Well done, feminism. Now men are afraid to help women at work

>A new book claims that male office workers are now so afraid of being on the receiving end of a sexual harassment case, they are reluctant to mentor, assist, befriend and even hold open doors for female colleagues

>companies themselves are contributing to this mess, as they are now so terrified of legal action they send staff on sexual harassment training courses, and are duty-bound to follow up on any allegation, however minor

>cites examples of men who have been dragged in by their HR departments for simply opening a door for a female colleague or complimenting her on a new suit. “Stories like these spread around workplaces, instilling a fear that innocent remarks will be misinterpreted,” she says

>paints a depressingly familiar picture of university lecturers who won’t even close their office doors when alone with a female student

>US National Journal survey where a male Congress aide said: “Several female aides have been barred from staffing their male bosses at evening events, driving alone with their congressman or senator, or even sitting down one-on-one in his office for fear that others would get the wrong impression.”

>In a lawsuit-happy culture, where claims can seemingly be made on a 'he said/she said' basis, men are now trying to ensure their actions are always covered by a third party witness. Increasingly, they want to make sure the walls have ears – just in case something “inappropriate” is said

>And who’s got the foggiest clue about where “inappropriate” even begins these days? Holding open a door? Saying, “nice dress?” Smiling? Making eye contact?

>In this toxic, paranoid environment, women will never be trusted as advisers. They will be frozen out of networks – or, increasingly, create their own women-only networks, which on the surface promise advancement yet deep down increase gender separatism. Would the single-sex workplaces of the 1940s be safer for all?

archive.is/xsGwr

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B010D3QU2U/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41866970
spectator.co.uk/2017/11/the-consequence-of-this-new-sexual-counter-revolution-no-sex-at-all/
hbvl.be/cnt/dmf20171102_03165552/een-team-van-vrouwen-boezemt-mannen-schrik-in
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey but at least we got rid of slut shaming.

Weird, it's almost like MGTOW is a natural reaction to empowered sluts...whod've thunk it.

I'm out.

What new book? Please give details.

Sad but true.

>Helping women
Never

History repeats, I have no doubt in my mind that once upon a time in our ancient history precisely the same thing happened which resulted in women being locked out of the work place for centuries.

Mike Pence has the right idea by keeping his wife around when he interacts with other women

Well...good?

Women are shouting at the top of their lungs how they dont need men, they dont need a male to show them stuff at work and they dont need a boyfriend/husband.
They reject guys who approach them with glee and ghosting is very common.

So why not just let them be? they clearly dont want anything to do with men

>inb4 chad doesnt have problems
Many rape accusations are levied against powerful, attractive men who dont want to engage in a relationship and alot of girls reject guys who look good because they think "Oh this guy thinks he can do whatever he want, ill show him!"

>create their own women-only networks
heh
I'd really like to see their ships crash and burn

They'll be remembered when business and be competitive counts the most, there won't be space for their abstract, emotionally inflated feelings

>this

true words

I call bullshit

sounds like it is time for a good old lawsuit.

keeping women out just because you are scared that anything they say will get you fired is gender discrimination.

Female only businesses won't perform as well as male only ones. They blame patriarchy and demand government subsidies. Hopefully government won't be retarded enough to give in

>be a stupid, cucked, American male
>be a disgusting, fat slob
>try talking to women
>instant sexual harassment when trying to flirt just a little bit
>"this is women's fault!"

If i can help it, I won't even work with women any more. There's no point. You have to always walk on egg shells, cater to their rag tantrums, compensate for their incompetence and insecurity without ever addressing either and practically bite through your tongue to prevent yourself from contradicting any of their batshit insane and infantile yammering. If you could treat women like equals, it'd be fine, but you can't. So, I do everything I can to avoid working with women.

Male only businesses aren't allowed to exist.

>you taking offense is my fault
The inner workings of mental midgets may never be known.

Why should men help women ? They can do absolutely the same things, same tasks as men in the same time with the same effort and same result.
I forbid myself to help any woman (we have very, very few because IT) at work, that will be considered as a patriarchal and sexist attitude and they don't need it anyway. No personal chat either, we are here to work.

Seriously? That's fucking retarded

every business should have security cams running 24/7 just to easily tell which harassment claims are false
easiest way to avoid lawsuits

invest in body cams and audio tapes, turn them on whenever you walk 20 feet near any blue haired freak you see

wait, so you can't even open a door for a woman without being called out for sexual harrasment?
What the fuck, where is this autism taking place?

Just wait a few more years and this shit will happen in Viro, too

> Don't be a beta cuck.

> STAY AWAY of crazy hair colored ham beasts.

