Few week ago,American leftist professor visited my college, He lectured how american were bad during WWⅡ

few week ago,American leftist professor visited my college, He lectured how american were bad during WWⅡ.
He described that two nukes were not necessary, It was war crime and American must be ashamed of it and America should not interfere with other nation's political matter
For me,It's not true at all.
American army liberated us. We needed revolution, but we(my ancestor) couldn't, We could not establish own democratic government. but AMERICAN helped us.
We do not have rights as individuals before american saved us. we were not man, we were "subjects" of the emperor under the meiji constitution.
most of Japanese obeyed emperor and its government. They worship emperor for their authorities. There was no rational reason, we were just ignorant and uneducated.
but after WWⅡ, American give us constitution and freedom, ironically, Freedom and rights were given by american,not Japanese nor ourselves.
American could colonize Japan,but They didn't.
American could kill all Japanese for payback, but They didn't.
They gave us Freedom,Right,Democracy,Infrastructure,Food and Education.
Therefore two atomic bombs does not matter for us
We are so thankful for those. Thanks america.
by the way

>inb4 someone call me cuckold
I'm okay with this. I would rather to be cuckold than being uneducated unthankful barbarian.
America is best ally for Japan and Japanese. Good bye

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l2vF_mdC-Fo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hahahaha 999/10 post
i havent laughed this hard in a while. thanks op!

anyway: americans get way too much credit for ww2. the russians were the real threat and destruction of the axis. not the brits, not the french, not the americans.
also, youre the first jap who doesnt know honour - what a shame

They tried it before, they'll try it again
You know what to do

Japan was a democracy since the meiji restoration...

Don't know why you are so much ignorant

US amry and airforce destroied Nazis. not USSR

he's saying USSR was more effective against germany than the americans, which is true, but not without absurdly high casualties
BTW the real enemy is, and in WWII was, the jews

>leftist

Fuck you

We had to do what we had to do left or right

t. Lefty

P.s. fuck you

Baka. The Germanssuffered 3/4 of their wartime lossesfighting the Red Army.

Stop talking about stuff you don't know. If you're the same dude who keeps making posts about wanting Japan to become the Far East's Sudan, then I think that you probably are missing the part of the brain that makes you think rationally.

Post you dicklet with a timestamp to prove you're not a Burger with a proxy.

This. The real enemy of man has never been anyone else.

"literally shaking"

>the russians were the real threat and destruction of the axis

Burger, pls. I know it's hard for you to face the truth. You want credit for all "good" of this world.

>the faggot with a jap proxy is out fishing for newfags again
>in before 100+ replies

to much credit? If they didn't invade western Europe we'd be like all the eastern European shitholes. Vassals of Soviet Union. You'd best be fucking glad England and the USA helped us.

Idiot. The reason the US and the UK managed to invade was because the USSR weakened the Nazis on the Eastern Front; Germany had moved most of its manpower to the East. I can't believe I have to give history lessons on Sup Forums.

He's not saying that the Germans didn't take losses, he's saying the russians caused those losses through horrible attrition.

Put those goalposts back user.

Democracy not working here, we still have like "tono" system in reality. But this is better for us, because most Japanese do not care about politics and anyway, who can be an expert in political matters about everything?

I think you are not Japanese.

The first issue, though, about the atomic mobs:
OF COURSE THIS IS NOT A "WAR CRIME"

Not a crime to pursue war. Just a war. That is how things happen. Our big mistake was strategic to not organize new colonies and then attacking America not making sense. A fight was going to happen between Japanese empire and US at some point, but only over sea routes. American pre-empire (because today now have really like an empire, and this is politically threatening the American republic for same reason Japanese not needing democracy -- but this discussion get much bigger for than can do on imageboard) can be easily to just do trade with us once have small fight to establish that no, Japan and US both too dangerous to fight each other and yes, we want to do business.

But instead sneak attack Pearl Harbor thinking American think like Japanese, that this is only a "hard message" type of signal, but instead same time America already waiting enter the war in Europe -- WHOOPS!

But strategic blunder. It happens. Cannot blame Tokyo leadership forever, because every decision is a risk.

Cannot blame Washington leadership for using best weapon against enemy like Imperial Japanese infantry. Can wait two weeks no food to run suicide raid through camp? This would be stupid to invade mainland and too bad for everyone on both sides. I think atomic bomb was good idea to use. Nobody know what can happen with effect of this weapon anyway, because even word "atomic" top secret for Americans and only very small tests for weapon before use.

This is the history: the actor of the day never know the impact much later. We looking over our shoulder with a telescope, picking the hairs off shoulders of past man like beauty surgery. Stupid.

the number one way that the Soviets defeated the Germans it was by burning their homes and Farms to the ground and moving East so that the Germans had no resources while advancing towards the Soviet forces. They were dead on their feet if not literally dead by the time any fighting occurred because Germany was too stupid to realize how bad the mud season is in Russia.

I think this.

>stockholm syndrome : the post

quality post

Yeah, it was. You should send a few comfort women his way for posting it and then build a statue about it and cry like a faggot.

This post is favorite now.

Be more favorite if actually send me whores.

Japanese are like ants with a Honor and they need queen to build and protect (Emperor). They don’t have same mental as Americans. Let them be Japanese while we let ourselves be Americans. Everyone is happy.

As a nazi, I love the Jews, because Trump loves the Jews.

We are like ants...

I think this is interesting.

But actually I do feel important we keep Emperor, even if now making unusual abdication and changeover (but really, in history of Imperial family we have many unusual events -- people who think otherwise never study).

youtube.com/watch?v=l2vF_mdC-Fo

This is amazing sentence!

Patton regretted what he did until the day (((they))) killed him

Two nukes, or communism? I think we chose wisely.

Very hard to judge the man later for the decision he makes in such a moment. Patton was maybe not an Eisenhower or a Rommel or a Homma, but he was quite a brilliant leader in very many ways, and a sensitive man in private life as well.

Most often very high performer like this is complex person, and this is like the universe making art from people's lives.

Patton was not a MacArthur and knew the value to doubting himself and learning from reflecting on his experience and choices. No greater praise for a war leader than this.