Just admit it Sup Forums, you know he's right about everything

Just admit it Sup Forums, you know he's right about everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI&
youtu.be/v0uv_VEfIv0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y-L_ZCkaf64
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Posting this manlet should be grounds for an automatic three day ban.

Why? Scared that his ideas make sense and that he's cleaning up the shitpile that is the youtube "skeptic" community. Scared he'll purge your useful idiots?

He's in political stuff like he was in starcraft: never won anything of importance, but had some low level success at zerg rushing people with mediocre strategy and good tactics.

In this case his goal for winning is nust cash. He already admitted he had no interest in reading to develop his skills. But he figured, political stuff is a booming market. So he pays someone to shill here and other places and he injects his bluepill stuff. He makes discussion intentionally contentious for entertainment value.

It's funny that he as a latin american is so fond of zerging and providing numbers over quality. Not unlike Mexico.

I still haven't forgiven the guy for trying to kill bird jesus

Who is he and what has he said?

Got owned by nick fuentes

Guy's the goodest goy.

A feebleminded imp.

I don't know who that is.

Seconded

>He already admitted he had no interest in reading to develop his skills
Utter bullshit, he already reads up scientific papers to strengthen his argument, stop spreading this false information.
>He makes discussion intentionally contentious for entertainment value.
No, everything he discusses he believes and even if that was true it's pretty pathetic that the best of your guys got BTFO by this man for "entertainment value", sad!

Who?

He, his followers, and his shills like you are only interested in the appearence of winning.

Winning in politics isn't like winning a starcraft match. You can "win a presidency" and lose big. It's about whether you're helping people forward or holding them back.

And as his motivation to make money off of this, without actually caring about the accuracy of information (he said multiple times you should just trust experts at their word), he is nothing more than an echo devoid of genuine thought.

The only thing he's ever been right about was encouraging his leftist buddy to off himself. Thanks Destiny.

The only argument he's managed to strengthen is that he's a borderline autist.

got rekt by althype

>he already reads up scientific papers

No he just reads the abstracts. The results. Not the methods. Not the paper.

He doesn't think about the results. He doesn't question them. He doesn't compare them to papers showing the opposite results.

>only interested in the appearence of winning.
Yeah, he's done a pretty good job of winning so far buddy. I mean the only way to win is to win?
>Winning in politics isn't like winning a starcraft match
k?
>You can "win a presidency" and lose big
like donald trump? he "won" but he is hated by all now.
>without actually caring about the accuracy of information
He cares very much, thats why he corrects the idiots who come to faulty conclusions from skim reading papers like sargon of cuckad and naked ape by schooling them what the hypothesis of the papers actual mean.

>he already reads up scientific papers

Of course he reads up...

>borderline autist
>has a catholic christian flag
>american

top lel mate. Fuck off back to your bible belt.

>No he just reads the abstracts. The results. Not the methods. Not the paper.
Proof? You have no proof, just because the paper doesn't say what you want it to say you go full batshit and claim the conclusion is something else, learn to read.

>google everything on stream
>research

He's a corporate Democrat. He thinks it's better to have corporations make trillions and redistribute their money to the poor, instead of bringing in jobs that the poor can actually do.

What of fundamental relevance has he actually been right on?

I'm British, and also not Christian.

But I'd rather spend my time around Bible belters than balless city-fags so smug you can taste it in the air, or maybe that's your body odour, I never know.

And it's funny that leftists prance around claiming their intellectual superiority over the right, well, supposing that were true, which if it were we wouldn't have Evelyn Waugh or DH Lawrence, at least we're decisive enough to actually consistently beat you faggots against the odds because with everything on your side you STILL can't manage to beat us at our worst.

Suck my balls you fucking WEAKLING.

>googles to see if the claims the person is making is true
>finds out it isnt and btfos them
lmao
>He thinks it's better to have corporations make trillions and redistribute their money to the poor, instead of bringing in jobs that the poor can actually do.
You understand that robots are going to take over all working and most middle class jobs right? You understand we dont live in the 1800s anymore right? You understand we need to change the world works to sort this out right?
>I'm British, and also not Christian.
nah your just a muslim.

>nah your just a muslim.

How typical, you got fucked over so you had to imagine it was a Muslim. Cuck psychology at work.

