Since all white women are sluts and lost their virginity at 14...

Since all white women are sluts and lost their virginity at 14, would you settle with a middle/upper class traditional BLACK housewife?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db131.pdf
gallup.com/poll/155735/blacks-likely-obese-asians-least.aspx
cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_23/sr23_022.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4850739/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr049.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24339055
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/oby.20018/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17032488
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22364062
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd rather fuck a snake than a nigger

If you wouldn't fuck Kerry Washington then you're gay.

>traditional black housewife
both of them?

Wouldn't marry any woman
There is nothing in marriage that benefits the man

Yes.

yes, they are good!

Not unless you value security, family and trust in your relationship.

No thanks, I do not want my children to be ugly mongrels.

You can have all of that without marriage
I guess there is the tax benefits

Blacks have the highest age-adjusted rates of obesity (47.8%) followed by Hispanics (42.5%), whites (32.6%), and Asians (10.8%).
Obesity is significantly more common among black women (56.6%) than black men (37.1%).
cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db131.pdf

Blacks are among the most likely in the United States to be VERY obese, with about 9% falling into obese class II and 6% obese class III -- the highest Body Mass Index (BMI) categories.
gallup.com/poll/155735/blacks-likely-obese-asians-least.aspx

Interracial marriages are more likely to disrupt than marriages in which both spouses are the same race/ethnicity.
cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_23/sr23_022.pdf

On average, black women have higher rates of marital instability, marry later in life, are less likely to marry and to remain married than are white women.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4850739/

Black women (37%) had the lowest chances of first marriages lasting 20 years, significantly lower than for white women (54%).
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr049.pdf

Digits confirm. If you wouldn't fuck Kerry Washington you're gay.

You'll be breeding more niggers into this world so I'm not sure about the rationality of that course of action.

>if you're not into bestiality then you're gay!

Yes, which is why I specified upper/middle class status, poor people are fat because of the lack of good food and all the artificial ingredients in cheap food.

if she looked like that then yes. i have nothing against black women i just don't find them attractive on average. when they're hot they're really hot though.

low IQ is associated with increased odds of obesity, particularly in female adolescents and in adolescents with high SES.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24339055

Childhood general intelligence has a direct effect on adult BMI, obesity, and weight gain, net of education, earnings, mother's BMI, father's BMI, childhood social class, and sex. More intelligent children grow up to eat more healthy foods and exercise more frequently as adults.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/oby.20018/full

Individuals live longer and stay healthier because they are more intelligent, not because they are wealthier or living in a more egalitarian society.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17032488

Reproduction is philosophical, you you fun in a black you still have what is classified as a human.

You however are classified as a larping fag, simply because you dont even know who "Red Pill Black" is.

So fat kids are less intelligent on average?

>Since all white women are sluts and lost their virginity at 14, would you settle with a middle/upper class traditional BLACK housewife?
There's no point to a wife who cannot produce White children user. Plus, the reality is, more BLACK women are sluts and lost their virginity at 14 than White women. White girls are actually far less whorish than most believe them to be.

What's so special about white children inparticular?

Yup and notice how more than half the black women in the U.S. are obese

No.
I want high iq heirs with good genetics that look like me and my ancestors.

how do u get that fat?

Well for a lot of people eating is a coping mechanism for trauma, many fat adults/teens are extremely mentally ill.

IQ:

The right black woman, yes, absolutely. Can we even consider white women as women anymore? Most dont know how to cook, clean, or care for another human being. They are materialistic control freaks. If a really good black woman came into your life you'd be a fool to pass that up.

>trauma

you mean like child abuse?

Compared with whites, African Americans are at increased risk. Latino, Asian/Pacific Islander, and multiracial children have greater odds of reports, and Native Americans have lower odds of reports for physical abuse.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22364062

i wouldn't fuck a nigger even if i was payed a million dollarydoos

>There are classes of obesity

I think my white, eldest sister is the only tolerable female I know, she is conservative, knows how to clean and cook, but is wasting her time with some fucking dickhead boyfriend, he's not abusive, just an idiot.

TIL Cubans are Geniuses

These are mostly non existent.

Black women are a snapshot of what happens when you let feminism run unchecked

>Since all white women are sluts and lost their virginity at 14, would you settle with a middle/upper class traditional BLACK housewife?

What's wrong with this? So long as she doesn't talk about it it's fine. All you want is a good partner in bed, sex is truely amazing if the woman knows what she's doing.

Always this shit from you fucks.

I've never met a black woman in person who I was even remotely attracted to.

All other variables being good, I could probably settle with a mulatto. I don't know if I could stand breeding with full blooded nigress though.

Yes. Sex with a hot lady of color is out of this world. That tight mare's pussy!

but you're a nigger?

Housewives are mothers, not girlfriends, it's the maturity of females you must respect with further asexual marriage.

Sex is way better if you take her virginity and mold her into whatever you want.

they have the same IQ as niggers.

Niggers skew all the stats in the U.S.
If blacks left crime would drop dramatically, life expectancy would go up, IQ would go up, etc.

Yeah but you can never touch their hair.

This is what white nationalists like

Plenty of white women still virgins 17-19

What sadden me is that you could literally take the best genetic nigger you can find, high iq, good inmune system, etc.
The same with a white person and make them breed.

Their little mongrel will have a lot of complications and problems, even as a product of top tier genetics.
Miscegenation should be made public.

But all black women are sluts who lost their virginity at 7.

Eveeything i've read regarding mixed race kids points towrds it being a bad idea. The section in jared taylors books hits the issues nicely.

all wypipo is demonz
pay me