AHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS A REQUIREDTEST IN AN AMERICAN COLLEGE

AHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS A REQUIREDTEST IN AN AMERICAN COLLEGE
*breathes in*
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAH

why isn't mentally ill faggot a choice?

Americans are sleeping right now, try again in a few hours Sven.

Wtf lol

Write in "fuck off with this faggotry."

>transnigger man

This shit always confuses me desu. Is he a man or a woman? Not in it's stupid head but biologically.

I don't believe it

What the fuck is this? I'm in college, and I've never seen this before.

>transgender man
woman biologically
rule of thumb: if someone is transgender [gender], then their actual sex is the opposite of [gender]

Which class?
Lmao Does school text book recognize any gender apart from male and female in US?

They only give that to the Swedish applicants. It easily weeds out the cuckholded swedish whites from the strong arabic seed.

Kek Russians are gay now

Bullshit, this is required in your humanities class aka "america is great but also minorities are oppressed and i'm a white privileged pig" class

stay mad burger. at least our brainwashing is only in the media and not in our colleges

It's required if you take sociology. Never take sociology.

t. guy who thought it would be a great idea to take sociology for the social sciences gordon rule requirement

Real majors don’t take that bull shit. Did your wife’s bull let you post here?

"real majors"
every single americuck in florida is required to take humanities if they even want any advanced degree, no matter what you major in
this is a humanities test

Trick question. Just because Ivan has transitioned doesn't mean that he currently identifies with the biological sex that his crotch is imitating. What kind of fucking bigot wrote this?

>humanities
humanities is a wide range of things. Yes I live in Florida, yes it sucks that 6 humanities credits are required to get any sort of degree but you aren't totally locked in to one thing.

>tfw your name is Ivan
Чoмy?

The number of times I've had to discuss white privilege in my banned books class at the community college leads me to believe that the Swedish man has a point but at least we don't have to worry too much about being raped by refugees yet.

Well I hope you didn't have to deal with toxic masculinity, queer theory, rape culture and black lives matter in your course lmfao

Can't that teacher get in trouble for teaching opinion as fact? Report him to the school

lmao how new are you

MtF or FtM?

>ivan
>homosexual
more like dead, lmao

Doesn't matter, most trannies are mtf so you would say that gay is the most likely sexual orientation

But then it's a "woman" attracted to a man, hence gay.

I don't understand the question.

Delete this

>But then it's a "woman" attracted to a man, hence gay.
No it's a man attracted to a man, but yes this is gay

You have a peepee, you suck peepee, you are gay.

You have juju, you suck juju, you are gay.

You cut your peepee or your juju, you are a mentally ill retard.

Give me my diploma burguer.

graduated in liberal sienses!!!

>assuming Ivan's orientation
Racist question, sue the school

Lmao I go to UC Berkeley and I’ve never seen shit like this, but then again I’m majoring in economics...

"Transgender man" sounds like something that would be gay to fuck but it's actually a woman. I hate these fucking terms.

Holy fuck, good that I live in normal country...

Argentina passes with flying colours

Still would be gay to fuck it

you did not get the question at all.

read it again, it will sink in

Does anyone honestly know what answer they are looking for?

They're biologically the opposite of what they say they are.

Linguistically, that's incorrect because it conveys the woman truly is a man, which she isn't. I refuse to conform to newspeak. You've gotta play to lose. They can fuck off!

>tfw highschool dropout with no GED in my 30s

Maybe its better to be blissfully unaware of what goes on at college campuses.

are you in a human sexuality or gender studies course? I've never had to take any bullshit like that. Either a larp, shit course, or a shit university.

What if it is attracted to both men and women? Wouldn't it be bisexual, yet that isn't an option?

I think you need to replace "trans" with "fake" and you've got a good idea of what's going on.

It says solely to men

The OP's tweet is something philosophers will need centuries to resolve, not some first-year humanities student.

>c ethnic diversity
>psych of holocaust

holy shit, you faggots actually do have a course just about the holocaust, hahahahaha I thought that was just a meme made up to make fun of how much control the jews have over you

>human sexuality
>social problems
>women in am soc
>gender violence
>sociology and religion
most likely taught and attended by a fedora tippers who think "all religion is dumb" yet strangely enough only seem to go after white religions like christianity and get really upset when people criticise muslims or jews

history of USA/west civ is likely just "LOOK WHAT WHITE PEOPLE DID, MUH SLAVERY, MUH INDIGENOUS POPULATIONS, MUH GENOCIDE, LOOK WHAT THE KKK DID, IF YOU ARE WHITE THEN KILL YOURSELF"

war and society is likely just some lefty faggot hippy shit about how war is "never justified" and peace is better

anything to do with psych is just pseudo-intellectual faggotry done by edgelords so they can be super cool and intelligent just like there favourite anime character

world perspectives
aka 3rd world shithole perspectives about why america is bad and you should feel ashamed of yourselves for being born there

marriage and family
sounds good but I have a suspicion its just going to be a long talk about how bad "traditional gender roles" are

so what about, do any of you have any experience in these things? how accurate am I?

>at least our brainwashing is only in the media and not in our colleges
Hahaha, are you insane?

well intro to psych is just learning about Freud, mental disorders, ink blots and other shit

sociology is sjw hell but it is easy

In my opinion the correct answer is "straight" because she is a woman attracted to a man. So the answer they are looking for is probably the opposite of that. Did a postgraduate teaching qualification before, I basically got through it by just picking whatever answer I disagreed with the most - more often than not it turned out to be the answer they were looking for.

But... if a female to male transgender is considered truly male, then it could be attracted to a male that is also a female to male transgender. On a factual basis, it would scientifically be classified as gay.

Saying solely male doesn't clarify anything in the question because the male/female gender meanings have become corrupted through sophistry. Female no longer means female and male no longer means male. The lingustic meaning of "solely" can't be used and isn't applicable in this scenario.

I don't consider to be valid any other meaning to male/man and female/woman than those of biological sex so it's a nonissue for me. If you're a man and like men you're gay. QED.

only doctors and lawyers should go to college. everyone else who goes is a fag.

Lmao did no one else find this comment funny?

I honestly dont know what a transgender man is other than it either wears a strappon or cut its dick off

>most likely
Even the author doesn't know

fpbp

Good point. I myself had a little chuckle and was also surprised that other people did not appear to find that comment funny. I think now that we have drawn more attention to it others will also find it funny and may comment.

what college?

Wow, bigot
Hate words
Proven wrong with science
Having this much of a problem over acceptance
Tranny is a derogatory term

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF US EDUCATION

You sure you're australian m8

no fucking way that's real

this entire society is fucking homosecks, burn it with fire already!!!!

>are traps gay

>yes
>no

kek

I typed this just to tell you that I really enjoyed your post Sven. Thanks! Keep it up!

no, we're all above 14 years old

(x) mentally ill

Your cousin wrote the test, you should tell them to add that option.