Sad!

remember to sage the bait thread, newfriends! you just gotta type sage in the option field.. not hard at all! :)

got rekt by Jim

>literally just googling shit instead of doing research

the only thing this midget beta manlet is good for is to sit on his ass, play games and amuse his degenerate autistic audience

leddit spaces
Sad!

How's the new chancellor?

>How typical, you got fucked over so you had to imagine it was a Muslim.

I would PAY MONEY to see Destiny debate someone on Sup Forums on the subject of holocaust denial.

PLEASE let him know.

This dumb fuck doesn’t even know what philosophy means, saying it is the “study of what should be”

if you meant to ask unironically, idk desu
we literally just voted and its too early to give him a feedback
ask me in a year or so

>I mean the only way to win is to win?

See I look at someone's followers to see what movement someone represents. What are they advocating for? How are they trying to change the world?

Destiny's followers are the weirdest. They only care whether he won or not. They literally can not have a substantial discussion about the topics discussed, just the topic of who "won". It's like playing basketball, but having no rules for how to score points. Fans from both sides walk away saying their team won.

At least with sports or esports there is the challenge of getting good at it.

Politics in its most enlightened form isn't about athletics. It's about organizing the world for the general betterment of people and the world.

I have not seen him take a single step towards that, or at least attempt to do so.

I did a debate with him a while back. He didn't really criticize my points until I got off the air. He also admitted that reading up and learning more about the issues he's talking about would be a waste of time.

I mean, if you find it entertaining, good for you, but can you fuck off distracting people with shilling this guy? Is it really worth the money to disrupt the political process?

>I would PAY MONEY to see Destiny debate someone on Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI&
here ya go, watch a female Sup Forums user get blown the fuck out by him. Wheres my money now? Remember these people are the best you have :^)

He never said he would pay you money you brainlet

smol boye needs huggies so the meanies on the leagues dont hurt his fefes

"Like i said, you could remove 100% of black people from the USA, and the USA, in every single way would be better off, it really would be, thats a shitty thing to say, but its true"
Based

It was unironic. I like the looks of him. He's young and that's good because youth means he's probably going to be motivated, decisive, and generally high-energy.

He also has some serious balls, out-and-out naming the Soros.

Spaces for clarity, no one wants to read some hyper-compressed bullshit.

>I would PAY MONEY

>female Sup Forums user
I need names.

>Pay you
>you
>you are
>you are a faggot

OP is a faggot guys, good job lets wrap up for the day.

Their basketball team would be worse

Doesn’t say he would pay you money

Still dunno y this is posted so much. He is retarded.

oh shit, blown the fuck out

Destiny =no context or content
Just like the game.

kek

Face it, Sup Forums: Destiny's undefeatable. A debate savant. Socrates himself wouldn't have a chance.

Because his fans are brainlets like he is, he doesn’t know what philosophy means, go watch the Athens debate. Athens says it’s the love of wisdom and destiny gets all uppity saying “No! It’s the study of what should be” ... fucking moron and same with Athene for not pointing that out

ye and we also got our blau-schwarz-koalition which is awesome
another good sign of him becoming a good chancellor is that justin cuckdeau recently critizised him and called him the "austria trump"
laughed my fucking ass of desu

austrian*

>Proof? You have no proof

See I just said something that contradicted your worldview and rather than just ask for proof, the second after the request you close your mind. You sound just like him.

I could link you one of the debates where he admits this explicitly. You would still convince yourself it's false. Besides, with a little work you can achieve the same: try to find proof for him ever considering the methods or motives of papers that he's quoting.

I'm giving one obvious example, but there are many things that come off as glaring red flags with the guy. It's not a problem of intelligence, btw, he's clearly smart. It's a problem of laziness and lack of self-development.

you forgot the timestamp, schlomo

>No! It’s the study of what should be
Did he really say that? Because with that definition lots of shit is immoral, incest masturbation are suddenly not these moral nutrals, because they can have negative long term effects with no added benefit, if he really said that he really fucked himself over.

this fucking manlet plays league of legends all day while his child drowns in its own shit and piss

spend some less time sperging out online and some more time on raising your kid not to become retarded like you, destiny

He's a twitch streamer that gets paid to argue with retards about politics. He uses a condescending tone because he makes himself feel right that way.
He's pretty much the centrist massive brain meme but a leftist.

