give them enough common ground to get along with one another.

To be fair most catholics and protestants probably tolerate one another. My housemate said Catholicism is literally satan's religion though lol

Your dad

just some civic jew we used to rally behind before Theresa 'ethnostate' May got into power.

>007

*Pointless war and oppression. Sectarianism is cancer.

Have you made Peter happy lately?

Come back, so to speak. It’s empty there.

Take off your fedora and do some research. I'm not going to spoon feed you especially when you're in a position of dismissal.

The good times are coming.

Based generation Z

Oddly enough, I block almost as many RC proselytisers as I block crazed drug legalisers. Equally dull and self-righteous.

Why is everybody saying "so to speak" FFS.

the fedora reply, come on

I actually go to church and read the Bible. I definitely don't dismiss this stuff and there is a lot of truth in the Bible (as there probably is in the Koran, not that I've ever read it). I get that people here like the history and the community of the church etc. etc. but it doesn't mean that this stuff is literally true

Someone at Bible study the other day was going on about how the Bible is infallible. Come on!

Some concepts truly seduce the mind, and I set those concepts loose.

The ability for men on earth to absolve other men of sin, for profit or otherwise, is a massive point of contention.
The dominion of an earthly foreign state over those in this state is a massive point of contention.
The ability for an earthly foreign state to amend and rewrite the word of God is a massive point of contention.

You only consider it pointless because you either don't understand the subjects of contention or are ignorant of them.