Okey, so it's november 4th today

okey, so it's november 4th today
how long do we have to wait for that war on trashcans to happen?
does anybody knows any details about what are antifags going to do?

why does Poland give a fuck about Nov. 4th?

Nothing interesting is happening. We need that happening high.

T-there are regional elections today here in Slovakia.
Regional elections will tell us if people start voting for ĽSNS (slovak... right? just search them on wiki) or not. Basicly elections lite wich give us more info.

Is that enough for happening?

Protests from the morning until around sundown, then riots. Maybe sporadic violence while the sun is still up.

Literally nothing is going to happen

This is planned as a multi day/week event. They want to build a crowd, not instantly deploy one.

We all give a fuck actually. The USA is the front line in the war between truth and justice and lies and madness and if a civil war does break out there are many of us who want to help

Nothing will happen. The only victims today might be a couple of innocent trashcans, but that's it

Cant confirm but I think I remember something about it starting at 6PM. Whether that is true or not I dont know, I also dont know which 6PM in which timezone.

Regardless of when it happens, by the end of the day we will have our answer. Get comfy brother, make some bigos and make sure the Zubrówka is cold. We'll find out soon enough.

If you watched the Ukraine collapse, it will be very similar. They especially want to provoke the government into an anti protest legal action.

Completely degenerate.

I would just make it punishable by up to 1 year in jail for covering face at a protest no exceptions. See how brave the faggots are then