Movies where the message backfired

Supposed to be about spooky goat

Movie begins with jew kidnapping euro baby and subjecting it to penis knife to fuel dark magic

Moral of film, kikes are satans greatest ally.

youtu.be/SIfjcHn9JYw?t=1m56s

Get Out, it shows how deeply some people look for racism rather than how racist everyone is.

Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure the film was just about why you don't deal with the devil and/or build your family by a coven of witches.
>like a foolish man who built his house on sand

>Movie begins with jew kidnapping euro baby and subjecting it to penis knife to fuel dark magic
Have you even seen the movie?Whoever abducted was not shown in camera.
And the guy who kill baby is a monster.

Stop defeating his straw man.

>by a coven of witches.
What is the meaning of this?

I liked it. I want more period accurate horror.

I thought it was just about witches man

It's like a witches union dude

All I know is that I was disappointed we didn't get any closeups during the nude scene

>And the guy who kill baby is a monster.
That's what he said.

Movie was pretty dull. I get that it was a technical achievement that it was filmed in like three days with natural light, but there just wasn’t enough going on.

>Feminists literally destroy a family

>Blacks are violent mental infants who will kill and assault over minor disrespect

If you're underage, you're not allowed to post on here.
If you're not underage:

The Pianist

>((((The Bianist))))

relax dude it was literallyt just witches. witches have big noses. not everything is race reated. most horror movies should be taken at face value

(((The Boe Bogan Exberience))) :DDD

Inglourious Basterds. It shows the Jews (and their goys) for being the blood thirsty, untrustworthy, trash that they really are.

A major redpill hardly anyone on Sup Forums has swallowed is that witches throughout history are actually Jewish women. Normies today bash King James and other Christians for burning women, but don't know they weren't just burning random women for a laugh, they were burning literal witches. Jewish women practicing dark magic and kidnapping and torturing gentile children.

What's a witch's main facial characteristic?
A big nose.

Jewish men were destroyed along with their temple. Jewish women were raped and scattered among the nations. They were left with these half-breed babies. It's why Jews trace their family tree through their mothers. They worship women, the feminine. In today's society more power for women, men becoming more feminine, masculinity viewed as toxic etc etc it's all female devil worship. The devil's a woman.

if they wanted them and their kind dead why would they rape them?

You'll be happy to know there are like five trillion Nosferatus (Nosferati?) planned for 2018, including by Robert "Fuckin Your Bitch" Eggers, or the director of this very selfsame "period accurate" (if only your double entendre were intentional) film.

Tarantino has a style, and there's nothing wrong with the nazi killing trope. We went to war to fight these guys, so all that over the top Wolfenstein 1 (new one is blatant propaganda I'll give you that) and Tarantino nazi killing is just a nostalgic throwback to a time where Americans were proud to be Americans. Just learn to differentiate between over the top hyper-realized violence and reality, friend.

>witches throughout history are actually Jewish women
>Jews trace their family tree through their mothers. They worship women, the feminine.
I wasn't ready for a redpill of this magnitude.

Her family turned on her so quickly, it was amazing. And Black Philip was awesome lel. I liked the movie a lot.

Inna' woods folks disagree. You take what comes over what society shovels you.

>Kubricks Lolita
Supposed to focus on pedofilia. Accidentally red pills all about secret societies on the first ping pong scene.

Guardian claimed that this movie portrayed that all refugees are evil, murderous pricks who want to slaughter people for not being them and feed them to their god.

Well, they weren't wrong... even though the movie portrays infighting among the orcs.

HOW about you learn to spell you squiadrd dick? Talk shit get shit that's the motto in India. But is that too coherent for you? Should I maysplaiy the whole gainsway? Fuckin faggot. Even look how you stand on the fuckin cobblestone like a little dicklet shit. Well now in my day we certainly spelled a Phish with an f but maybe these days things have reversed as much as a shit feel it ooo so ooo reverse and ooo up your anus ooo up through your wallagazoo and ooo up between your lungs like a titfuck and ooo up your throat and ooo out your gagging faggot mouth. But I guess Evola is a little out of your dick's reach, more Ebola is your black charm. Nigger!

And besides, the movie had all types of charaters from different groups. Sure, there were stereotipical psychopath nazis, but also a young father and a respectable soldier too. And on the "good" side there were also fucking nutbags to "normal" people. Pretty redpilled desu.

star wars: because who wouldnt want to fuck the hell out of a sister that looks like pic related while ruling the galaxay with muh daddeh?