You will be ok.

If the girl have nice hair, use lipstick, dress nice, etc. And you are not a complete beta disaster, you probably can have a semi professional relation with flirting and fun and nothing bad is going to happen.

>assuming government is not retarded enough to dump money on stupid virtue-signalling

they are if you've got a brain. the trick is to create a bunch of braindead positions and give those to women, leaving the real work to men. women can still get those "men" jobs, but they rarely have the time or skills to do so, so it ends up to men.

the trick is to play around HR without getting fugged. the irony is that HR is a part of those braindead positions you give to women. the hard part is keeping the guys spirits up.

it is called the modern world.

coming to a job place near you

>thinks they won't put 11/10 males in the same cage.
The delusion is getting even stronger in this era.

Not OP, but this is the book

amazon.com/dp/B010D3QU2U/

>any job involving manual labor
they do exist

With all due respect, third world countries where feminazism and blatant gynocentrism hasn't yet taken hold shouldn't engage in this conversation.

Its almost as if men and women were always equal in their gender roles in the sense that if either of them neglected it home goes to shit or will be completely lost and Breaking gender roles for women only created an imbalance where men have come to the conclusion that avoiding women professionaly

This is a millennial phenomenon. Most people over 35 don't put up with this nonsense.

>weird, It's almost like giving up is the easy out for beta cucks

Sadly the only way to win a rigged game is to not play.

>Not signing up for marriage and having your shit stolen with Government enforcement
>Beta cuck

Pick one bitch.

>beta
>pink ID
>t. roastie

To say you can't find one female life partner out of 2+billion in the world is really sad user.

Don't give up.

Bruh, working with women is absolute torture and I try to avoid it as much as possible. While I don't buy into the fear of working with women, I know of colleagues who will not take a trip in an elevator or be in any closed space with a woman unless there is another person present besides the dude and the chick. Women demanded to be in the work force, got their wish, then shit it up by realizing that putting in a full work week is too much so they look for some beta to file a sexual suit against and sit home for the rest of their days on their ever increasing fat asses. For the most part they have abused everything handed to them and at least in the US, this is the result.

You don't see this shit happening in Europe or latin countries. This sexual harassment nonsense is primarily contained in the coastal cities of the US.

I know a guy that won't even ride an elevator alone with a woman, and will leave the room if a woman enters and he's the only one there.

Also, senators, representatives don't allow themselves to ever be alone with a woman when travelling. One accusation, and his career is over. They have rules for there being always two at a time. Look at how it is used. That French politician got accused of raping a nigger housemaid at a hotel. It ruined his career, even after he was absolved. So, even with a "no woman around me" rule, people that opposed him still got around his own rule he imposed on himself by bringing in a house maid with a hotel key.

Point take... I was thinking in that.

But still, i think feminity of the women in question is a good marker of her level of craziness.

If she looks the part of a crazy SJW, it's a red flag. You should run.

sounds like a win-win situation
>fewer women in positions of power
>sexual harassers getting rekt

literally just sign a prenup if you're so worried

I don't understand what's the problem. Just fuck women that don't work with you and treat the women in your workplace as men.
I have never fucked people in my same school, university, or on my work place and it has always worked great.

>meme flag
>not relevant
Europe should stay out of this discussion since this type of shit isn't happening here

>implying women are logical creatures

It's not like even in Finland

Yep fuck it. Im out. I will never go out of my way to help a lady anymore.
Feminism is cancer and no empathy for them anymore.

ok let's clarify this : 90% of women now go out with 10 or 20 % of the men.
that let 10% of the women available for 80% of the men. that's 1 woman for 8 men. Exagerated, a lot.
Let's put these numbers down.
60% of the women go out with 40% of the men. What's left for us ? 4 women for 6 men. 2 women for 3 men. 1 in 3 men will never have access to a woman.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41866970

wrong

>afraid
Not sure why they always have to paint it as a fear. I'm not afraid of hot plates, I just know that I'll burn my hand when I touch them so I pay attention that I don't.
Same for women at the work place. All it takes is her having one bad day and deciding that she'll fuck you over for something you might not even have done, so it's better to reduce the interaction to a minimum to give her the least amount of chances to do so.

And this. These stupid articles really don't reflect how it is in real life. If you don't look like a loser, smell like a loser or dress like a loser, the woman will NEVER take offense....especially if you aren't hitting on her like a god damn nigger or poo in loo.

This is odd how similar our posts are.

Yes pay them no attention.
Sex dolls are going to be perfect fit in todays society.

That's not an all male company. That's a company where men create all the profit while women are given parasitic jobs that sucks away resources. Try building an all male company including a male HR department. You'll be sued into oblivion.

