Is anyone else experiencing derealization in recent years? Honestly...

Is anyone else experiencing derealization in recent years? Honestly, I can't believe that the stuff that's going on in the west is real. It's like I am stuck watching some shitty movie, and I can't move my eyes away from what's going on.
Caricatures used to be something you laughed at (hah! there's no way this is ever going to happen!) - but they're actually happening in reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kOHMwo7wzGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How can Bulgaria be so based?

Could stray gypsies be classed as jihadi's too?

no

you're just trying to make a group acting stupid mystical.

no one likes you

>derealization
Checked for an interesting term.

We are trapped in the clutches of a downwardly spiraling society, brought about by the imposition of a cultural viewpoint which completely dissociates physiological stimuli from their evolutionarily-derived purpose. We eat because it tastes good, not to obtain nutritional value. We watch things that visually stimulate us, while wasting our lives away on a sofa. We fuck strangers en-masse, but do not reproduce. We have borders to our state, but no nation contained within those borders. We scream over equality, while staring blatant inequalities in the face on a daily basis.

IOW: The world is going mad because we have denied Nature, and Man never truly wins over Nature when the two stand in contest. Nature always wins.

Damn. I guess “gun control” isn’t much of an issue over there.

Who needs a border wall when you have Dinko patrolling the border with a helicopter gun ship

>Dinko reporting
>Dinko reporting
>Dinko reporting
>Dinko reporting
>>Kirov in queue
>>delete Kirov
>queue 20x more Dinko
>Dinko reporting

>Could stray gypsies be classed as jihadi's too?
That guy would have to hunt down the whole country of Bulgaria if that was the case

have you ever played Civilization 6 on pc? You can literally take over the world by spreading a religion (islam) pretty much peacefully, if you count civilian uprisings peaceful

Best explanation t b h

ffs. just when you thought Bulgaria couldn't get any more based.

He better start right away then

Watch Hypernormalisation by Adam Curtis

>tfw that's what is happening in Europe
We defended our land for millennia from this animals yet history will mark that at the end we lost and europe was finally islamized

Cid Meyer was forced to put PC shit like that in his game. The best part is,he left Easter eggs that anybody with half a brain could figure out that are blatant jokes against what he was forced to adhere too

this shit has always happened, but the modern internet allows for it to be reported everywhere instead of to certain people whose news feeds didn't overlap. it's probably increased in frequency due to a sort of re-uptake effect where with more frequent reporting, more crazy events occur per year in actuality

I agree OP. It's called Hypernormalization.
I'm not a Trump hater, but it says something about the world that we actually supported a man with that limited of a vocabulary. Compare Lincolns speeches to Trumps.
At least Trump accurately represents modern times.

>have to make Ghandi peaceful....
>fucking liberals
>he will be peaceful at first alright....
>but he gonna nuke niggas the moment he gets uranium

the only way to defend against it is if your government kills the uprising with lethal force, without that, you're fucked. However, if the U.S. can pull this off, you know we are going to influence your government to invest in commercial ovens.

this sucks, in previous Civ games you had to spread religion by conquering, forcing your religion on others through proximity, or using missionaries as spies. there was a mechanic where you could give your civ freedom of religion and your cities would not suffer religious penalties but you lost all bonuses except a small increase with number of religions present

>Ghandi declares war on you, his ally, because you refused to give him uranium for 1gold for 10 rounds.

well, technically you cant take them over, but you can cause so many civilian uprisings that destroys their military trying to defend its land that you can just swoop right in and steal cities left and right

theres still only one way to conquer the world, irl and civ 6, deadly force.

Yep

I sometimes wonder if we really are in the Truman show or something. You know Putin stages crazy political events in Russia to keep everybody confused and weirded out... I wonder if our government is doing the same.

Politics and our government has basically turned into a reality tv show. It's hard to believe.

A Hind D?

It proves gamergate was real, PC mentality has destroyed video games , there has never been a peaceful solution to religious conquests. Islam is no different, the only way to effectively destroy it is to kill all its followers

It's actually a great choice, it's more rugged then more helicopters of it's class and requires less maintenance

Holy shit that guy is based as fuck. I wish here in Italy we could do that

>(hah! there's no way this is ever going to happen!) - but they're actually happening in reality.
>but they're actually happening
>actually happening
>happening

Colonel?

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=kOHMwo7wzGg

Glad bounty hunting as a profession and civic duty is finally making a comeback.
>mfw

>Is anyone else experiencing derealization in recent years?

derealization and depersonalization, along with occasional sudden tunnel vision and sleepwalking

probably chemtrails

Civilization is collapsing all around us there is a major terrorist event every three weeks at this rate and shitskins are holding entire cities hostage with their ooking and eeking I'm honesty surprised how people still wake up every day and commute to work for their pay checks.

>Is anyone else experiencing derealization in recent years?
Wait for China bubble to pop, then you'll see some real shit