Dogs’ agony as they are blowtorched to death and made into lunch

Wow what a beautiful ancient culture China is.

Fucking savages

express.co.uk/news/nature/874581/dog-meat-indonesia-video-animal-cruelty-news-ricky-gervais-dmfi-joanna-lumley

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-unYQp4kN0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3498394/Horrifying-moment-Chinese-farmer-cooks-LIVE-dog-boiling-water-village-party.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_and_rights_in_China
telegraph.co.uk/pets/news-features/animal-cruelty-in-china-what-can-be-done-about-it/
huffingtonpost.co.uk/sarah-hardy/china-absent-conscience_b_4393292.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2008/aug/06/animalwelfare.china
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Woooooooow how ethnocentric of you.

Sorry, but dogs are delicious.

looks like war with china is back on the menu, boys!

remember to dehumanize your targets before pulling the trigger

I gots you niggas

youtube.com/watch?v=1-unYQp4kN0

not surprising and I dont care
I really got into this mind set of treating them as subhumans and just casually brushing it off
I excuse their actions with no sympathy, oh you did this well you couldnt help yourself your part of ethnic group X. doesnt change that fact Im gonna shoot you just takes the emotion out of it for me doing it. oh you monster we could have jailed X, you racist he was a HUMAN ya humans shouldnt behave like that which is why I just cant treat them as such

in the Indonesian version of Old Yeller they take a blowtorch out back and then eat him

I don't get it. China is shit? Your source is Indonesia.

Why don't the Chinks kill animals before cooking them? Is there a culinary secret or are the chinks just ant people?

Oh my fucking god
No one cares about your hate boner for the chinese
Surprise, surprise, there are cultures who don't fucking care about animal feefees
How the fuck does it affect you?

They die during cooking anyway, it's efficiency.

Yeah but most civilized people clean meat before they cook it. I guess dog shit might add some spice.

isn't there something about torturing the animals before they die makes them taste different (better, apparently)

idk how true that is but that's what i've heard

Don't ever fucking leave me alone with a chink.

Yeah, I've heard that too. I also read somewhere that you want to kill animals quick because if they go into shock the body releases shit into the muscles and it lower the quality of the meat. Not sure which is actually true though.

Everything artificial, nothing is for certain, am I doing it right?

You both are fucken coward pieces of shit.

Only a subhuman could treat an animal that loves you like that.

Historically dogs were raised to work with or for humans. Only subhumans could then turn around and start eating them.

You fucken liberal cowards. Betamite blind followers of Globalist scum. When to seeds you sow of the West's destruction come their will be know one to protect you. You will not be taken back by your people.

Fucken losers.

One thing i've learned in life. You can judge the character of a man 100% by the way he treats dogs.

These are not humans, these are insects. Defective, undesirable.

Chef here.
Torturing an animal makes them release adrenaline, which causes the meat taste like shit.

Fucking chink eyes asians are scums and need to nuke asap . I hope based kim nuke shit hole south korea and then amerifart nuke you in return it would be delicious to see south korean nigger going in flame

it's a dog eat dog world out there

>implying there is any fucking difference
>implying the chinks don't have a dog festival every year and do the exact same thing

Thanks for the info. That's what my old man had told me back when I used to hunt with him. Good to know he wasn't bullshitting me.

it's a chink eat dog world

They do the same thing for other game, they think it tastes better to cook them alive and whole.

Meh. It's their culture to treat dogs like this. I mean, the do eat them after all. We eat cows all the time and they are intelligent animals as well.

We kill cows before we cook them though. I've never put a living cow on my grill.

Edgy

Dogs are delicious.

Dogs are loyal beasts.

They literally evolved with us trough the ages.

They are kin, family, part of our volks.
Not like this subhuman beasts.

God I hate this homosexual anti-war faggotry these "right wingers" have. Only Germany is allowed to defend itself to them. Other countries have to kiss non-white ass.