Don't listen to this gypsy user , you've got the right of it.

in a western country you should never, NEVER be alone with a woman you are not married to. There are way too much risks that she'll tell you raped her.
I have a good income, an easy and secured job, i don't want to risk this, so i do as the guy you know : we sometimes have to go to do shit on servers and if a female coworker has to go with me I'll let her use the corporate car and i'll use public transportation or better, my bike, even my own car. We work a lot at night, the rule is : no women allowed, this rule is enforced by our company itself. There is too much at stake.

Women shouldn't be in the workforce anyways.

It's kind of ironic that the feminist movement, which was supposed to empower women (at least officially), has done nothing but
>demonize femininity
>glorify acting like a man
>reduce women to their sexuality
>bring us to the point where the return of chaperons is only a matter of time
>and then complete gender segregation in public life

I wouldn't blame women for this. It is society and a lack of ability to deal with allegations of serious misconduct with little hard evidence.

So a sensible approach results in some instances getting totally out of control and unpunished. Then these come to light and a heavy handed approach results. Demanded by all in fact.

Women are handed a weapon to bully men, men withdraw and form men only networks, women find themselves on the outside once again.

>hurr durr they are if you've got a brain.
>I mean you still have to hire women but I'm gonna call it a male only business anyway, and imply that you're stupid for not thinking of this.
Genius post, straya.

>the Anglo sphere
really activates my almonds
but point taken

>reduce women to their sexuality
Only true for sex-positive feminists though
Most of the ugly ones seem to be sex positive, meanwhile the good looking ones (by feminist standards) are sex negative

Feminism has never been about helping women. It's always been about destroying the family and preserving itself as an ideology.

You must work as a dishwasher and your female coworkers are crackheads.

Women will just use the "he forced me to sign it" excuse and the judge will throw it into the trash.

Join a church. Use bluepilled dating apps. Fnd single mothers then marry their sister.

I suppose Senators and corporate executives implement these "no women alone with me" rules because they're just such fucking disgusting losers who repulse women.

>Only true for sex-positive feminists though
What's described in the OP is nothing but a reduction of women to their vagina though. Absolutely every interaction with men can be turned into some kind of sexual harassment accusation, no matter how innocent. Because they are seen as nothing but sex objects.

It still created the rampant hookup culture and convinced women that this is somehow empowering and they are happy with just casual sex.

>le 52% coming to White Knight when there is no need

I ONLY help women that are single or who are married, provided they are respectable.
The moment I deal with one that "has a boyfriend", I stop assisting them when they need help. Especially true whenever they are looking for someone to commiserate in their suffering. I will not empathize with someone like that.

unless you are a millionaire a prenup is basically toilet paper.

any lawyer will wipe his ass with it, every judge will not only laugh at you while he throws it in the garbage, he will assume you are a scumbag and fuck you harder.

France is full of Muslims tho. Anyone I know who has visited France says there is a rapey atmosphere. Not everywhere is like that.

What? Don't you help your coworkers and don't talk to them? Are you for real?

They do it because they can have their reputation destroyed, money gone, confidence from investors vanished. That's why, and every sane man should do the same.

I would argue that this is a sex-negative view.
Mens only interest in women is fucking and fucking is a positive experience for him at a womans expense, its inheirantly evil etc etc.

I disagree with the whole "rampant hookup culture" thing because i havent experienced it IRL.
Most girls ive met through my entire life have not been the type to casually hook up but they do jump from relationship to relationship with ease.

I honestly think hookup culture is a myth made to make men think all girls want is casual sex which makes guys approach more girls which in turn blows up womens ego, all women want however is the attention and a relationship and with so many guys approaching her she can pick whoever she wants.

Id love to see some stats on this because even on Tinder girls dont respond positively to more than 5-10% of male profiles so where are they hooking up?

>looking for a job
>apply to a job
>turns out it's an all female company
>fuck it, need a job
>set an appointment
>go there
>nobody is there, doors closed
>call the she-boss, won't answer her phone. Won't call back
>euh ok
>go back home
>go online
>see article about the company
>"A compnay of females instills fear in men's heart"
>she-boss goes on to explain that they don't choose to be all female but that men are intimidated by the women working there

A lot of our problems stem from the fact that suddenly Western society decided all of their ancestors were clinically retarded and none of the experiences they made over the centuries were worth anything and their conclusions to those experiences have to be discarded. Basically all of Western society's social problems are caused by [CURRENT YEAR]. We already knew it was a fucking retarded idea because people before us already did it, yet we decided to ignore their lessons.

