IT'S OK TO BE WHITE

Guys we need to make Talcum X the face of this campaign.

Top kek.

I gotchu senpai

the story writes itself

Who's that iraqui?

Literally the only person Sup Forums agrees is white.

Lol

i dont get it? a white man saying its okay to be white?

lul

Fuck off. Stick to the plan.

LOL

>i dont get it? a white man saying its okay to be white?
either you live under the rock trolling.
well this nice hwite lad abused his mom for saying he is not a nigger.

Definitely more than Le 56%

Leader of BLM. LARPs as a nigger, the media eat it up.

Not joking.

>le

gb2/reddit/

Deeply underrated.

Plenty of fun has been made of him with the hashtag already. He doesn't deserve that much of our attention. Honestly, most of the world has no idea who he is. Don't help make stupid people famous.

top pole

poleaxed.

We weren't black and stuff.

bump

You need to shift into phase two and start posting "it's not okay to be white". Lefties will look and both and realize there's a middle ground. And the radical centrists will win once again

Kek great comment

No phase 2

It's OK to be an Infidel.

Kek

Has anyone ever asked the two black lesbians who started BLM what they think of it having been taken over by a white dude? I'd love to know what they had to say about it.

Thank you sir, you made my day ; D

Good shit, my brother in alcoholism

>the whitest white supremacist to ever walk the earth.
I don't see how this won't be funny.

It's okay to be Shaun White.

Ok.

I've seen it yesterday in Twitter.
Normies were super enjoyed.

Start printing his face with the text

Hmm

>that's the joke

noice

lmao hearty fucking kek

What a fucking bozo, you can see that he is deliberately trying to flare his nostrils, and purse and push out his lips in an attempt to make them look bigger, like nigger lips. He is just a very low IQ white guy, making a living off of black privilege. Because it is way easier than actually working for a living.

>hite guy, making a living off of black privilege. Because it is way easier than actually working for a living.

that Sounds like a Jew....?

>be me, wagecuck but got paid yesterday
>have a few bucks leftover after bills clear
>go to bank and withdraw all cash in increments of $100's and $50's
>cruise back to the house
>write "It's Okay to be White" on front and back
>return to bank and deposit said cash back into account
>rinse and repeat next pay day

inb4 illegal. It's not.

United States Code: Title 18 Part 1 Chapter 17, Section 333
Whoever mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

Toppest, potatobrah.

chequed

my sides are in orbit, have a bump

Aye

A little birdie told me there's going to be an "It's ok to be white" sky banner flown over Berkeley tomorrow at 1pm.

Keep it just plain vanilla.

The message is working as is.

anyone else surprised that we were right? i didnt think the public would sperg out because of this, i guess that means they actually do think its not okay to be white?

He has close to a million followers on twitter.

What I dont get is, what does a white CLEARLY CAUCASOID man gain from being nigger?

They were literally slaves, this whole thing shows how out of wack the US is on race.

you better not be implying there is such a thing as black privelege you fucking bigot

Holy fuck this pic

He also won't let his hair grow out because everyone would see he isn't a nappy headed nigger if he did.

kek!!

This is genius.