Is it true Sup Forums?

Is it true Sup Forums?

Or is the ministry of truth telling everyone this is true?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_women_in_World_War_II
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My rationale makes me think that this must've been a unique event and that this political correctness is getting out of hand.

I don't think women of ANY color were allowed in the military back then.

>trench warfare
>ww2

Pick up a history book you wh*te supremacist bigot, WOC (women of colour) defeated the Nazi war machine single handedly while your pussy ass wh*te great grandparents shat their pants and done nothing.

but i thought niggers were enslaved until the 60's?
i thought women were kept in the kitchen until the 80's?

sounds like maybe old society wasn't so oppressive after all

I mean there might have been some African women in Ethiopia who picked up guns and shot at the Italians.

hahaha i didn't notice

Wrong bigot. Women of color not only defeated the Nazis, but they also served within the Wehrmacht.

This better be a joke since world war 2 revolves around the blitzkrieg-type of warfare, which makes trench fighting impractical

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_women_in_World_War_II
>worked in factories or building ships or as nurses
>no combat at all
>1/1000th the number of deaths compared to men
>one all-black women battalion that delivered mail

I fear when I’m an old man, my grand daughter or maybe even my little niece is going to come to me and ask for help with her history homework.

I’m going to open her notepad and read something like “the history of ethnic women on the frontline” or some ridiculous shit

What will I even be able to do guys?

My grandmother worked in an ammo factory during WW2 while my grandfather fought on the western front. Even now, when she is 96 with very bad dementia, she still complains about the lazy niggers who constantly smoked marijuana cigarettes that she had to work with at the ammo factory.

She makes sure to tell this to every black nurse that she sees.

yea they were there with the easter bunny and sinbad

Modern society will not be here when you have grandchildren. We'll have some sort of a massive war/other eruption of violence and this ridiculous leftism will come to an end

>That's the joke.
FFS Sup Forums takes it's own bait way too often.

Ask for sources, real peer reviewed sources. Arguement over.

Sorry about your grandmother user. I've had a few relatives struggle with Alzheimer's and its heartbreaking.

Not only that. The Supreme Allied Commander in Europe was a woman of colour. Eisenhower was just a frontman, because it was believed in that primitive, unprogressive era that had the truth been known, the racist, patriarchal soldiers of the time wouldn't have accepted the authority of a strong, proud woman of colour. All this was hushed up after the war, just like the fact that we fought on the wrong side and the holocaust didn't happen.

am I missing the meme? WW2 made extensive use of trenches

Peer reviewing is a tool of the patriarchy designed to shut down groundbreaking studies performed by competent women.

Yep you caught the hole in their bullshit.

Looks like the WEgyptians are just gonna re-write all history now.

WW1 was trenches
WW2 was TANKZ