>I would argue that this is a sex-negative view.
Doesn't matter if it has a positive or negative view on the sexual aspect, the fact that they reduce most of the interaction between men and women to the sexual aspect is all that matters.
And their fixation on that is undeniable.

I talk to them when needed in a professional conversation about job. I am the only one not giving a kiss when saying hello to women but giving a handshake. A lot of women appreciate that at my workplace. It's work, not pleasure or flirt, men should act accordingly.

All women are whores. The United States is a shithole. Fuck this retard country.
Don't even bother lifting a finger or getting a job to help this depraved and twisted society.
Go on welfare, leech off the system till it crashes down.

why must you instill such feelings in me user

Almost all trades. Only women on a job site are in management or engineering. Straight outta school.

if true you should relay your story to the people who wrote that article

expose them for what they are doing
they obviously misdirected you to an empty building so they could stay all female

It is.

It's like the law of unintended consequences.
Also...
>bring us to the point where the return of chaperons is only a matter of time
This already is occurring with senators not allowing themselves to be alone with a woman in a hotel room. I'm from Dearborn, so I've had more than average interaction with Arabs. A man is never allowed to be alone in the same house with a woman that is not his wife. They call it haram.

They aren't equal buddy. I chose the medical field because I was a retard... The work a woman considers hard is miniscule and when they see you working hard they'll lie and connive behind your back to make you look bad. Luckily my superiors love me and know I'm a hard worker so I don't get shit.

As a man in a stable relationship
I do not talk or interact with other women AT ALL
I work in a business that is purely white men I don't give a fuck if that's sexist

I feel really sorry for single men these days it seems the only way to get a girl is to brainwash them into legit loving you until they make the first move
It's fucking stupid and it needs to stop
Sexual harassment in the workplace needs to be decriminalised or better yet GET WOMEN OUT OF THE WORKPLACE

No, the government wants businesses and people to be dependent on it; more power that way.
Of course the government would back them up 100%

You need to get out more. Have you been to a college campus? Girls are fucking whores. Casual sex obviously doesn't make girls happy in the long term, but many are still degenerate. And even in "relationships" They give up sex right away because it's expected since there are so many whores who will give it to the guy for free. So even girls who aren't massive whores usually have a huge partner count. My gf was a virgin when we met, so I know not every woman is that way, but she's clearly not the norm.

>le join a church meme
>le hot conservative chaste Christian girls meme

>The consequence of this new sexual counter-revolution? No sex at all

>‘Feminism’ isn’t producing guides for helping men. It is producing manifestos for torturing them

>spectator.co.uk/2017/11/the-consequence-of-this-new-sexual-counter-revolution-no-sex-at-all/

>In this toxic, paranoid environment, women will never be trusted as advisers. They will be frozen out of networks – or, increasingly, create their own women-only networks, which on the surface promise advancement yet deep down increase gender separatism. Would the single-sex workplaces of the 1940s be safer for all?

Not to mention the whining, crying, histrionics, manipulation, trouble making, demanding special attention, all the extra drama and expense having millenial women in ones employ.

Gen x and up are old enough to remember the arguments about women being as capable as men and just let them on the playing field as equals and watch them succeed. This was how feminists got their foot in the door. Now in they are doing exactly what men argued they would do: be too emotional to cope, demand to change perfectly good systems, create more work.
(Same thing is happening with gays, trans, coopting education and so on. Everything people warned would happen is happening)

For a generation they mostly wanted to succeed by the same rules as men. Now women cant make it on their own merit, they need a quota to get in the door. And then they need special consideration, lowered expectations, lowered criteria, mental health days and on and on.

I can see a future where they are no longer welcome after pozzing up office culture so badly businesses cannot function. This has been the plan, to destroy capitalism from the inside, but to save companies, the west might just end up with women being sent to make the sammiches again.

This is a nice set up for keeping women in bags at home under sharia law actually. And with all this gender neutral stuff, they wont be noticed missing in public at all. We can gaslight them and start saying women never left the house.

Joke's on you, there are no females at my workplace... I wish there were, though. I'm a computer scientist, and it feels like women only exist on the internet.

this is actualy a good plan,
in professional environments just don't interact with women anymore.

Link to article?

>I wouldn't blame women for this. It is society and a lack of ability to deal with allegations of serious misconduct with little hard evidence.
>It is society and a lack of ability to deal with allegations of serious misconduct with little hard evidence.
>a lack of ability to deal with allegations of serious misconduct with little hard evidence.
>allegations of serious misconduct with little hard evidence.

>I wouldn't blame women for this.

hbvl.be/cnt/dmf20171102_03165552/een-team-van-vrouwen-boezemt-mannen-schrik-in