Shia will not divide us

Guys this dumbfuck is at it again. Shall we proceed? (We have location again, so it won't be that hard)

French anons will be needed

drone with a bucket of green paint

Or acid

Wher is it??

No, its kind of gay now
You can do it if you want, im just going to be at home

We should replace it with an "It's okay to be white" flag

Bump for making Shia lose his mind again.

Yess plase

Place "IOTBW" on this shit.
To make it you will need a drone, a plastic tube, that will be closet from one side (upper) with flag attached to it.

Absolutely subversive.

this

Where are our frog flag brothers?
A drone looks to be the only way. Guess they learnt from last time not to put something where anybody can get to it.

I'm working on this. I have 2 plans :
- The first is a drone who carry a bucket upside down with a banner attached to it. (Btw if you want a special message on the banner, tell me I'm open to ideas)
- The second one is a bit more complex but will be a permanent solution. A drone (again) who carry a miniaturised electric saw and a mechanical pincer. The plan for this one is to cut the zipties who are attaching the flag and taking it back home with the pincer

Just stick with It's Ok to be White on a banner

Your electric saw idea is ambitious but maybe a bit hard to do. Still funny though.

And also this. Think about it.

We can attach a hollow pvc cylinder with is open in one side to a drone via rope, than fly the drone to the flag and lower the cylinder on the flag poll, and than the cylinder will cover the flag.

Just trie to get in done. Everyone is waiting in line to have a shot.

Take a plastic pipe (dont miss the diameter)
Close the upper end
Attach a hook above
Attach "Its Okay to be white" flag

enjoy

I only have some question :
What are the dimension of the flag ?
Is it really ziptie who are keeping the flag from falling ?

Gather 2 to 10 anons.
Wear full length shooting coats and shades - the full Columbine.
Walk up as close as you can get
Pull out (best available) super soakers.
Spray stinking liquid shit cocktail over flag.
You'd have to use a range finder and rehearse. Like a hit, with shit.

Upside down bucket on flagpole with IOTBW flag would work. Maybe put a container of green paint inside the bucket to be punctured by the flagpole, dripping onto the HWNDU flag, and ruining it. It would need to be a long thin bucket to ensure coverage.

So you've got the idea, my felow goy.
but its better to use a metallic hook so you can easy deattach PVC pipe.

Shia is irrelevant.

Take a binoculars and investigate it

The funniest thing to do would be absolutely nothing. We're reactionary and this doesn't make me react at all, and I suspect none of your hearts are in it either. We won. Our flags are the screencaps and memes from those glorious times, his flag is just pathetic.

The flag is 38 meter up in the air. It's very unlikely someone will touch it from the ground. But maybe if they pass the security from the other side of the building maybe they have a chance

Yep, but "IOTBW" is not. Remember, we want it to become worldwide.

I live really far from the position of the flag, I need to make a perfect, I will not have a second try.

Don't deny us of keks.

It was fun to watch the first stream, but a video of a flag by itself is more boring than a blank piece of paper. Why care?

Have you ever met a single human being that even knew what it was, seen it on tv, or even seen a video of some normie talking about it? Didn't think so. Its a meaningless art project and it doesn't matter.

https : // 8 ch dot net /hwndu

Move here, mods will delete these threads on sight.

There is full board dedicated to /hwndu/ on 8ch:
8ch/hwndu/

ok rabbi you're right, we definitely shouldn't even bother doing it then.

definitely wouldn't be hilarious or anything

Go there and measure it, you will need it in case of not screwing the whole idea.

If you want i can teach you how to measure it from the distance using just a stick if you can't
AFAIK its a historical building, am I right?

I can make calculations using height of the building

getting sulfuric acid on there somehow would be nice... maybe a vial hanging from a drone that gets tilted over when hitting the flag

Jesus those frog anons haven't taken it down yet?

Knock yourself out, then.

Holy shit, user, we need to place IOTBW everywhere. Including France. Why not shoot two rabbis at the same time?

Notice that drone with flame was already tried, despite everyone knowing that modern flags are fireproof.

But drone with plastic tube would be super effective

a drone cutting the flag in half thus dividing us
not sure if srs..

change flag to "its ok to be divided" or "Emperor Donald Trump lead US into your Kingdom"

Do we know the position of camera?

DO IT NANTES user
Show them le génie français

steal the flag fuck those iotbw retards
a war trophy is more important

Watch out OP.

yes we know the location and angle. French user tried to throw a jacket over it a few times.

I trust the Israeli intelligence. Send the drones guys.

our mods are the biggest faggots going.
Ban for doxing a fucking flag pole...
>if only we had mods that cared about Sup Forums

t. graphic design artist

you have one of the best ideas here m8, but goy, this is might be batter. Same plan as before but this time the pipe will be coverd with fual and on the top will be a lighter. Once the poll is on place the drone operator will give a radio command witch will ignite the lighter end burne the pipe arownd the flag.

>they literally just need to take it off
stealing the flag is the only option you morons

I'm not in nantes, this is one of my biggest problem. I can't act fast, I will probably try to make history near december (if I can) but I am going for the wartrophy if it fail I will put the banner

nice
good decision m8

STILL
THE FLAG IS STILL UP
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING, HAVING A GODDAMN TEA PARTY? FUCKS SAKES GET THE DAMN FLAG

>near december
God you frogfags are pathetic. Why don't you wait till next year or the year after?

if you can't do it with a drone just get a rockclimbing friend to climb up there
i'd do it if i lived there

ITS A WHITE FLAG IN FRANCE!

Maybe instead of a bucket take part of a drainpipe, it will cover it entirely. It could be too heavy for the drone though. Make sure you do a few practice sessions before you try it, because it will take quite a lot of piloting skill to pull this off, whichever method you choose

Why is that still up?
It's called 'capture the flag', not 'let Shia practice faggotry'.

Pay a muslim to to steal it

Lol

leave the french up to a simple task of taking a flag and they'll never get it right. Aught to get some Americans out to France. We know how to take shit that the french can't do themselves

Joe rogan talked about hwndu to his millions of followers.

Anyone got a 3.5W wicked laser?

Yes but it's not strong enough.

Remove kababe frome internet

yeah you know those shows that the first season or two are really good and fun but after it drags on and becomes boring well this is it

why dont you fags give it a rest? after england it became gay and boring

Fuck yes. I literally just watched internet historian on youtube of this today.

We need french anons to get it

topkek

Don't touch it unless it is with a flame throwing drone. Just grabbing it is completely uncreative.

It's been up for the 2 weeks. Americans got theirs in 36 hours. The British parlours onto the building but since they binned their sharp objects they couldn't nab it but at least shut it down in 24 hours.

C'mon France, do the drone bucket or literally anything to shut it down at the very least.

At least someone tried to burn it with a drone I don't have the webm saved. That's about it other than people doing the stupid lasers thinking it will burn

He only put this new flag up to distract people from his pedophile friends in Hollywood.

>green paint
just gonna get messy, NO PAINT.
the dome did nuffin wrong.

JUST CUM ON THE FLAG

it's France not Britain

SUGGESTION.
Wouldn't it be funnier to do something different.
Maybe we could somehow meme the french themselves into taking down the flag.
French are spineless so they will take it down if they get under preassure

Switch it with a flag that says It's ok to be white.