Trudeau's just jealous he's not the new kid on the block anymore.

Part of his strategy just involves being aggressive and thinking he is right, and the people just buy into it thinking “ oh he is yelling and seems so sure about it, he is probably right”

>No, everything he discusses he believes
like the time he said the USA should invade Mexico?

Underrated.

I've watched a couple of vids of him. The way he twitches and moves around, combined with how fast he speaks makes him seem like an amphetamine junkie.

Yea and you should see how sure he thinks he is about it, reducing philosophy into normative philosophy. The guy is an idiot

youtu.be/v0uv_VEfIv0

I don't care how you feel about the guy who made the video, destiny is one of the biggest spergs on the internet

he can suck a muslim cock and fuck off

>construct the most fucktarded sentence on the planet
>tell others how to stop being retarded

you post like you're fresh off the boat from black twitter city

Isnt this the guy that thought debating shrekli is a good idea?

I hate condescension.. It's such a reddit thing. Adds nothing but bad emotions to the conversation. I wonder if there are any leftists who would actually just present their points without having to insult and demean their opponents. I would like to know my opponents a bit better, but I don't want to torture myself to do it.

about what?

i really like him, sure he sperges out some times, but he covers a great spectrum of topics, really interesting to listen to, even if you dont agree, but sometimes you get caught off guard by him saying "dog you are so fucking priviledged" or "im not sure if he is racist"

Also can you source that first statement
>No! It’s the study of what should be
Would greately appreaciate

who the fuck is this and why should i care?

he's a nobody and you shouldn't care
just report and ignore these threads

This son of a bitch is destroying trump supporters left and right, and basicly just fuck your borther because incest is not wrong

He got fucked by Naked Ape, Sargon, Shkreli, Ryan Dawson, and somewhat fucked by Vegan Gains.

You also just see his face and not the other (same strategy molyneux uses). It psychologically predisposes you to identify with who you see and also to assume they're dominant.

dont forget Jim, when he was yelling about having tv ads so more genius black kids could become doctors

>Hear him say providing technology to uneducated non-whites will level the playing field.
>Think of all the dole bludging abbos I have met with iphones new 4wds they bought with their star trek utopia money
>Still sniff petrol and drink themselves to death

These people really need to thrown into third world country to see what they are talking about

>just report and ignore these threads
Reporting and ignoring these threads wont do anything. This is a political board and Steven II is a political figure in this sphere we inhabit. You dont try to deny a man his voice just because you hate what he says, you sound like an SJW buddy.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y-L_ZCkaf64

1:50

what is this picking on defenceless womyn now are we? pretty sure you felt like a big man after that right? hahaha

Probably gonna watch that tomorrow. Jesus, those dislikes.

At this point Athene should have just made fun of him for not knowing what philosophy is for 2 hours and refused to discuss anything else, just berating him for hours non stop

gr8 b8 m8

You have to go back. You don't smell right.

She;s an ugly slut btw.

thanks m8, that really does not fit into his thinking in my oppinion. Most of his morality talks are about things that do not harm others, but when you say what ought to be, negative lifestyle choices, lazyness promiscuity etc. suddenly become immoral.

This guy is the weakest debater I've ever heard.
As soon as he knows he is beat he autisticly rages,raises his voice by 3 octaves and starts spitting shit as fast as he can to try to bury his fuck up. He isn't intelligent he has no knowledge of the topics he debates he just has dot points and buzzwords the majority of his arguments are "Muh GDP".
As for winning a debate I'm yet to see it. This his fucker wouldn't last 10 minutes against even the lowest shitskin Sup Forumsack.
Fuck off out of here with this weak as piss soyboy and his shekle chasing channel

>dutch
>telling me I dont smell right.

If you want these posts to look more convincing you have to actually go to the effort of faking replies to them. Otherwise Sup Forums won't get trolled.

>WHAT I LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT
Are you sure destiny didn't invent literally can't even in another timeline?

I don't think so Nigger.

Fuck off. You're an ugly slut. Also, these captchas are getting harder by the day.

i doubt destiny is educated enough to really absorb the material of any of these papers

reading scientific journals and actually absorbing them is a skill.

By saying philosophy is about what ought to be as well you limit it to normative aspects of philosophy leaving out a bunch of branches of philosophy

>debating women

thats cute.