Where is the aryan race right now?

Will the master race (base for all succesefull countries today) survive under (((them))) till next century?
Where are the aryans now??? Germany?Sweden?Norway?Denamrk?Murica? WHERE!?

>Where is the aryan race right now?

not shitposting on Sup Forums. probably fucking their white wives or something.

Afghanistan and northern Pakistan

Northwestern Russia and Moscow preparing to coup today. Russian March starts in 30 minutes

Lol

hah
go hard friendo

>will they survive
no

>where are they now
down the shitter

Why u marching now my dear slavic Ivan?

Maybe the rising will start today. Depends on the people. Back in 2013 Kremlin was about to stormed, but the false leadership got indecisive
Looks like Germany will turn to Greece in 300 years

As long as you nu male cucks maintain the idea that slavs are not white and gingers are soulless, your only refuge remains Norway and Iceland

what does a march have to do with a coup tho

i was shitposting, i hope you get tear gassed

Anniversary of defeating the Polish Commonwelath and Muscovy Rus becoming all White European independent state

That is down to the rest of the European Race to do something about it.

Show pic, turk.

kek

>As long as you nu male cucks maintain the idea that slavs are not white and gingers are soulless

Italians, Greeks, Slavs, Pakis I don't get it. Just look at them and you can tell they aren't even near-whites.
Let's not go trying to lower the standards now, just get over it - they're niggers.

More like 30 years....

To get a Northern European ethic state which focuses on racial purity you need nuclear weapons. Other countries will not just allow that to happen.
Russia is probably the best hope at a Northern European state. It would just need to be Balkanized into a union of sorts to disconnect from chinky areas in the east. Northwestern Russia could be a good ethnic state if non-Northern-whites were removed and relocated to other non-white republics in the former Russian federation
Allow full citizenship to all Northern Europeans who want to come
The Jew question, they aren't allowed unless they are Northern European Jews I guess.
The US is too far gone and europe is too disarmed

they're already way worse kek

This. Slavs aren't white. You can tell at one glance they are subhumans.

>(base for all succesefull countries today)

WE

t. non-country