Not even Africans do this holy shit

Its diff. you fucking faggot.
Cows were raised for their meat, milk, etc.
Dogs were raised and bred to protect ud and to help us hunt.
Men and dogs have over 100,000 years of evolutionary relationship and they are our best friends on this fucking earth.
No animal is more loyal, more protective, more willing to give it's life defending his human friend. We have also trained them to fight in wars alongside us.
Fuck you and all chink apologists .
This is why i keep saying that whites are the only real human beings on earth.
Even the gooks with all their superior " intelligence " can never ever show compassion to animals. They are emotionless robots and are subhuman gook scum.

Except in the West it is legally required to stun the animal before killing it, there is absolutely zero comparison at all, animal rights doesn't exist in China, even the Indians treat animals better than China.

If he killed the goddamned dog first, it wouldn't squirm around and splash boiling water all over his feet.

This is cruelty to the point of mental retardation. Why does the dog need to be alive when you boil it? It's terror seasons the meat?

Nuke China.

Chinese insectiods need to be looked down upon as the sub humans they are American or not, fuck all chinks

Now let's see how they treat humans?

>Asians are our alli-

Jesus fucking Christ it's only a few seconds long but I wish I hadn't clicked that.

I don't actually have that much of a problem with the concept of eating dogs (in other cultures). Some people think it's fucked up to eat kangaroos and camels and crocodiles. However, the problem here isn't what type of animal is being eaten. It's the way it gets killed. It's not necessary. If they just killed them quickly and humanely I wouldn't have a problem. But that is not at all what they do.

Underrated

I absolutely hate these dirty disgusting chinks you have no fucking idea

My dog is fast asleep right now next to my fiance. He's basically our child. We even take him to doggy day care when we go to work.

Do you think you've said something?

It clearly says Indonesia

That's actually even more degenerate than the chinks

i think they want tougher meat. Not specifically tastier meat.

I'm gonna use this excuse to eat your kids if you ever have any

it's a flea bath, it's not supposed to kill the dog. it's a primitive flea bath but these are poor as hell indonesians, they don't have money for special dog shampoos.

Nah, fuck you and fuck your dogs. Animal rights faggots are the reason we can't even have zoos anymore. You elevate niggers and women, what's next, will dogs get the right to vote too? Fucking faggot.

Men > Dogs > Women > Niggers > A FUCKING LEAF

Your sexual preference pyramid is inspiring to anyone aspiring to reach the pinnacle of diversity and degeneracy.

Your sexual preference flag is inspiring to any muslims aspiring to reach up little girls skirts

Its because gooks believe that the more something suffers as it dies, and the more its afraid and hurts, the better it will taste.
truly a soulless race.

I never really conveyed my point exactly. Besides, I was just kicking a thought around. I agree that dogs are mankind are genetically intertwined to work together. Although cows are fairly intelligent, they don't literally look at you to help them solve a problem. A cow doesn't respond to human body language. You can't to my knowledge train a cow to warn you when an intruder enters your home or to fiercely attack the intruder.

So I guess what I'm saying is: Please don't murder my future children because I kicked a thought around on pol.

Okay good, as long as you don't touch my doggo. I don't even give a shit if it logically or morally makes sense. You touch my doggo, you die. End of story.

I wouldn't really mid them eating dogs, though I never would try any, but why the torture?

sauce?

You pussy ass westerner. It's just a dog. You faggots name your dogs and pretend like they're people going so far as to dress them in sweaters. You're gay and it's no wonder you have been brought to your knees by your own devices.

These chinks kill their only best friends. They don't deserve ANY friends for that matter and if the only best friend they have left is themselves, then its only a matter of time that they'll eat them too.

Agreed. Family pets are part of the family.

t. Happa

you sneaky chinese roach

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3498394/Horrifying-moment-Chinese-farmer-cooks-LIVE-dog-boiling-water-village-party.html

good eye there kraut. this fucking 56%ing ameritard is justifiying killing mans best friend
back2china

no they just use salt.

so this is the power of a """""105 average IQ""""" country

If you don't eat many types of food that have valid nutrition you're only cucking yourself desu, I've eaten kangaroo crocodile which are actually far better and leaner than red meats insist there was an industry being built around alternative meat sources cause there are plenty of meat types that are better for you than merely pork chicken and cows. I would try dog if it was raised for meat purposes just to see what it would be like.

it's just a little torture bro lol chill

google it yourself you lazy nigger.

I post this only for other people.
>this is because some Chinese prefer the taste of adrenaline-soaked meat.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_and_rights_in_China

> that the meat tastes better if the animal suffers as it dies
telegraph.co.uk/pets/news-features/animal-cruelty-in-china-what-can-be-done-about-it/

>, but also takes immense joy in the gross torture of animals simply because they believe the adrenaline produced by their fear makes them taste better.
huffingtonpost.co.uk/sarah-hardy/china-absent-conscience_b_4393292.html

>Worse still, their death often comes slowly because of the mistaken belief that torture improves taste
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2008/aug/06/animalwelfare.china

kys gook, your life is worth less than a dog

Rockefeller and Mao removed the ancient chinese culture and replaced it with pure human cancer

I would legitimately go to war with gooks for those dogs.
At least punch a chink.

reminder that gooks seal live creatures in tiny bags with limited air and no food just fo a keychain decoration.

also where the fuck is legacy captcha?

fuck, more focused on the missing legacy captcha which is onw back in the reply window.

Nigger have you ever heard of foie gras or however you spell it, they literally feed ducks to death and they die of liver failure, they force tubes down it's throat and many choke to death.

lol

Fucking subhuman trash

Youre no better than they are

>omi soo kawiia *annoying gooks squeels*
genophage when?

thanks, user. my google skills suck ever since they dumbed it down from regular expressions to keyword soup.

how do we reach the chinks to stop this? i'm sure the finns can find a way around the great firewall. we need a foothold inside chinese cyberspace to launch a meme offensive.

Halal and kosher slaughter are very painful for the animal

Also why do Spaniards skewer bulls and they don't even eat them afterwards, sad sad subhuman at least put the meat to use afterwards decadent scum

You have no idea what’s coming, do you? You vile piece of trash!

I once knew old lady who refused to sell her old cow to butcher until the last moment, I dunno but somehow she had a bond.

>french
>human

yea it sounds familiar. What does this have to do wiht my post?

The Chinese lack souls, this has been long documented.

nuking of gook when

these "people" should be gassed, not even joking

china needs to be glassed and the ash figurines the bodies make, dispersed with sticks as entertainment. i'd pay that ticket.

>thinking mean thoughts is the same as acting out sadistic behavior

this kind of thinking gets you pegged

>dumbed it down from regular expressions to keyword soup.
its always been keyword soup.
get results with "china animal suffers taste good".
dont type in english sentence structures, only type in what you want, and so help me god if you ask google questions, I will smack you.

Just saying it's not even just a ching thing to be cunts to animals lots of cultures Are, I would be fine with it if they killed the animal instantly and not draw it out as well as giving them a good relatively free range life while they fatten them up

>dogo though it was fun with people
>didn't figure asians have no soul
When in Asia it's wolf or nothing.

someone needs to find the piece of shit that did this and torture him to death.
stretch it out over weeks, not hours. months if you can.

Is it wrong to desire the utmost pain upon these people?

>It's just animals

>It's their culture

Have you ever met, or heard anyone trying to defend this?

When is violence justified?

fucking witnessed, incinerate the gooks

No, they all deserve to die slow horrible deaths.

nope, animal torturers deserve the death penalty, violence is justified whenever justice is necessary. follow the morality that seems right to you.

Dogs are niggers of the animal kingdom.
Violent, dumb, hunt in gangs, and easily manipulated with free food and housing.

>He's a good boy, he dindu nuffin!